Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/enfance

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/enfance
Message de zeka posté le 23-02-2012 à 11:54:03 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!

Je dois rédiger un dialogue en anglais. L'histoire est un peu compliquée mais en gros ce sont deux amis d'enfance qui se retrouvent et qui se rappellent un évènement de leur enfance: l'arrivée d'une petit fille dans leur campagne.
Si vous voyez des fautes, pouvez-vous me le signaler? Merci d'avance.
Je suis d'avance navrée pour la qualité de mon anglais qui est médiocre...

-Hello my friend!
-Ho Allison! How are you?
-Fine, it’s as a long time since we met
-Yes. I didn't hear from you for a while
-Yes, I am sorry, I was busy. I know I should give you some news but I preferred come and see you.
-So, what’s up?
-Did you remember when we were young and a new girl came in the neighbourhood?
-Um... you mean the black girl don’t you? Yes why?
-I have seen her recently. She was a friend to my friend. She is kind you know
-It’s not what you said when we were young
-Yes, I know but as you say, I was young and easily-influenced by my mum. I merely repeated what she said but I didn’t understand really.
-Yes, and now you have a different opinion don’t you?
-Yes. Because I think in retrospect that my mum was cold-hearted to foreigner, do you understand? I think she had a problem with them. Moreover, it was a time where they were lot of discrimination. So I don’t think as her.
-It’s nice that you understood this. I knew this since the beginning but in the time I was young and narrow-minded. You were my only friend and I didn’t want to lose you so I didn’t dare to disapprove of you.
-Yes I understand. I wish I didn’t insult her... She was only... She just wanted to make friend to us, she just wished she had played with us. And although I was contemptuous, she kept smiling. I admire her.
-I also think of it
-Next time I saw her, I told to her and I asked her if she wants to eat in a restaurant with you and me. I told to her that we will apologise. Are you ok?
-Yes, obviously. When you are agree about a meeting day, you call me.
-Yes! Bye my friend!
-Bye!"

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2012 13:14
Mise en forme

Réponse: Correction/enfance de notrepere, postée le 23-02-2012 à 23:04:38 (S | E)
Bonjour

-Hello my friend!
-Ho Allison! How are you?
-Fine, it’s as(temps ; as inutile) a long time since we met
-Yes. I didn't hear(temps) from you for a while
-Yes, I am sorry, I was busy. I know I should give(temps) you some news but I preferred to come and see you.
-So, what’s up?
-Did(temps) you remember when we were young and a new girl came in the neighbourhood?
-Um... you mean the black girl don’t you? Yes why?
-I have seen her recently. She was a friend to my friend (of my friend's -ou- my friend's friend). She is kind you know
-It’s not what you said when we were young
-Yes, I know but as you say, I was young and easily-influenced by my mum. I merely repeated what she said but I didn’t understand really.
-Yes, and now you have a different opinion don’t you?
-Yes. Because I think in retrospect that my mum was cold-hearted to foreigners, do you understand? I think she had a problem with them. Moreover, it was a time where when they were(il y a...) a lot of discrimination. So I don’t think as her(pas la meilleure construction - I don't think as she (did) - la forme subjective (her) est entendue mais pas correcte dans le langage soutenu).
-It’s nice that you understood this. I knew(temps) this since the beginning but in the time I was young and narrow-minded. You were my only friend and I didn’t want to lose you so I didn’t dare to disapprove of disagree with you.
-Yes I understand. I wish I didn’t insult (temps) her... She was only... She just wanted to make friends to us, she just wished she had played(temps) with us. And although I was contemptuous, she kept smiling. I admire her.
-I also think of it
-Next time I saw her, I told to her and I asked her if she wants(temps) to eat in a restaurant with you and me. I told to her that we will apologise (temps). Are you ok? Qu'en penses-tu ?
-Yes, obviously. When you are agree about a meeting day, you call me.
-Yes! Bye my friend!
-Bye!"

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux