Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/about Facebook

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/about Facebook
Message de retailleau posté le 06-11-2010 à 16:51:33 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis française, je dois faire un exposé d'anglais , je suis en première année de licence biochimie biologie , j'aimerais avoir votre avis.
Merci.

Facebook

The subject that i chose is facebook.First, i would like to talk about the history of facebook.Secondly i'will talk about his fonctioning, then facebook in the world.

Facebook was a born at the university Havard: it was originally the social network closed by the students of this universities, before becoming accessible to the other American universities.The site is oponed to tall since september,2006.

Facebook is a social network on internet allowing every person possessing an account to publish information.Facebook allows his users to enter personal information and to interact with the other users. This information allows to find users sharing the same interests.

On facebook the users will found for exemple:

- A list of his friends
- A box to reach photos associated at the expense of the user.
- A "wall" allowing the friends of the user to leave small messages which the user can answer.
- A messaging system

The applications the also allow the members of facebook to play free of charge games.

To conclude, in July,2010 , Mark Zuckerberg, founder of facebook announces on his blog that facebook groups together more than 500 million active members.It is 2009 the second site the most vesited by the world, after google.The scale of the success of facebook does not know limits

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-11-2010 18:49

Réponse: Correction/about Facebook de laure95, postée le 06-11-2010 à 18:24:10 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Facebook
The subject that i (majuscule) chose (je mettrai le présent perfect) is facebook.First, i would like to talk about the history of facebook.Secondly i'will talk about his (ce n'est pas une persone) fonctioning (pas le bon mot), then the place of facebook in the world.

Facebook was a born at the university of Havard: it was originally the social network closed by the students of this universities (pourquoi le pluriel?), before becoming accessible (pas le bon mot) to the other American universities.The site is oponed to tall (je ne comprends pas) since september,2006.

Facebook is a social network on internet allowing every person possessing an account to publish information.Facebook allows his (pas le bon possessif) users to enter personal information and to interact with the other users. This information allows to find users sharing the same interests.

On facebook the users will found for exemple (orthographe):
- A list of his or her friends
- A "wall" allowing the friends of the user to leave small messages which the user can answer.
- A messaging system

The applications the also allow the members of facebook to play free of charge games.

To conclude, in July,2010 , Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of facebook announces (pas le bon temps) on his blog that facebook groups together more than 500 million active members.It is (temps) (il manque IN) 2009 the second site the most vesited (orthographe) by (pas la bonne préposition) the world, after google.The scale of the success of facebook does not know limits

Réponse: Correction/about Facebook de notrepere, postée le 06-11-2010 à 18:41:35 (S | E)
Hello!

On dit "Harvard University".

There are a few other errors other than the ones noted by laure95, but you should fix those first and then we'll see what remains.

Cordialement

Réponse: Correction/about Facebook de retailleau, postée le 07-11-2010 à 11:05:01 (S | E)
Facebook
The subject that I have chosen is facebook. First, I would like to talk about the history of facebook.Secondly, I will talk about description of the concept , then the place of facebook in the world.

Facebook was a born at the Harvard University: it was originally the social network closed by the students of this university , before becoming affordable to the other American universities. The site is opened to all since september,2006.

Facebook is a social network on internet allowing every person possessing an account to publish information.Facebook allows its users to enter personal information and interact with other users. This information allows to find users sharing the same interests.

On facebook the users will found for example :
- A messaging system

The applications also allow the members of facebook to play free of charge games.

To conclude, in July,2010 , Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of facebook had announced on his blog that this site gathered more than 500 million active members.It was in 2009 the second site the most visited by in the world, after google.The scale of the success of facebook does not know limits.

Réponse: Correction/about Facebook de laure95, postée le 07-11-2010 à 17:49:15 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Voici ce que tu dois encore corriger:
The subject that I have chosen is facebook. First, I would like to talk about the history of facebook.Secondly, I will talk about the description of the concept , then the place of facebook in the world.

Facebook was a born at the Harvard University: it was originally the social network closed by the students of this university , before becoming affordable to the other American universities. The site is (SINCE + PRESENT PERFECT) opened to all since september,2006.

Facebook is a social network on internet allowing every person possessing an account to publish information.Facebook allows its users to enter personal information and interact with other users. This information allows to find users sharing the same interests.

On facebook the users will found for example :
- A messaging system

The applications also allow the members of facebook to play free of charge games.

To conclude, in July,2010 , Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of facebook had announced (prétérit) on his blog that this site gathered more than 500 million active members.It was in 2009 the second site the most visited (ordre des mots) by (who?) in the world, after google.The scale of the success of facebook does not know limits.

Réponse: Correction/about Facebook de retailleau, postée le 07-11-2010 à 19:14:43 (S | E)
merci beaucoup

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux