Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Country/ Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Country/ Correction
Message de olyday posté le 15-02-2011 à 17:32:23 (S | E | F)
Hello,
Je dois faire un paragraphe sur le thème : " Si tu avais à vivre dans un pays étranger, lequel choisirais-tu ? Pourquoi ? "
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mes fautes s'il vous plaît ?
Merci par avance.

If I had the opportunity to go and live in a foreign country, I would choose England for two main reasons: the English language is universal and I like very much the English mentality. Furthermore, it’s not very far from France but it’s ( tout de même ? ) a totally different
country in life habits. We thus learn to live in a different way. Indeed, English eat earlier, at not fixed o'clock and eat often salty in the breakfast. I find that England is a country of freedom with very different landscapes as well as a very green country.
In England, we can go to big cities as London for example where there is a lot of excitement, many stores and many historic monuments or museums to be visited but we can also go in out-of-tje-way places where the silence reigns, where the atmosphere is quiet and where life is enjoyable. I think that England is a country with full of wealth and a big variety in population. Furthermore, people are welcoming and smiling. We can make it any kind of activities and sports. That's why I would like to go and to live in England.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-02-2011 17:33

Réponse: Country/ Correction de gerondif, postée le 15-02-2011 à 23:09:12 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

If I had the opportunity to go and live in a foreign country, I would choose England for two main reasons: the English language is universal and I like the English mentality very much . Furthermore, it’s not very far from France but it’s ( nevertheless:neammoins /still: pourtant ) a totally different
country in life habits. We thus learn to live in a different way. Indeed, the (ou English people sans article) English eat earlier, at not fixed o'clock and eat often salty (mettre un nom derrière salty) in the breakfast. I find that England is a country of freedom with very different landscapes as well as a very green country.
In England, we can go to big cities as London for example where there is a lot of excitement, many stores and many historic monuments or museums to be visited but we can also go in out-of-tje-way places where the silence reigns, where the atmosphere is quiet and where life is enjoyable. I think that England is a country with full of wealth and a big variety in population. Furthermore, people are welcoming and smiling. We can make it any kind of (all sorts of) activities and sports. That's why I would like to go and to live in England.

Réponse: Country/ Correction de olyday, postée le 16-02-2011 à 17:04:50 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !!!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux