Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Essai /structure - grammaire

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Essai /structure - grammaire
Message de calm posté le 09-12-2010 à 14:05:44 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Merci d'avance pour ceux, celui ou celle qui auront le courage de regarder cet essai.
Toutes vos remarques m'intérressent (répétitions, fautes d'orthographe, grammaire, structure de l'essai, règle du verbe de modalité)

Je vous en remecie d'avance

As far I am concerned, I like to have the help of my parents for importants decisions I have to make.
However, most of people, particularly teenagers like to have independence in their own life and make their way alone.

To my mind, that’s necessary to have the opinion of your parents or persons with more maturity when you have to make some difficult and real important choices in your life.
For example, the experience of your parents can be welcomed for orientation’s questions or doubts about your future life or carrer. This maturity about life is often useful and important when you have serious and important problems like to be involved in a racket story or to be hurted by another teenager.

Furthermore, you can pay for attention to those advices for little steps you have to reach/overcome in your daily life.
That’s always beneficial to have the opinion of your parents for question you can have about your school’s friends, your extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, concerning little problems or questions, you have to be able to make decisions by yourself. That’s important to have more maturity and to be independent in your future life.
Moreover, you have to listen advices but make decisions to your way and will.
That’s important for maturity but also because your parents can be wrong and can involuntary influence you in a wrong way.
That’s why you must keep your freedom of opinion and speech.
As a conclusion, i think parent’s opinions are important to develop your critical mind and to help you for difficult choices or serious problem.
But for me, you just have to listen and think about those advices.
Enjoying experiences of adults but make in your way!
Privacy and independance are important

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-12-2010 18:36

Réponse: Essai /structure - grammaire de laure95, postée le 09-12-2010 à 15:16:59 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois corriger:
As far I am concerned, I like to have the help of my parents for importants (les adjectifs sont invariables!) decisions I have to make.
However, most of people (most of the people ou most people), particularly teenagers like to have their independence in their own life and make their way alone.

To my mind, that’s necessary to have the opinion of your parents or persons (people) with (faire une subordonnée: qui ont...) more maturity when you have to make some difficult and real important choices in your life.
For example, the experience of your parents can be welcomed for orientation’s questions or doubts about your future life or carrer. This maturity about life is often useful and important when you have serious and important problems like to be involved in a racket story or to be hurted (revoir le participe passé de HURT) by another teenager.

Furthermore, you can pay for attention to those advices for little (pas le bon mot car steps est au pluriel) steps you have to reach/overcome in your daily life.
That’s always beneficial to have the opinion of your parents for the question (mettre au pluriel) you can have about your school’s friends, your extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, concerning little problems or questions, you have to be able to make decisions by yourself. That’s important to have more maturity and to be independent in your future life.
Moreover, you have to listen to advices but make decisions to your way and will.
That’s important for maturity but also because your parents can be wrong and can involuntary influence you in a wrong way.
That’s why you must keep your freedom of opinion and speech.
As a conclusion, i think parent’s (orthographe) opinions are important to develop your critical mind and to help you for difficult choices or serious problem (pluriel).
But for me, you just have to listen and think about those advices.
Enjoying experiences of adults but make in your way!
Privacy and independance are important

Attention! Répétition de "important", "opinion", "maturity", "that's important".

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux