Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction présentation orale

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction présentation orale
Message de boussi posté le 30-10-2010 à 11:57:18 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Désolé c'est la première fois ke que je viens sur un forum,j'avais oublié le sujet..
Pourriez-vous m'aider à le corriger s'il vous plaît?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Le voici:

I've never really imagine precisely the type of environment where I would work even if i think it will be on a laboratory but there are some details that I would like to find in the ideal environment
-I would like it bright and airy,enlightned with daylight in summer and neon light in winter but neon with white light because you know, there are a light a little yellowish.
-Then,i would like that there is carpet on the floor i don't know i like the style of the carpet it looks cosy.
-Too, i would like that the laboratory is open on a big room with desks not strict desks but you know that each have his personalized desk.
-I would like there is a place for the break with soft armchair an coffee table and why not a televison
-It will be cool if there is a back ground music too
In fact i just want it to be a place enought friendly not strict laboratory

It brings me to my second point
I would like that there is not too much pressure concerning the work, I would want that we have a work to be made with a time limit and from then one we work calmly

With regards to my third point, even if i I prefere to work alone (in team) I would like to have colleagues nice not too serious and not stressed because in the laboratory it is often sérious and the persons are concentrated
I would like to have a nice atmosphere in spite of the seriousness of the work

To summarize and conclued I would like to work in a warm environement which did not too much the strict side of the laboratory and with a team with whom i get on well.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-10-2010 12:30

Réponse: Correction présentation orale de violet91, postée le 30-10-2010 à 13:25:55 (S | E)

Bonjour, Boussi..

Comme le répète Lucile inlassablement, "JE" en Anglais sera TOUJOURS en majuscule quelle que soit sa place dans la phrase. I,I,I,I...
Ce résumé porte sur vos projets d'avenir..pas votre présentation...C'est bien cela? Si oui, je reprendrai le texte dans un moment..

Réponse: Correction présentation orale de boussi, postée le 30-10-2010 à 21:05:14 (S | E)
Bonjour violet91

En effet il s'agit bien de mes projets d'avenir,seulement je dois le présenter à l'oral

Réponse: Correction présentation orale de smartway, postée le 31-10-2010 à 12:11:33 (S | E)
hello
1-We don't say :"I would want", but we say:"Iwould like".
2-sérious=serious.

Réponse: Correction présentation orale de laure95, postée le 01-11-2010 à 16:29:25 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici ce que tu dois reprendre:
I've never really imagine (pas la bonne forme du verbe: au present perfect, le verbe se met au participe passé) precisely the type of environment where I would work even if i think it will be on a laboratory but there are some details that I would like to find in the ideal environment
-I would like it bright and airy,enlightned (orthographe) with daylight in summer and neon light in winter but neon with white light because you know, there are (light est au singulier) a light a little yellowish.
-Then,i would like that there is (revois les constructions après WOULD like) (il manque un article) carpet on the floor i don't know i like the style of the carpet it looks cosy.
-Too (pas à la bonne place), i would like that the laboratory is open on a big room with desks not strict desks but you know that each have (EACH + SING) his personalized desk.
-I would like there is a place for the break with soft armchair an coffee table and why not a televison
-It will be cool if there is a back ground music too
In fact i just want it to be a place enought (orthographe) friendly not strict laboratory

It brings me to my second point
I would like that there is not too much pressure concerning the work, I would want that we (WOULD LIKE) have a work to be made with a time limit and from then one we work calmly ?
With regards to my third point, even if i I prefere (orthographe) to work alone (in team) I would like to have colleagues nice (pas à la bonne place) not too serious and not stressed because in the laboratory it is often sérious (pas d'accent) and the persons (people) are concentrated
I would like to have a nice atmosphere in spite of the seriousness of the work

To summarize and conclued I would like to work in a warm environement which did not too much the strict side of the laboratory and with a team with whom i get (conditionnel) on well.

Attention au mot à mot et à l'utilisation des temps!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux