Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Interview BBC/mots manquants

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Interview BBC/mots manquants
Message de moonlit-sunset posté le 29-04-2011 à 17:32:24 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Je m'entraine à transcrire des pistes audio. J'ai choisi celle-ci :
Lien Internet

Pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît car il y a quelques passages que je n'arrive pas à décrypter :
- "she was dirty, her clothes were dirty. The dirt was around her ??? under her nails at times. I had asked for her hair to be washed on one occasion, for her to be showered. I just called ??? In January / February I had to complain again because she was stinking. Because not only was she stinking ??? her ??? smelt of ???)

- This is the home where Mrs MacMillan lives, Camphill in Ballymena. Both complaints were ??? internally with the home investigating itself.

- “I cannot believe that in this situation which is categorized as abuse and under neglect and no protection of vulnerable that ???
No one said ??? step in to investigate, no one has even so much or said a valuable warning and that’s a point ??? was a child or an animal ??? would be available warning ??? a criminal offense or a place investigation

- The police and social services also have a role to play, but it appears that ??? are limited when it comes to cases like thie involving the elderly.

- No one from the home was available for comment but in the statement they said they care comfort and safety of residents ??? is ???

- Susan is an only child, it is just her fighting for her mum and ???

- watching my mum suffer from the ??? and watch I've lost her

J'ai eu beau écouter l'extrait des dizaines de fois, j'ai toujours un problème avec ces passages ! Merci d'avance de votre aide précieuse.

Moonlit-Sunset

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-04-2011 18:27

Réponse: Interview BBC/mots manquants de notrepere, postée le 29-04-2011 à 18:20:40 (S | E)
Hello

She does have a very strong Irish accent. Some sentences in your transcription do not appear in the video that I see. My video is 7:35 in length.

- "she was dirty, her clothes were dirty. Her hands were... the dirt was around her ???actually ground in under her nails at times. I had askedto ask for her hair to be washed on one occasion, for her to be showered. It just got so bad that again the sheer??? in January / February I had to complain again because not only was she nothing short ofshe was stinking, Because not only was she stinking ??? her ??? smelt of ???) her room smelled of sewage and despite having given them a month's notice about that they still had done nothing about it and were expecting her to sleep in a room that, quite frankly, I wouldn't have let an animal sleep in.

- “I cannot believe that in this situation which is categorized as abuse and under neglect and no the protection of vulnerable adults that
no one said ??? step outside agency is stepping in to investigate, no one has even so much or said a valuable received a verbal warning and that’s a at this point If this was a child or an animal the bare minimum that would be available happening would be a verbal warning if not a criminal offense or a place policeinvestigation.

Réponse: Interview BBC/mots manquants de moonlit-sunset, postée le 29-04-2011 à 18:32:03 (S | E)
Thank you for these corrections, indeed, it's the first time I've listened to an Irish-speaking person !

I'm sorry, you're right, I didn't give you the correct link. Here it is : Lien Internet

Réponse: Interview BBC/mots manquants de notrepere, postée le 30-04-2011 à 05:44:00 (S | E)
Hello

- This is the home where Mrs MacMillan lives, Camphill in Ballymena. Both complaints were dealt with (1) internally with the home investigating itself.

verbe à particule (past tense): Lien Internet

but it appears that powers are limited when

afety of residents is paramount

her mum and it has taken its toll

from a degenerative disease

You've done very well. It is a very difficult accent to understand. Many of the words have a very distinctive pronunciation which is unlike any other English-speaking country. Now I know which accent to pick for my "listening" exercises when I want to punish my students.

Now, since I helped you, perhaps you could try my listening exercise? Lien Internet

Cordialement

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 30-04-2011 05:44

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-04-2011 06:41

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux