Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/another life

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/another life
Message de sasuke2b posté le 07-03-2010 à 15:38:53 (S | E | F)

Hello,
pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me dire si mon texte contient des fautes ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

The fact of being another person is very tempting , because there is some things that I would like to change.. So, if I could have another life, firstly I would be a man. The man have less problems that the women, as to be pregnant, to do housework or to put on one's make-up.. A post-war man, a person who has feet on ground, who knows where he goes.. I would change at first my timidity, my sensitivity, my way of being misunderstood. So, I want to be this man, with urge to build, to protect, to love the women, to share.. My dream is to be a man of the 50s, stubborn all the same. A cook of a magnificient parisian restaurant, wich sees selecting by the famous « guide michelin ». A man who just needs love, a cuddle, or to see a big smile of a customer of his restaurant to be happy.. Nowadays, people need money, equipments to see being happy.. 167 However, we are too much used to this kind of lifestyle, that certains persons think that the life of front was boring and without any pleasure. It's for this reason that I chose to be this man, to show that this life was much more exalting.. and only fools never change their minds.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-03-2010 16:10

Réponse: Correction/another life de ricou81, postée le 09-03-2010 à 11:47:26 (S | E)
Men have less problems than women, like pregnancy...
-with the urge to...
-which is selected by the famous...

Réponse: Correction/another life de dolfine56, postée le 09-03-2010 à 14:23:03 (S | E)
Bonjour,

The fact of being another person is very tempting , because there is some things that I would like to change.. So, if I could have another life, firstly I would be a man. The man have less problems that the women, as to be pregnant, to do housework or to put on one's make-up.. A post-war man, a person who has feet on ground, who knows where he goes.. I would change at first my timidity, my sensitivity, my way of being misunderstood. So, I want to be this man, with urge to build, to protect, to love the women, to share.. My dream is to be a man of the 50s, stubborn all the same. A cook of a magnificient parisian restaurant, wich sees selecting by the famous « guide michelin ». A man who just needs love, a cuddle, or to see a big smile of a customer of his restaurant to be happy.. Nowadays, people need money, equipments to see being happy.. 167 However, we are too much used to this kind of lifestyle, that certains persons think that the life of front was boring and without any pleasure. It's for this reason that I chose to be this man, to show that this life was much more exalting.. and only fools never change their minds.

there is (verbe singulier;some things (sujet pluriel!)
"the man have less". pas de "the"= en général; man has ou men have.
"the"women cf ci-dessus
a man of the 50s
"I want"au conditionnel
"magnificient" ortho!
which sees, mal dit
"of a " mal dit
"to see being" mal dit
"certains" = sûres; ici:some
the life of front
we are too much used to :mal dit
"was", is ?

peut-être, essayez de reprendre sans traduire le français mot à mot.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux