Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /introduction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /introduction
Message de manon200 posté le 05-05-2013 à 16:50:11 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

voilà je voulais savoir si vous pouviez m'aider à corriger mes introductions , s'il vous plait
Thanks a lot ! Merci beaucoup !

I/=>PLACES AND FORMS OF POWER
I am going to talk about the notion of Places and Forms of Power.
First of all, I would like to give a definition of this notion. Power is the ability to exercise control, authority like the government. The concept of power can be seen from different angles like the taste of power and resistance to power, power and conquest like for example the struggle for equality and freedom. But to illustrate this notion I have chosen an extract of "Bowling for Columbine" that talks about guns in the United States and two others protests songs : "War" by Bob Marley and "Money" by Zephaniah. Firstly we may wonder if guns are regulated enough in the USA and in a second time how power is shown in these protests songs.
Conclusion également :
To conclude the director makes us aware that the United States don't enough regulated guns .

Phrase d'introduction :
Now we are going to look at protest songs. They show us various forms of protest and rebellion such as resistance to the power of money.

IV/- Spaces and Exchange
I am going to talk about the notion of Spaces and Exchange . I will present this notion by talking about immigration in the US. In this part of the notion, we studied an extract from a book entitled "Texas" from James Michener .
Now I am going to resume the extract of “Texas” that describe the conditions of the Mexican immigrants.

III/- Myths and heroes :
I'm going to talk about the notion of Myths and heroes .
But in order to illustrate this notion I have chosen one unit “Builders and Titans “ that includes several documents of inventors and protest songs “War” and “Money”. We may wonder if they are all myths and heroes !
On the one hand we are going to speak about the different inventors who are changed the world and on the other hand of the studying of the protest songs .

II/-IDEA OF PROGRESS
Phrase d'introduction 1)
I'm going to talk about the notion of Idea of Progress. First of all, I would like to give a definition of this notion.
Suite phrase d'introduction 2:
But in order to illustrate this notion I have chosen one document : "Brave New World" and the unit “Builders and Titans “ that includes several documents of inventors . We may wonder how successive revolutions have led to an increased comfort of life of individuals and the wealth and influence of the Anglo-Saxon world .
First of all we are going to summarize the extract of "Brave New World" . Then we are going to speak of advantages and drawbacks of the progress .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-05-2013 19:13

Réponse: Correction /introduction de gerondif, postée le 05-05-2013 à 19:33:47 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

I/=>PLACES AND FORMS OF POWER
I am going to talk about the notion of Places and Forms of Power.
First of all, I would like to give a definition of this notion. Power is the ability to exercise control, authority like the government(maladroit). The concept of power can be seen from different angles like(maladroit, ce like de comparaison) the taste of power and resistance to power, power and conquest like for example the struggle for equality and freedom. But(Pourquoi ce "mais d'opposition , Je commencerais directement par" in order to...) to illustrate this notion I have chosen an extract of "Bowling for Columbine" that talks(maladroit) (is) about guns in the United States and two others protests(invariable en position adjectivale) songs : "War" by Bob Marley and "Money" by Zephaniah. Firstly we may wonder if guns are regulated enough in the USA and in a second time how power is shown in these protests songs.
Conclusion également :
To conclude the director makes us aware that the United States don't enough regulated (conjugaison et place de enough)guns .

Phrase d'introduction :
Now we are going to look at protest songs. They show us various forms of protest and rebellion such as resistance to the power of money.

IV/- Spaces and Exchange
I am going to talk about the notion of Spaces and Exchange . I will present this notion by talking about immigration in the US. In this part of the notion, we studied an extract from a book entitled "Texas" from James Michener .
Now I am going to resume(faux ami) the extract of “Texas” that describe the conditions of the Mexican immigrants.

III/- Myths and heroes :
I'm going to talk about the notion of Myths and heroes .
But(idem) in order to illustrate this notion I have chosen one unit “Builders and Titans “ that includes several documents of inventors and protest songs “War” and “Money”. We may wonder if they are all myths and heroes !
On the one hand we are going to speak about the different inventors who are(avoir) changed the world and on the other hand of the studying ( ne se raccroche à rien, reprenez le verbe de départ)of the protest songs .

II/-IDEA OF PROGRESS
Phrase d'introduction 1)
I'm going to talk about the notion of Idea of Progress. First of all, I would like to give a definition of this notion.
Suite phrase d'introduction 2:
But(idem) in order to illustrate this notion I have chosen one document : "Brave New World" and the unit “Builders and Titans “ that includes several documents of(about?) inventors . We may wonder how successive revolutions have led to an increased comfort of life of (for?)individuals and the wealth and influence of the Anglo-Saxon world .
First of all we are going to summarize the extract of "Brave New World" . Then we are going to speak of the advantages and drawbacks of the progress .

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux