Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Lettre / Fille au pair

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre / Fille au pair
Message de lydiee posté le 17-04-2013 à 12:56:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît?

Je suis étudiante en BTS. Je ne parle pas trop trop bien anglais . De ce fait, j'ai pour projet de partir en tant que fille au pair en Angleterre. Pouvez-vous m'aider en corrigeant ma lettre? Me dire ce qui va ou non? Merci beaucoup, je suis un peu désespérée là...

Hello my future family!
My name is ... I‘have 20 years.I come from France and lives in a town called ... I am 1m72 and I weight 70 kilos.
I have my driving license 4 months.
In June 2011, I passed my French High school diploma of accounting in Lagny Sur Marne with mention good. In June 2013 , I m going to my exam to get my degree in Commerce (degree of negociation and customer relation). After, so I would like to improve my English to be able to continue my studies in different English-speaking countries.
I wish to be an au pair to take care of children while learning English and to share our different cultures. I really want to be part of your family for one years.
I come from a big family; it’s not a problem for me to be well surrounded!
We are 7: my parents .., my two brothers ..(they are 36 and 24 years), my two sisters ..(they are 30 and 22 years) and me.
My parents have been very educating: I am polite, very helpful and always very grateful for all that you can do to me. My family is my identity, it is important for me to be in a united family, taking family meal at least once a week. I like the moments of sharing and exchange when preparing meals. I cook quite well. I like make desserts. It is with great pleasure that I am committed to involving your children in the kitchen.
I have a lot of love to give. This love, I will pass naturally!

Since my 12 years old, I am part of a dance group. I do the twirling, you know?? It’s like cheerleaders, majorettes but with more gymnastics  . This is my passion, I love a lot!
My team is composed of girls 5 to 30 years. I have a super good contact with the little girls, they are adorable! I sometimes teach them the choreography. I am very smiling and open to talk to them as little princesses and I try to be friend and complicit with them. But when they do not listen, I know to be closed. I want to be respected.
It’s nice to be surrounded with children because they have a joy of life.

I also love pets, do walk in the park, playing sports and dancing. I don’t smoke.

Like everyone else I'm not perfect. I am Lydie. Young girl motivated, full of life, who wants to discover the world and a family who will welcome and love as it is! I am not bilingual girls but I know I invest to succeed that I undertook. I am responsible, active and mature. So I will always want children to feel good, happy and in security.

I’m not a lazy, I want to learn from others and bring my joy and my love for the children that I have in charge. They will change my life; I want to change their life.
So here, I look forward to hearing you my future family and I really hope I will be your au pair

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-04-2013 14:12

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux