Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Accord des verbes/GB

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Accord des verbes/GB
Message de kobain4 posté le 22-04-2010 à 04:52:13 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j'ai rédigé quelques phrases, j'aimerais savoir si les accords des verbes sont corrects

I haven't been this town very long. I came her just two weeks ago.

Dormitory life is not quiet. Everyone shouts and makes a lot of noice in the halls.

My friends will meet me when I arrive at the airport.

Hasn't anyone ever told you to knock on the door before entering someone else's room ? Didn't your parents taught you that ?

The phone rang while I was doing the dishes. I dried my hands and answered it. When I heard my husband's voice, I was very happy.

I was in Canada for the last few months. During this time, I did many things and saw many places.

When the old man was starting to walk back to his hut, the sun was already hided itself behind the mountain.

While I was writing my composition last night, someone knocked on the door.

I'm really glad you'll visit my hometown next year

Merci d'avance pour le temps que vous pourrez consacrer à me répondre.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2010 06:58

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de notrepere, postée le 22-04-2010 à 05:03:45 (S | E)
Hello:

I haven't been [ ] this town very long. I came her just two weeks ago.

Dormitory life is not quiet. Everyone shouts and makes a lot of noice in the halls.

More help if you come back.

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de kobain4, postée le 22-04-2010 à 18:13:35 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour cette première aide.

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de notrepere, postée le 22-04-2010 à 19:54:03 (S | E)
Hello:

Didn't your parents taught you that?

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 22-04-2010 19:54

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de jonquille, postée le 23-04-2010 à 03:13:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir.

When the old man was starting to walk back to his hut, the sun was already hided itself behind the mountain.

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de lucile83, postée le 23-04-2010 à 08:07:29 (S | E)
Hello,

I was in Canada for the last few months. During this time, I did many things and saw many places.

While I was writing my composition last night, someone knocked on the door.

I'm really glad you'll visit my hometown next year

Regards.

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de kobain4, postée le 23-04-2010 à 20:41:14 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup !

Est-ce plus exact de cette façon ?

I have been in Canada for the last few month. During this time, I have done many things and seen many places.

When the old man was starting to walk back to his hut, the sun was already hiding behing the mountain

I'm really glad you visit my hometown next year ?

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de lucile83, postée le 23-04-2010 à 21:25:49 (S | E)
Hello,

I have been in Canada for the last few month. During this time, I have done many things and seen many places....ok (si vous êtes encore au Canada)

When the old man was starting to walk back to his hut, the sun was already hiding behing the mountain

I'm really glad you visit my hometown next year ?..ok

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-04-2010 08:36
you are right intrepid ! oops! I wanted to use 'to be to'.

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de intrepid34, postée le 23-04-2010 à 21:50:15 (S | E)
Good evening!

I'm really glad you visit my hometown next year - not ok. Sorry Lucile.

Future yes, but try the other future tense...........

So. I'm really glad you visitmy hometown ....

Intrepid

Réponse: Accord des verbes/GB de kobain4, postée le 23-04-2010 à 22:11:26 (S | E)
Maybe...

I'm really glad you're going to visit my hometown next year ?

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux