Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral / archéologie

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral / archéologie
Message de jaldara posté le 15-10-2012 à 11:01:53 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

je dois faire une présentation à l'oral sur un CV fictif que j'ai dû créer. Pourriez-vous me donner des indications afin de l'arranger au mieux?
Merci d'avance de votre aide!

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and present you my professional project.
My name is E.L, I have 21 years old and I want to be an archeologist.

First, I present you my education:
I obtained my A-level in Science in 2008. After, I started plants Biology studies and Archeology studies at the University of xxx. For being an archeologist, it’s important to have a speciality, for it’s the plant sciences (that’s why I studied plant Biology). I had my Bachelor’s degree in Plant Biology and Archeology in 2012.
Now, I’m a full-time student in Archeology and Botany. This masters allows me to complete my knowledge and my education.

In this part , I present you my work experience:
In 2007, I was volunteer in holyday center for children, it permit me to understand that I wouldn’t like to work with children, but it was an interesting experience. In 2008, 2009, 2010, I worked as chambermaid in a hotel for paying my studies and my holidays.
In January and February 2011, I was volunteer at an Archeological excavation site. It was my most important professional experience because I realized that I prefer to work on the (excavation ? ) sites. In 2012 I did an internship at INRAP (national institute of research in Archeology), in laboratory and excavation sites. This training (internship?) permit me to confirm my wish to work on excavation sites and not in laboratory.

To finish I will exposed to you my activities and interests:
I like reading and drawing. I like sport too and I have a good physical condition that is necessary to work on excavation site.

To conclude, I want to say that I would like to be an archeologist since I was little because it’s like a treasure hunt. And when you find something you can think that object was used hundreds years before us.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-10-2012 11:21

Réponse: Oral / archéologie de lucile83, postée le 15-10-2012 à 17:23:43 (S | E)
Hello,

Je commence la correction; je pense qu'un autre membre prendra le relais.

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and present you my professional project.
My name is E.L, I have 21 years old and I want to be an archeologist.

First, I present you my education:
I obtained my A-level in Science in 2008. After, I started plants Biology studies and Archeology studies at the University of xxx. For being an archeologist, it’s important to have a speciality, for it’s the plant sciences (that’s why I studied plant Biology). I had my Bachelor’s degree in Plant Biology and Archeology in 2012.
Now, I’m a full-time student in Archeology and Botany. This masters allows choisir entre le singulier ou le pluriel me to complete my knowledge and my education.

In this part , I present répétitions you my work experience:
In 2007, I was ... volunteer in holyday center for children, it permit me to understand that I wouldn’t like to work with children, but it was an interesting experience. In 2008, 2009, 2010, I worked as ... chambermaid in a hotel for paying my studies and my holidays.

Réponse: Oral / archéologie de jaldara, postée le 17-10-2012 à 21:48:27 (S | E)
Merci pour ton aide!
Je suis passée à l'oral aujourd'hui et je pense avoir à peu près réussi malgré le stress.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-10-2012 22:19

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux