Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Sujet d'invention/ to lie

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Sujet d'invention/ to lie
Message de sarah159 posté le 28-06-2012 à 17:26:42 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît corriger cette rédaction, qui porte sur le sujet: Is it good to lie?
J'ai rédigé la partie "Oui c'est bien de "mentir".."
Merci pour votre aide.

I think so it's good to lie unsell when you're at stake for examples when you do something stupid like to lose the engagement ring of your mother, or to soil and to make holes in your clothes,and when you arrive in you home then your mother see you with her bigs eyes and says what's that?.And for to protect you say : " It happened at the break we were playing rugby in the ground, we were knocking over by the olders , and were stamping with their shoes full of mud just for score their team:"But in reality,you're fighting with a idiot boy and you didn't want her yelled.
Everybody know this sentence :" there is just the verity who hurt", so it's natural and human (well I think) to lie sometimes for don't hurt a person, for example when you are with your friend and she says:"Did you have notice what I've gained weight? and you ask: Noo at all, you say anything!" But in reality she was really and you didn't admit that for didn't hurt .

Thanks

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-06-2012 18:02

Réponse: Sujet d'invention/ to lie de notrepere, postée le 29-06-2012 à 00:23:51 (S | E)
Hello

Beacoup de fautes

I think so it's good to lie unsell when you're at stake for examples when you do something stupid like to lose(forme ing) the engagement ring of your mother, or to soil(forme ing) and to make(forme ing) holes in your clothes,and when you arrive in you home then your mother see(accorde) you with her bigs(toujours singulier) eyes and says what's that?.And for to protect her you say : " It happened at the break we were playing rugby in the ground, we were knockinged over by the olders , and they were stamping with their shoes full of mud just for to score for their team: "But in reality,you're fighting with an idiot boy and you didn't want her yelled(maladroit).
Everybody know(accorde) this sentence :" there is just the verity who hurt"(je ne connais pas cette phrase), so it's natural and human (well I think) to lie sometimes for don't(maladroit) hurt a person, for example when you are with your friend and she says:"Did you have notice what I've gained weight? and you ask: Noo at all, you say anything!" But in reality she was really and you didn't admit that for didn't(maladroit) hurt .

Réponse: Sujet d'invention/ to lie de sarah159, postée le 29-06-2012 à 12:04:44 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci de m'avoir répondu
Oui je sais que je fais beaucoup de fautes,..
C'est au niveau de la conjugaison que j'en fais? c'est ça??

I think it's good to lie when you're at risk (en danger) for examples when you do something stupid like losing ( pourquoi ing ? Ici ) the engagement ring of your mother, or soiling and making holes in your clothes, and when you arrive home then your mother sees you with her big eyes and says what's that ? And to protect her you say : «  It happened at the break we were playing rugby, we were knocked over by the major, and they were stamping with an idiot boy.
More(de plus), I know that it's necessary to lie sometimes, to not hurt for example when you're with your friend and she says : Did you notice that I've gained weight ? And you ask : No at all, you say anything ! » But in reality she was really and you didn't admit that to don't hurt.

mais alors comment ça se traduit pour ne pas ? Je pensais que c'était « for don't » non ?

Merci encore .

Réponse: Sujet d'invention/ to lie de notrepere, postée le 29-06-2012 à 17:25:40 (S | E)
Bonjour

Il reste quelques fautes à corriger.

I think it's good to lie when you're at risk (en danger). For examples, when you do something stupid like losing (1) the engagement ring of your mother (2), or soiling and making holes in your clothes, and when you arrive home then your mother sees you with her big eyes and says what's that ? And to protect her you say : « It happened at the break. We were playing rugby and we were knocked over by the major, and they were stamping with an idiot boy (cet extrait n'a aucun sens).
More(de plus)In addition, I know that it's necessary to lie sometimes, to not hurt for example when you're with your friend and she says : Did you notice that I've gained weight ? And you ask say : Not at all, you say anything ! » But in reality she was really and you didn't admit that to don't hurtto avoid hurting her.

(1) When 'like' means "such as", it is followed by a noun form (gerund = form -ing).
I really like sports like running, skating, and swimming.
(2) cette construction est très française, on dirait en anglais : your mother's engagement ring

Réponse: Sujet d'invention/ to lie de sarah159, postée le 29-06-2012 à 19:44:37 (S | E)
Thanks for these informations.

I think it's good to lie when you're at risk . For examples, when you do something stupid like losing your mother's engagement ring , or soiling and making holes in your clothes, and when you arrive home then your mother sees you with her big eyes and says what's that ? And to protect her you say : « It happened at the break. We were playing rugby and we were knocked over, and they were stamping with their shoes full of mud just  to score for their team »: But in reality,you're fighting with a boy.
In addition, I know that it's necessary to lie sometimes, for not hurt for example when you're with your friend and she says : Did you notice that I've gained weight ? And you  say : Not at all, you say anything ! » But in reality she is really and you didn't admit that to avoid hurting her.

And now it's better? (Est à présent c'est mieux?)
Thank you notrepère.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux