Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/dialogue
Message de zawa posté le 18-11-2011 à 21:14:40 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !

Je dois réaliser un dialogue pour mon cours d'anglais.
J'ai fait ça, mais quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire s'il y a des fautes s'il vous plaît ?
Merci d'avance ! :D

F
- But mom, this party means nothing! It is at Cindy's home you know her. And tomorrow it is Wednesday I have that 3 periods! Who are you?

A
- Keep cool. I am your good adviser.

D
- What is telling the bird? It is me your good adviser. We are your consciousness!

F
- Oh my god … That crowns it all! I am becoming crazy …

A
- Gynni, You should concentrate at first on your studies. You will have time to go out during the holidays. At the moment your results are bad, and the staff meeting is getting nearer and nearer
D
- Don’t worry! You have some time! You have 8 months to pull yourself together. You don’t often do party with friends, you should have good time. Otherwise, your friends are going to believe that you don’t want to see them, and they will not invite you anymore!

F
- But, I will be back not later than 2 AM. If I have bad marks, it’s the fault to my parents! I did not choose to go in Scientific. My parents chose for me! Then the teachers don’t like me, I spend my life in detention!

A
- They want the best one for you, for your future. You must to try to participate more in class, and to do you homeworks instead of spend your evenings hang to the telephone and don’t to answer one’s teachers back when they makes you a remark.

D
- Don’t listen to him! You shouldn’t let people walk all over you, except if you want to be treated in slave until the end of your life! Nobody will look at you more!

F
- But this party is very important for me. There will be the beautiful Max. All the girls are crazy about him! Apparently he spoke about me at his best friend! I believe that he like me very much …

D
- If you don’t go there, he will meet another girl. He will not look at you even any more. You will maybe miss the best party of all the story of the humanity! And it is a good reason to drink a lot of alcohol!

A
- You will not listen a madman who has horns of deer! This evening is going to be a "hard drink’s party”. Many young will not even remember it. Why drink if you will vomit everywhere, and Max will be disgusting about you.

F
- But I am not alcoholic! I could become popular! That would be so cool! I would become the star of the high school, the Cendrillon of the party, …

A
- The sheep’s herd?

F
- Hey! I don’t allow you!

D
- Look like he makes fun of you. Send back him! You should just listen to me.

A
- Hmm, I am not the devil in the story. You should listen to your parents …

F
- I will sneak off… I am going to persuade my parents that I am going to go to bed. Then I leave by the window, and I come back at 2 am without anybody noticing!

D
- It’s a devilish plan! It almost deserves me! Even more they will believe to have prived you and will be more kind with you! Everybody will there be winning!

A
- If they come to see you before 2 am, you are in for it. You will be prived of exits, just for this simple party … It is a very bad idea.

F
- Oh, somebody calls me! Yes Cyndi? Yes yes, I can come to sure, my parents are totally agree …

A
- Don’t make it

D
- You has the freedom on one's finger-tips my child!

F
- What? Your parents are come back ? But you can not tell them to leave ? It is cancelled ?! Well, all right, we see each other tomorrow. Bye.

A
- It is a sign!

D
- Oww ! The pigeon, you take your wings and you fly away!(Tu prends tes ailes et tu t'envole !)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-11-2011 22:05

-------------------
Modifié par zawa le 18-11-2011 23:41

Réponse: Correction/dialogue de dsmith, postée le 19-11-2011 à 02:39:19 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Voici quelques idées:

F
- But mom, this party means nothing! It is at Cindy's home you know her. And tomorrow (it - pas besoin) is Wednesday. I have only 3 periods! Who are you?

A
- Keep cool. I'm your good advisor. You should listen to me. As tu besoin du mot "good" - personne dirait qu'il est un "bad advisor")

D
- What is that bird telling you? I am your good advisor. We are your consciousness!

F
- Oh my god … That crowns it all! I am becoming crazy …

J'ai trouvé quelques photos pour toi:
Lien Internet

Lien Internet

C'est un très bon dialogue!

Réponse: Correction/dialogue de zawa, postée le 19-11-2011 à 10:26:38 (S | E)
Les images sont super, elles résument bien le sujet.
Merci Beaucoup !

Réponse: Correction/dialogue de dsmith, postée le 19-11-2011 à 17:10:45 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Autres corrections:

You don’t often do party with friends, you should have good time.

c'est mieux "go to parties"
"a good time"

it’s the fault to my parents!
mieux "it's my parent's fault" -> mais c'est jamais la faute des parents

go in Scientific
mieux "go into science" or "study for the science BAC"

They want the best one for you, for your future.
mieux "They want the best for you..." pas de "one"

homeworks -> homework sans "s"

instead of spend your evenings hang to the telephone and don’t to answer one’s teachers back when they makes you a remark.

mieux "instead of spending..."
mieux "talking on the telephone..."
mieux "not answering..."
mieux "when they call on you." or "when they ask you a question."

to be treated in slave until the end of your life! Nobody will look at you more!
mieux "to be treated like a slave for the rest of your life!"
mieux "Nobody will look at you any more!"

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux