Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/dialogue
Message de sise posté le 01-11-2011 à 15:24:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!

Je devais faire un dialogue en anglais et je l'ai fait comme je pouvais.
Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire s'il vous plaît ce qui ne va pas dans mon dialogue
Merci d'avance.

This scene takes place at Brian's parents home.
Banks informs his wife about the call he has just had with their son

"Sandra you can come and sit down next to me please,I would like to talk about something".He says proudly .
"Ok wait i come!!"She says loudly.
"I am here!i am listen to you!"She says.
"I spoke with our son today and he told me about the esult of his exam which is not very good"He says bitterly.
"Realy!How has he had got in his exam?She reply.
"He...(hesitantly)he got a third"He says angrily.
"What!! a third!! this is a very a very bad result"She says crossly.
"Yeah i know darling,and he told me also that he would like to make career in the music business"He add.
"He really said that?!I can not believe to my hours.When i think that i have done everything for him does not become like you.if you had cared for him properly, who knows maybe he would have been more than that"She says loudly.
"Like me!why you say that?!"He says crossly.
"Like father,like son!After all you had not better at his age!I am not reason?"
Banks in these words found nothing to say and and go away the living room.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-11-2011 15:29

Réponse: Correction/dialogue de bulsara_berte, postée le 01-11-2011 à 15:36:44 (S | E)
bonjour,

je vous laisse quelques indications pour une 1ére correction:

'"Sandra you can come( je ne mettrais pas la phrase à l'affirmative ici) and sit down next to me please,I would like to talk about something".He says proudly .

"Ok wait i come ( Attention' I' pronom sujet majuscule, à corriger pour les phrases suivantes) , et le temps 'je viens', donc action en cours) !!"She says loudly.

"I am here!i am listen ( to be + ing, c'est du present en Ing ici...) to you!"She says.

"I spoke with our son today and he told me about the result of his exam which is not very good"He says bitterly.

"Realy!How has he had got ( quel temps pour quel verbe?) in his exam?She reply( 3éme personne donc....) .

"He...(hesitantly)he got a third( a third? sens?) "He says angrily.

"What!! a third (idem) !! this is a very, very bad result"She says crossly.

"Yeah i know darling,and he told me also( place de l'adverbe à revoir) that he would like to make ( il manque un article ici) career in the music business"He add ( conjugaison) .

"He really said that?!I can not believe to my hours( voc).When i think that i have done everything for him does not become like you ( phrase à revoir,ce n'est pas très clair) .if you had cared for him properly, who knows maybe he would have been more than that"She says loudly.

"Like me!why you say that( calque du français) ?!"He says crossly.

"Like father,like son!After all you had ( verbe à revoir) not better at his age!I am not reason( voc, calque du français) ?"

Banks in these words found nothing to say and and go (temps à accorder, voir ' found') away the living room. '

Voilà je ne sais pas si je n'ai pas oublié des choses, à faire compléter par les camarades!

Amicalement

Bulsara

Réponse: Correction/dialogue de sise, postée le 02-11-2011 à 17:52:52 (S | E)
Mercii pour tes indications elles m'ont vraiment aidé

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux