Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

My various jobs

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

My various jobs
Message de maigrav posté le 19-10-2011 à 16:15:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Pourriez-vous corriger mon texte s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.

During my various jobs, I almost never spoke in English language. The only times when I used English, they were to SAPRR when a foreign person came to ask for its road. I indicated to him which road he had to take to arrive at the final destination.
On the other hand, during my journeys abroad, I use the English language to be understood.
In February 2011, I went to Japan during ten days. I left to Japan, with my spouse, during my holidays, it wasn’t a package tour. Neither my spouse, nor myself, we didn’t speak Japanese. So to communicate, I spoke English because it’s an international language. I spoke English to ask for my road and to eat.
Small anecdote: I went from Tokyo to Kyoto by train. In the train, there is an old sir in the compartment smoker. I sit in quoted of him and he spoke to me in Japanese language. I didn’t understand. I asked him if he spoke English, but he answered me in Japanese. This sir didn’t speak and didn’t understand the English language. To communicate, I made him signs with hands and he also answered me with hands. To finish, offered me a Japanese candy and I gave him a French cigar. Then I returned to sit down in my compartment, which was “no-smoking”, in quoted by my boyfriend.
Even if, we had difficulty understanding us, I keep a memory a very emotional moment of this man.
The language is a barrier of communication between countries but we can always create important links without speaking. Well, I rarely use English, but I attach a lot of importance to the relation between human beings.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-10-2011 17:46
Merci de ne pas écrire en majuscules.

Réponse: My various jobs de bulsara_berte, postée le 19-10-2011 à 16:31:52 (S | E)
Bonjour,

voici quelques indications pour votre correction:

"
During ( Je remplacerais votre expression par ' in my previous jobs') my various jobs, I almost never spoke ( avec Almost et never, on utilisera le present perfect) in English language ( language est inutile ici). The only times when (idem avec When) I used English, they were to SAPRR ( ?) when a foreign person came to ask for its road ( voc, ici traduisez par ' chemin') . I indicated to him which road he had to take to arrive at the final destination.
On the other hand, during my journeys abroad, I use (temps, vous êtes dans le récit d'un fait passé) the English language to be understood.
In February 2011, I went to Japan during ten days. I left to Japan, with my spouse, during my holidays, it wasn’t a package tour. Neither my spouse, nor myself, we didn’t ( pas besoin de négation sur l'auxiliaire puisque vous avez déjà ' neither') speak Japanese. So to communicate, I spoke English because it’s an international language. I spoke English to ask for my road (idem) and to eat.
Small anecdote: I went from Tokyo to Kyoto by train. In the train, there is (temps du récit) an old sir in the compartment smoker. I sit in quoted of him and he spoke to me in Japanese language. I didn’t understand. I asked him if he spoke English, but he answered me in Japanese. This sir didn’t speak and didn’t understand the English language. To communicate, I made him signs with hands and he also answered me with hands. To finish, offered me a Japanese candy and I gave him a French cigar. Then I returned to sit down (on peut simplifier ici ) in my compartment, which was “no-smoking”, in quoted by my boyfriend( boyfriend or spouse? votre mari?) .
Even if, we had difficulty understanding us, I keep a memory a very emotional moment (il faut simplifier et placer l'adjectif avant ) of this man.
The language is a barrier of communication between countries but we can always create important links without speaking. Well, I rarely use English, but I attach (voc) a lot of importance to the relation between human beings.

Voilà j'ai peut être oublié des choses

Courage

bulsara

Réponse: My various jobs de maigrav, postée le 19-10-2011 à 16:49:04 (S | E)
Je vous remercie pour votre rapidité, je vais examiner votre réponse.
Cordialement.

Réponse: My various jobs de gerondif, postée le 19-10-2011 à 18:08:38 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

quelques autres erreurs, en complément:

During my various jobs, I almost never spoke in English language. The only times when I used English, they were to SAPRR when a foreign person came to ask for its road. I indicated to him which road he had to take to arrive at the (to reach his)final destination.
On the other hand, during my journeys abroad, I use(prétérit) the English language to be understood.
In February 2011, I went to Japan during ten days. I left to Japan, with my spouse, during my holidays, it wasn’t a package tour. Neither my spouse, nor myself, we didn’t (mettre le verbe à la forme affirmative) speak Japanese. So to communicate, I spoke English because it’s an international language. I spoke English to ask for my road and to eat.
a Small anecdote: I went from Tokyo to Kyoto by train. In the train, there is(prétérit) an old sir(gentleman) in the compartment smoker(mal placé, en plus ce serait smoking). I sit(prétérit) in quoted of (n'a pas de sens!! to quote:citer quelqu'un, rien à voir avec "à côté de")him and he spoke to me in Japanese language. I didn’t understand. I asked him if he spoke English, but he answered me in Japanese. This sir didn’t speak and didn’t understand the English language. To communicate, I made him signs with my hands and he also answered me with his hands. To finish, he offered me a Japanese candy and I gave him a French cigar. Then I returned to sit down in my compartment, which was “no-smoking”, in quoted by(n'a aucun snes) my boyfriend.
Even if, we had difficulty understanding us (l'un l'autre, pronom réciproque), I keep a good memory, a very emotional moment of this man.
The language is a barrier of communication between countries but we can always create important links without speaking. Well, I rarely use English, but I attach a lot of importance to the relation between human beings

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux