Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /radio programme

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /radio programme
Message de desdehace posté le 07-10-2013 à 18:24:50 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,

Pourriez-vous,s'il vous plait, corriger mon texte ?
Merci d'avance.
(Je suis l'interviewer, il n'a pas les réponses de l'interviewé...)

Good morning, I am Shannon Sheffield and you are listening to Radio America. Today, our radio programme is dealing with one of the main issue of our society, immigration. Nathalie, a new immigrant is willing to share her own experience about immigration as well as the difficulties she faced as a new American citizen.

Hello Nathalie, I am very pleased to have you here. Shall we begin the interview? What is your native country? What reasons can explain that you left it?
Yes, I understand. It was very brave of you. So, how was your beginnings as a new American?
It’s been ten years that you are currently living in the USA, how is it going now? Do you feel at home?
It’s clear that you are very moved by democracy and human rights in general, do you work or study in one of those sectors?
Sorry if I bring back bad memories, but how do you feel now about North Korea? What relation do you keep with your native country?

Thank you very much to have shared your story. Dear listeners, I hope you have seized the complexity of immigration. As you heard, immigration sometimes isn’t a choice but an obligation. Thank you, and don’t miss our next interview tomorrow.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-10-2013 19:07

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de gerondif, postée le 07-10-2013 à 18:30:08 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Good morning, I am Shannon Sheffield and you are listening to Radio America. Today, our radio programme is dealing with one of the main issue(pluriel) of our society, immigration. Nathalie, a new immigrant is willing to share her own experience about immigration as well as the difficulties she faced as a new American citizen.

Hello Nathalie, I am very pleased to have you here. Shall we begin the interview? What is your native country? What reasons can explain that you left it?
Yes, I understand. It was very brave of you. So, how was(sujet pluriel) your beginnings as a new American?
It’s been ten years that you are (mauvaise conjonction, mauvais temps)currently living in the USA, how is it going now? Do you feel at home?
It’s clear that you are very moved by democracy and human rights in general, do you work or study in one of those sectors?
Sorry if I bring back bad memories, but how do you feel now about North Korea? What relation do you keep with your native country?

Thank you very much to have shared (for + ing, et le verbe actif a un sens passif: thank you for listening = merci d'avoir écouté)your story. Dear listeners, I hope you have seized the complexity of immigration. As you heard, immigration sometimes isn’t a choice but an obligation. Thank you, and don’t miss our next interview tomorrow.

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de desdehace, postée le 07-10-2013 à 18:38:38 (S | E)
Je comprends, je dois changer le was en were et le to have shared en for sharing.
That you are, je sais pas trop, je remplacerai par that you have been living... Je vois pas quelle conjonction mettre.

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de gerondif, postée le 07-10-2013 à 18:43:35 (S | E)
Hello,
"that you have been living" bon temps, la conjonction? depuis !! alors, for ou since ?

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de desdehace, postée le 07-10-2013 à 19:11:09 (S | E)
SINCE, non ?

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de gerondif, postée le 07-10-2013 à 19:31:02 (S | E)
Hello,
since en effet.
Au départ la phrase devrait être: You have now been living here in the States for 10 years // since 2003.
You arrived 10 years ago.

en compliquant un peu:
It's been ten years since you arrived in the States.(on met un prétérit derrière la conjonction since.)
Donc, j'ai un doute sur "you've been living" finalement dans votre construction:
"It's been ten years now since you've been living here in the States". Ca se comprend mais normalement c'est un prétérit derrière since.

Réponse: Correction /radio programme de desdehace, postée le 07-10-2013 à 19:45:11 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup, je vais remanier cette phrase.
Passez une bonne soirée.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux