Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/Study in the USA

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Study in the USA
Message de etudiant59 posté le 19-12-2012 à 20:25:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

je dois rendre un devoir sur le sujet suivant: "Would you like to study in the USA ?"
Si vous pouviez vérifier si mon texte ne contient pas trop de fautes cela m'arrangerait beaucoup.
Merci pour votre aide

Mon texte :
To study in the USA is a project for many French students because the American Dream is always so popular, it’s a good experience and allows to strengthen his level in English.
Obviously, there are inconvenience. The price of this journey being for me the first one. A flight for a single person costs several hundreds of euro. I will have difficulty in paying this travel.
But, if I find a casual job, I could certainly go to America.
I’m afraid of money be a problem.
The second inconvenience is I will be far away from home, I would not see my family and my friends for numerous months but I would doubtless be made friends once there.
But I might not adapt because the American Culture is different from the French Culture.
Having never travelled, I could not expect such a culture shock.
To go to study in the USA has a well advantages.
It’s an unique experience which occurs only once most of time.
This experience allows to become totally bilingual ( It would be good because in spite of I always learn and regular my lessons, my marks in English remains bad ).
I look forward to discovering new cultures.
I would like to see how the world is over there, to see new horizons because as regards one of my two dreams is to going to live in California.
And the music groups of American University, there are so perfect ! I could play the guitar or piano if I could join one.
A good French musician can’t be refused !
On the whole, what I would like to study in the USA ! The inconveniences do not bother me when I imagine the advantages of this experience.
It’s a wonderful opportunity and I should take it without hesitation.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-12-2012 21:23

Réponse: Correction/Study in the USA de bernard02, postée le 20-12-2012 à 03:21:40 (S | E)
Bonjour,

je n'ai fait que "survoler" votre texte (vu l'heure tardive).

Néanmoins, je vous ai repéré en bleu quelques points à revoir pour commencer:

To study in the USA is a project for many French students because the American Dream is always so popular, it’s a good experience and allows to strengthen his level in English.
Obviously, there are inconvenience (accord). The price of this journey being for me the first one. A flight for a single person costs several hundreds of euro. I will have difficulty in paying this travel.
I’m afraid of money be a problem.
The second inconvenience is (ne manque-t-il rien?) I will be far away from home, I would not see my family and my friends for numerous months but I would doubtless be made (quelque chose me chagrine ici) friends once there.
But I might not adapt because the American Culture is different from the French Culture.
To go to study in the USA has a well advantages (accord).
It’s an unique experience which occurs only once most of time.
This experience allows to become totally bilingual ( It would be good because in spite of I always learn and regular my lessons, my marks in English remains (accord) bad ).
I would like to see how the world is over there, to see new horizons because as regards one of my two dreams is to going to live in California.
And the music groups of American University, there are so perfect ! I could play the guitar or piano if I could join one.
On the whole, what I would like to study in the USA ! The inconveniences do not bother me when I imagine the advantages of this experience.

Bon courage.

Réponse: Correction/Study in the USA de etudiant59, postée le 20-12-2012 à 18:31:13 (S | E)
ok merci beaucoup :D

Réponse: Correction/Study in the USA de etudiant59, postée le 20-12-2012 à 18:38:47 (S | E)
Et si tu as le temps tu pourrais vérifier cette phrase stp j'ai quelques doutes sur la construction :

Merci

Réponse: Correction/Study in the USA de notrepere, postée le 21-12-2012 à 03:07:51 (S | E)
Hello

To study in the USA is a project (pas le meilleur mot - an ideal?) for many French students because the American Dream is always so popular, it’s a good experience and allows you to strengthen your level proficiency in English.
Obviously, there are inconvenience (pas le meilleur mot). The price of this journey being for me the first one. A flight for a single person costs several hundred Euros. I will have difficulty in paying (on dirait: paying for this travel (trip).
I’m afraid of money being a problem.
The second inconvenience is I will be far away from home, I would not see my family and my friends for numerous (autre mot comme 'plusieur' months but I would doubtless be made (ne se dit pas - sans doute - no doubt make new) friends once there.
To go to study in the USA has a well advantages.
It’s an unique experience which occurs only once most of the time.
This experience allows you to become totally bilingual ( It would be good because, in spite of I always learn studying and regular my lessons, my marks in English remains bad ).
And the music groups of American University, there are so perfect (music groups at American universities are so perfect) ! I could play the guitar or piano if I could join one.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 21-12-2012 03:08

Réponse: Correction/Study in the USA de etudiant59, postée le 21-12-2012 à 07:41:47 (S | E)
Merci énormément je dois le rendre ce matin
Merci à vous deux

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux