Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Citizen in the world

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Citizen in the world
Message de folk posté le 21-04-2011 à 15:45:07 (S | E | F)
Bonjour ,

j'ai une expression à faire , pouvez -vous me dire où sont mes fautes , pour que je les corrige.
Merci pour vos réponses.

In the world , the word citizen is a topical issue, indeed , the word citizen is to interpret in different way, There is people who are strongly attached to his country and there are people who are citizen of the world,
Following that , we will see these two aspects,

I am personally attached to France for several reasons;
To begin with , I find that we have a beautiful language. It is rich in expression, several words can say the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois. Indeed each area with its own language. As for example in the north of France its patoi is the ch' Ti.
Secondly I find that we have a good French gastronomy. What attracts to me it is that in each area each one with its own culinary culture.
Then what attracts to me it is the beauty of the country. France is rich in landscape. In each corner of France we can see various landscapes.
Then it should not be forgotten that France saw being born much from genius in all the fields in particular the literature and the cinema.

In my opinion, world citizen has is a person who interress with the topicality in the world as well as by looking at information or by reading the press.
A citizen of the world can also take part in the humanitarian actions such as for example sponsoring a child in Africa
He can also travel in different country but it is not a question of making tourism, as go in the hotels. It is a question here of mixing with the population, to take part in the culture of the country,
Then I think to be citoyendu world, it is not only to be intérressé with the step of its door but it St to be interested throughout the world

To conclude, for me I think that one can be attached to his country of origin and also be a citizen of the world.
because if one remains attached to his country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen its visioon of the world, to divide with the others. Thus for me the most important word is solidarity.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-04-2011 16:02

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 21-04-2011 à 22:12:33 (S | E)
j'ai une expression à faire , pouvez -vous me dire où sont mes fautes , pour que je les corrige.
Merci pour vos réponses.

In the world , the word citizen is a topical issue, indeed , the word citizen is to interpret in different way.
There are people who are strongly attached to his country and there are people who are citizen of the world,
Following that , we will see these two aspects,

To begin with , I find that we have a beautiful language. It is rich in expression, several words can say the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois. Indeed each area with its own language. As for example in the north of France its patoi is the ch' Ti.
Secondly I find that we have a good French gastronomy. What attracts to me it is that in each area each one with its own culinary culture.
Then what attracts to me it is the beauty of the country.
France is rich in landscape. In each corner of France we can see various landscapes.
Then it should not be forgotten that France saw being born much from genius in all the fields in particular the literature and the cinema.

In my opinion, world citizen has is a person who interress with the topicality in the world as well as by looking at information or by reading the press.
A citizen of the world can also take part in the humanitarian actions such as for example sponsoring a child in Africa
He can also travel in different country but it is not a question of making tourism, as go in the hotels. It is a question here of mixing with the population, to take part in the culture of the country,
Then I think to be citoyendu world, it is not only to be interested with the step of its door but it St to be interested throughout the world

To conclude, for me I think that one can be attached to his country of origin and also be a citizen of the world.
because if one remains attached to his country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen its vision of the world, to divide with the others. Thus for me the most important word is solidarity.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 21-04-2011 à 22:19:24 (S | E)
Then I think to be citizen of world, it is not only to be interested with the step of its door but it St to be interested throughout the world

Réponse: Citizen in the world de lucile83, postée le 21-04-2011 à 22:25:30 (S | E)
Hello,

Why do you write the same text as the first one?

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 22-04-2011 à 09:07:20 (S | E)
oui , mais j'ai juste modifié quelques éléments .

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 22-04-2011 à 09:54:34 (S | E)

re bonjour , j'ai modifié mon texte . Cette fois ci c'est le bon

In the world , the word citizen is a topical subject, indeed , the word citizen perhaps interpreted  in different way.
There are people who are strongly attached to their country and there are people who are citizens of the world,
In a nutshell, we will see these two aspects,

To begin with , I find that we have a beautiful language. It is rich in expression, several words can tell the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois.   As for example in the North of France its dialect is the ch' Ti.
Secondly I find that we have a good  gastronomy. What attracts to me it is that in each area each one with verb? its own culinary culture.
Then what attracts to me it is the beauty of the countryside. 
France is rich in landscape. In each corner of France we can see various landscapes.
Then it should not be forgotten that France saw being born much from genius in all the fields in particular the literature and the cinema.

In my opinion, a world citizen  is a person who is interested in the topicality in the world as well as by looking the new or by reading the press.
A citizen of the world can also take part in the humanitarian actions such as sponsoring a child in Africa
He can also travel in different countries but it is not a question of making tourism, that is to say to stay in the hotels. It is a question here of mixing with the population, to take part in the culture of the country, 
Then I think to be citizen of world, it is not only to be interested with the step of its door but it is to be interested all over  the world 

To conclude, for me I think that one can be attached to his country of origin and also be a citizen of the world. Because if one remains attached to their country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen her vision of the world, to share with the others. 

Réponse: Citizen in the world de djiyaad, postée le 22-04-2011 à 14:22:06 (S | E)
salut Bonjour,

juste pour dire que dans le commencement "the word citizen can be interpreted in different ways" au lieu de "perhaps interpreted in different way" serait mieux pour montrer un peu l'authenticité de ce que tu dis.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2011 14:41

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 22-04-2011 à 18:06:06 (S | E)
ok merci

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 24-04-2011 à 16:40:18 (S | E)
Re bonjour ,
désolé de modifier mon texte , mais je veux que ce soit correct .
Bonne fête

In the world, the word citizen is a topical subject. Indeed, the word citizen can be interpreted in different ways. There are people who are strongly attached to their country and there are people who are citizens of the world,
We will see these two aspects.

I am myself attached to France for several reasons. To begin with, I think that we have a beautiful language.
It is rich in expression, several words can to say the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois.As for example in the North of France its dialect is the ch' Ti.
Secondly I think that we have a good gastronomy. Each region have their own culinary culture.
Then I am proud of the beauty of mycountryside .
France is rich in landscapes. In each corner of France we can see different landscapes.
For instance, sea, the mountain and the sticks.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested at item the world in the world as well as by (to) watching the news or by reading the press.
A citizen of the world can also take part in humanitarian actions such as sponsoring a child in Africa.
He can also travel in different countries but it is not a question of to do some sightseeing, that is to say to stay in hotels.
It is a question here of mixing with the population, to take part in the culture of the country.
To my mind, being a citizen of the world implies that you respect the world as a whole.

To conclude, I think that one can be attached to its country of origin and also be a citizen of the world. Because if one remains attached to their country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen its vision of the world, to share with the others.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-04-2011 18:56

Réponse: Citizen in the world de notrepere, postée le 24-04-2011 à 22:06:19 (S | E)
Hello

In the world, the word "citizen" is a topical subject (1). Indeed, the word citizen can be interpreted in different ways. There are people who are strongly attached to their country and there are people who are citizens of the world,
We will see (2) these two aspects.
(1) ces mots ne veut rien dire dans le contexte. In the world, the word 'citizen' connotes many different things.
connote (v)
to suggest a feeling, an idea, etc. as well as the main meaning (Oxford)

(2) I will talk about these two aspects of the word citizen.

I am myself (3)attached to France for several reasons. To begin with, I think that we have a beautiful language.
It is rich in expression, several words can to say (4) the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois. As (5) for example, in the North of France its dialect is the ch' Ti.

Secondly, I think that we have a good gastronomy. Each region have (6) their own culinary culture. Then I am proud of the beauty of my countryside. France is rich in landscapes. In each corner of France we can see different landscapes.
For instance, sea, mountains and the sticks (7).

(3) Pas la meilleure construction en anglais. Je suggère: Personally, I am attached
(4) 'mean' vaut mieux
(5) mot superflu
(6) accorde
(7) En anglais, le mot 'sticks' peut avoir une connotation négative. Il faut un autre mot.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested at (8) item the world in the world (9) as well as by (to) watching the news or by reading the press (10).
A citizen of the world can also take part in humanitarian actions such as sponsoring a child in Africa.
He can also travel in (11) different countries but it is not a question of to do (12) some sightseeing, that is to say to stay (12) in hotels.
It is a question here of mixing with the population, of take (12) part in the culture of the country.
To my mind, being a citizen of the world implies that you respect the world as a whole.

To conclude, I think that one can be attached to its one's country of origin and also be a citizen of the world. Because if one remains attached to their country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen its (comme avant) vision of the world, to share with the others.

(8) verbe à particule: interested in
(9) ces mots n'a pas de sens
(10) 'newspaper' vaut mieux
(11) on dit 'travel to'
(12) gérondif = verbe + ing

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 25-04-2011 à 12:19:15 (S | E)
Bonjour , merci pour vos réponses.

In the world, the word 'citizen' connotes many different things. Indeed, the word citizen can be interpreted in different ways. There are people who are strongly attached to their country and there are people who are citizens of the world,
I will talk about these two aspects of the word citizen.

Personally, I am attached to France for several reasons. To begin with, I think that we have a beautiful language.
It is rich in expression, several words can to mean the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois. for example, in the North of France its dialect is the ch' Ti.

Secondly, I think that we have a good gastronomy. Each regions have ( je ne comprend pas ce n'est pas correcte )? their own culinary culture. Then I am proud of the beauty of my countryside. France is rich in landscapes. In each corner of France we can see different landscapes.
For instance, sea, mountains and the country.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested with all as well as by watching the news or by reading the newspaper.
He can also travel to different countries but it is not a question of doing some sightseeing, that is to say staying in hotels.
It is a question here of mixing with the population, of taking part in the culture of the country.

To conclude, I think that one can be attached to one's country of origin and also be a citizen of the world. Because if one remains attached to their country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen one's vision of the world, to share with the others.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de may, postée le 25-04-2011 à 19:51:20 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Quelques remarques..

It is rich in expression, several words can to mean (sans to après auxiliare) the same thing. (several words can say.../several words mean...)

Each regions have (sujet au singulier, donc accorder verbe avec sujet) ( je ne comprend pas ce n'est pas correcte )? their own culinary culture.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested with/autre préposition all (as well as) by watching the news or by reading the newspaper.

Best wishes,

-------------------
Modifié par may le 25-04-2011 19:52

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 26-04-2011 à 13:55:57 (S | E)
Bonjour , merci

In the world, the word 'citizen' connotes many different things. Indeed, the word citizen can be interpreted in different ways. There are people who are strongly attached to their country and there are people who are citizens of the world,

Personally, I am attached to France for several reasons. To begin with, I think that we have a beautiful language.
It is rich in expression, several words can mean the same thing.
Also this language is surrounded by various patois. for example, in the North of France its dialect is the ch' Ti.

Secondly, I think that we have a good gastronomy. Each region has ( je ne comprend pas ce n'est pas correcte )? their own culinary culture. Then I am proud of the beauty of my countryside. France is rich in landscapes. In each corner of France we can see different landscapes.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested in all as well as by watching the news or by reading the newspaper.
He can also travel to different countries but it is not a question of doing some sightseeing, that is to say staying in hotels.
It is a question here of mixing with the population, of taking part in the culture of the country.

To conclude, I think that one can be attached to one's country of origin and also be a citizen of the world. Because if one remains attached to their country one cannot evolve. It is necessary to widen one's vision of the world, to share with the others.

Est ce que j'ai plus de fautes ?

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 26-04-2011 à 14:01:37 (S | E)
In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested at all as well

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 26-04-2011 à 14:04:53 (S | E)
changement :

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested in everything as well

Réponse: Citizen in the world de notrepere, postée le 26-04-2011 à 19:13:29 (S | E)
Bonjour

Cette phrase n'a pas beaucoup de sens:

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested in all as well as by watching the news or by reading the newspaper.

Dites-nous ce que vous voulez dire en .

Merci.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de aneth-estragon, postée le 26-04-2011 à 19:47:17 (S | E)
Bonjour,
peut-être que mon cerveau français peut mettre un peu d'ordre dans cette phrase de Folk :
Peut-être bien :
In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested in everything : watching the news as well as reading the newspaper.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 26-04-2011 à 21:45:32 (S | E)

Bonsoir .
Effectivement cela prend du sens maintenant .
Je vous remercie de m'avoir aidé
Bonne soirée .

It is rich in expression, several words can mean the same thing.

Secondly, I think that we have a good gastronomy. Each region has their own culinary culture. Then I am proud of the beauty of my countryside. France is rich in landscapes. In each corner of France we can see different landscapes.

In my opinion, a world citizen is a person who is interested in everything : watching the news as well as reading the newspaper.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de notrepere, postée le 27-04-2011 à 02:08:49 (S | E)
Hello

I would only make these few changes:

Because if one remains attached only to their own country, one cannot evolve.

Réponse: Citizen in the world de folk, postée le 27-04-2011 à 11:00:01 (S | E)
Bonjour . Merci beaucoup

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux