Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Script d'une video

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Script d'une video
Message de sagawan posté le 08-03-2010 à 01:52:41 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Je dois transcrire le script d'une vidéo mais je n'arrive pas à comprendre certains mots.

voilà le lien de la video: Lien Internet

et ma transcription actuelle:

This is the I/O brush, developed by MIT media lab its design for body artists to explore colors, textures and movements.
“I want( to a kits ????) to look at the colors in their real world, real environment in such for different choice of colors, (c…. ???) in front of your personal objects and environment.”
“Whaa look at the cats mum.”
Art paint brush part a video camera the I/O brush lets children pick up colors, textures and movements from real life items and draw with them. It’s simple, just touch the bristles with any surface press the bottom and press to. You got custom ink that copies your clothing, books, even your blinking eyes. The I/O brush cases on a chance to cell phone, patterns, images, and video clips and really invents a new art form, a art form of 21 century. So, how is the gadget make art that actually duplicates life? The paint brush may looks like something you detach to a vacuum cleaner but (nathlle ??) the monks of bristles are touch sensors lights of video cameras 150 optical fibers and a paint teeth. When the brush touches a surface the touch sensors signal the light to illuminate the item and the camera capture the image. Now store digitally its spas to a computer. You can capture after three seconds so moving image for example blinking eye, captured and putted on the canvas.
The canvas is an LCD screen equipped with radio frequency tags they track the brush is pain tips to follow its movement and then paint the capture image on the screen.

Pouvez vous m'aider à corriger et compléter ma transcription ?
(je précise que je ne dois pas dépasser 250 mots il n'est donc pas utile de traduire au delà de ma dernière phrase).

Merci

Réponse: Script d'une video de gerondif, postée le 08-03-2010 à 19:25:47 (S | E)
This is the I/O brush, developed by MIT media lab . It's designed for body artists to explore colors, textures and movements.
I wanted kids to to look at the colors in their real world, real environment in search for different shades of colors,patterns, you know, from their personal objects and environment.”
“Whaa look at the cats mum.”

Part paint brush, part video camera,the I/O brush lets children pick up colors, texture and movements from real life items and draw with them. It’s simple, just touch the bristles to any surface, press the button and presto! You got custom ink that copies your clothing, books, even your blinking eyes.
"The I/O brush gives them a chance to sample patterns, images, video clips and literally invent a new art form, an art form for the 21 century."
So, how does this gadget make art that actually duplicates life? The paint brush may look like something you'd attach to a vacuum cleaner but nestled among the bristles are touch sensors, lights , a video camera, 150 optical fibers and a paint(pen) tip. When the brush touches a surface, the touch sensors signal the light to illuminate the item and the camera captures the image. Now stored digitally, it's passed to a computer.
"You can capture after three seconds or so a moving image for example I've got a blinking eye, capture it and then put in on the canvas."

The canvas is an LCD screen equipped with radio frequency tags; They track the brush's pen tip to follow its movement and then paint the captured image on the screen.

intéressante invention ! J'ai écouté jusqu'au bout mais j'ai arrêté le marquage vert au bout d'un moment.

Sans garantie totale, je ne suis pas anglophone mais c'est un bon exercice. L'accent américain et le brouhaha rendent le compréhension difficile par moments.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux