Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Rapport Erasmus 4e partie

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport Erasmus 4e partie
Message de popov123 posté le 09-06-2010 à 17:06:15 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

5) Digital marketing

This course is based on the marketing on internet. The goal of this course is to be able to identify the impact of digitalization, to be familiar with the e-commerce.
During the lessons we learn a lot of thing about programs which quantify the number of visit on our website, how to create a blog, attract the people on our website,...
For this lessons we had to answer to some quiz on internet. The questions of the first one was based on a text, it was quiet easy, the others the answer were based on some videos... and that was quiet difficult.
The biggest part for this course was the team work. Each team has its own subject. My team had a quiet hard subject, we had to make a real seminary with 3 managers from different companies, to make the advertisement on the school and mostly by internet to attract more than 100 students. After the seminary we should have a presentation with the analyse the number of the people who went on our website or facebook group, feedback of the seminary, budget...
We were four to do this project and the seminary never happened... The first day when we wanted to do it, we had only one speaker and all of the students came from a big trip, so we cancelled the seminar and postponement it two weeks after. The problem was the same two weeks after, we had only one speaker so we cancelled again the seminary.

6) Conversation in English

We cannot take this course to get the credits but I took it to be sure that I practiced my English to improve it.
One this lessons we red some text about business and spoke about it. We learn news words to improve our English... Everyone had to make a presentation about his country (team by country like every Belgian people in one team). In the presentation we had to make a country description, speak about the culture, how to make business with the country, the economy, politic,...

The level of difficulty is not high... It’s affordable for the people who don’t speak well English like me. It’s a great opportunity to improve our English as well as to learn new thing. Some courses are more difficult than other but if we work more it doable. For instance for Integrated Project Management we have to read a lot of documents with specific words, so usually I took more time to understand and to do mine assignments.
Compared with Ephec, I found that was more easy but I think that was because I had more time to do everything. I had 4 days as week-end, so I had to time to do everything for the school and mine thesis for Ephec as well.
One thing that I found difficult was all the different team for each course, it was difficult to remember who is on which team and I was difficult to know how to work with the different people.

Merci beaucoup pour votre précieuse aide!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-06-2010 20:59

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de notrepere, postée le 09-06-2010 à 19:28:44 (S | E)
Hello popov123! We've all done a lot of work for you with your Erasmus corrections. Are you learning anything from our corrections? In every single post, you have written "this lessons" (including this one) and we have corrected it each time. I, personally, am working under the assumption that you not only want our help but you want to learn to use English properly too. As has often been said, "we are not a site of correctors and translators", but one of learning. People are spending their free time helping you but I'd like to see you making some effort too. I am happy to make suggestions and help you, but not if you are just going to keep posting the same mistakes over and over without any real effort on your part. This is just taking advantage of the situation.

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de popov123, postée le 09-06-2010 à 20:43:11 (S | E)
You're true, I didn't take time read before because I've a lot of work for a project. I tried to correct it by myself:

5) Digital marketing

This course is based on the marketing on internet. The aim of this course is to be able to identify the impact of the digitalization, to be familiar with the e-commerce.
During the course we learned a lot of things about some programs. For instance programs which quantifies the number of visit on our website, how to create a blog, how to attract the people on our website,...
For this course we had to answer to I think there is a mistake some quiz on internet. The questions of the first quizz were based on a text, it was quiet easy, for the other quiz the questions were based on videos... and that was quiet difficult.
The biggest work for this course was the team work. Each team had its own subject. My team had a quiet hard subject, we had to make a real seminary with 3 managers from different companies. We had to make an advertisement on the school and by internet as well to attract more than 100 students. After the seminary we would had a presentation with the analyse of the statistic of the people who should came on our website or facebook group, feedback of the seminary, budget...
We were four to do this project and the seminary never happened... The first day when we wanted to do it I don't know how to say it, we had only one speaker and all of the students came back from a big trip, so we cancelled the seminar and postponement it two weeks later. The problem was the same, we had only one speaker so we cancelled again the seminary.

I couldn't take this course to get the credits but I chose it to be sure that I would practiced my English to improve it.
On this course we red some texts about business and spoke about it. We learned news words to improve our English... Everyone had to make a presentation about his country (team by country like every Belgian people in one team). In the presentation we had to make a country description, speak about the culture, how to make business with the country, the economy, politic,...

The difficulty level wasn't high... It was affordable for the people who don’t speak well English like me. It was a great opportunity to improve my English as well as to learn new thing. Some courses are more difficult than other but if we worked more it was doable. For instance for Integrated Project Management we had to read a lot of documents with specific words, so usually I needed more time to understand and to do mine assignments.
Compared with Ephec, I found that was more easy but I think that was because I had more time. I had 4 days as week-end, so I had time to do everything for the school and mine thesis for Ephec as well.
One thing that I found difficult was all the different team for each course, it was difficult to remember who was on which team and that was difficult to know how to work with the different people.

There are always some mistakes... but I don't know how to correct it...

Thank you for your help

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de gerondif, postée le 09-06-2010 à 22:22:31 (S | E)
bonsoir,
You're true right, I didn't take time to read before because I've got a lot of work for a project. I tried to correct it by myself:

5) Digital marketing

This course is based on (deals with, traite de) the marketing on internet. The aim of this course is to be able to identify the impact of the digitalization, to be familiar with the e-commerce.
During the course we learned a lot of things about some programs. For instance programs which quantifies(singulier) the number of visits(vous êtes vraiment fâché avec les pluriels) on our website, how to create a blog, how to attract the people on our website,...
For this course we had to answer to I think there is a mistake some quizzes on the internet. The questions of the first quizz were based on (about)a text, it was quiet(quite) easy, for the other quiz the questions were based on videos... and that was quiet difficult.
The biggest work for this course was the team work. Each team had its own subject. My team had a quiet hard subject, we had to make a real seminary with 3 managers from different companies. We had to make an advertisement on the school and by internet as well to attract more than 100 students. After the seminary we would had a presentation with the analyse of the statistic of the people who should came on our website or facebook group, feedback of the seminary, budget...
We were four to do this project and the seminary never happened... The first day when we wanted to do it I don't know how to say it, we had only one speaker and all of the students came back from a big trip, so we cancelled the seminar and postponement(n'est pas un verbe) it two weeks later. The problem was the same, we had only one speaker so we cancelled the seminary again.

I couldn't take this course to get the credits but I chose it to be sure that I would practiced my English to improve it.
On this course we red some texts about business and spoke about it. We learned news words to improve our English... Everyone had to make a presentation about his country (team by country like every Belgian people in one team). In the presentation we had to make a country description, speak about the culture, how to make business with the country, the economy, politics ,...

The difficulty level wasn't high... It was affordable(on peut se le payer) for the people who don’t speak English well like me. It was a great opportunity to improve my English as well as to learn new things. Some courses are more difficult than others but if we worked more it was doable. For instance for Integrated Project Management we had to read a lot of documents with specific words, so usually I needed more time to understand and to do mine assignments.
Compared with Ephec, I found that was more easy ( y donne ier)but I think that was because I had more time. I had 4-day-week-ends, so I had time to do everything for the school and mine thesis for Ephec as well.
One thing that I found difficult was all the different teams for each course, it was difficult to remember who was on which team and that it was difficult to know how to work with the different people.

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de notrepere, postée le 10-06-2010 à 04:35:44 (S | E)
Hello! Here are some other suggestions.

5) Digital marketing

This course is based on the marketing on [article] internet. The aim of this course is to be able to identify the impact of the digitalization (digital marketing?) [conjunction] to be (become?) familiar with the e-commerce.
During the course we learned a lot of things about some programs (e-commerce tools). For instance, programs which quantifies the number of visit on our website, how to create a blog, how to attract the people on [wrong preposition] our website.

For this course we had to answer to I think there is a mistake some quiz on internet. The questions of the first quizz [orth.] were based on a text [conjunction] it was quiet easy. For the other quiz the questions were based on videos and that was quiet difficult.

The biggest work (challenge) for this course was the team work. Each team had its own subject. My team had a quiet hard subject. We had to make a real seminary with 3 managers from different companies. We had to make an (written?) advertisement on the school and by internet as well to attract more than 100 students. After the seminary [je ne comprends pas] we would had [why conditional?] a presentation with the analyse of the statistic of the people who should came on our website or facebook group, feedback of the seminary, budget.

We (There) were four of us to do (working on) this project and (but) the seminary never happened... The first day when we wanted to do it, I don't know how to say it, we had only one speaker and all of the students came back from a big trip, so we cancelled (canceled) the seminar and postponement it for two weeks later. The problem was the same, we had only one speaker so we cancelled again the seminary [word order].

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 10-06-2010 04:41

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de popov123, postée le 10-06-2010 à 13:06:56 (S | E)
5) Digital marketing
This course deals with the marketing on internet. The aim of this course is to be able to identify the impact of digitalization, to become familiar with e-commerce.
During the course we learned a lot of things about some e-commerce tools. For instance programs which quantify the number of visits on our website, how to create a blog, how to attract people in our website,...
For this course we had to answer some quizzes on the internet. The questions of the first quizz were about a text, it was quite easy. For the other quiz the questions were based on videos... and that was quite difficult.
The biggest challenge for this course was the team work. Each team had its own subject. My team had a quite hard subject. We had to make a real seminary with 3 managers from different companies. We had to make an advertisement on the school and by internet as well to attract more than 100 students. After the seminary we would had a presentation with the analysis of the statistic of the people who should come on our website or facebook group, feedback of the seminary, budget... I wanted to write: Après le séminaire on aurait eu une présentation... Je ne sais pas comment on fait le conditionnel passé
There were four of us working on this project but the seminary never happened... The first day when we wanted to do it, we had only one speaker and all of the students came back from a big trip, so we canceled the seminar and postponed it for two weeks. The problem was the same, we had only one speaker so we canceled the seminary again.

I couldn't take this course to get credits from this course but I chose it to be sure that I would practice my English to improve it.
On this course we read some texts about business and spoke about it. We learned news words to improve our English... Everyone had to make a presentation about his country (team by country like every Belgian people in one team). In the presentation we had to make a country description, speak about the culture, how to make business with the country, the economy, politics ,...

The difficulty level wasn't high... It was approachable for the people who don’t speak English well like me. It was a great opportunity to improve my English as well as to learn new things. Some courses are more difficult than others but if we worked more it was doable (I don't understand...). For instance for Integrated Project Management we had to read a lot of documents with specific words, so usually I needed more time to understand and to do my assignments.
Compared with Ephec, I found that was easier but I think that was because I had more time. I had 4-day-week-ends, so I had time to do everything for the school and my thesis for Ephec as well.
One thing that I found difficult was all the different teams for each course, it was difficult to remember who was on which team and it was difficult to know how to work with the different people

Je vous remercie une fois de plus!!! Vous êtes géniaux

Réponse: Rapport Erasmus 4e partie de gerondif, postée le 10-06-2010 à 16:14:47 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
tenez compte de toutes les remarques de notrepère qui en tant qu'anglophone voit d'autres erreurs...Vous semblez ne corriger que quand on vous fournit la solution: par exemple, ce sera internet ou the internet ?
a seminar: un séminaire scientifique....
a seminary: mot religieux.

le conditionnel:
on organisera: we will organize.
on organiserait: we would organize
on aurait organisé: we would have organized
on aurait dû organiser: we should have organized.

I couldn't get credits from this course (plus léger)but I chose it to be sure that I would practice my English to improve it.
On this course we read some texts about business and spoke about it. We learned news words to improve our English... Everyone had to make a presentation about his country (one team by(per) country like, for example everyall the Belgian people were in one team). In the presentation we had to make a country description of our country, speak about theits culture, how to make business with the country, the economy, politics ,...

The difficulty level wasn't high... It was approachable(pour une personne abordable) (accessible) for the people who don’t speak English well like me. It was a great opportunity to improve my English as well as to learn new things. Some courses are more difficult than others but if we worked more(beaucoup ( a lot) ou plus (more)) it was doable (formule assez moche, préférer we could make it, on pouvait y arriver, we could succeed on pouvait réussir, we could manage, on pouvait s'en sortir). For instance for Integrated Project Management we had to read a lot of documents with specific words, so usually I needed more time to understand and to do my assignments.
Compared with Ephec, I found that was easier but I think that was because I had more time. I had 4-day-week-ends, so I had time to do everything for the school and my thesis for Ephec as well.
One thing that I found difficult was all the different teams for each course, it was difficult to remember who was on which team and it was difficult to know how to work with the different people

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux