Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction - message

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction - message
Message de bibou9 posté le 26-02-2010 à 23:08:42 (S | E | F)

Salut a tous
Voila mon expression écrite, si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider à corriger mes erreurs ce serait gentil:

My dearest Anna,
I don't want the boring life that i am destined, I don't want to work in this oppressive world and for this consumer society. I dream of freedom and adventure. I need to get closer to nature and real values of life. That's why I went away and I regret nothing. I wants to leave everything behind.
I brought everything I need for this trip. First I hit the road hitchhiking towards Mexico but today I head to Canada. I discover new horizons and I meet people of great simplicity. The trip is sometimes tiring and difficult but it's very interesting.
I am aware that Mum should be panic-stricken and that Dad disapproves my behavior but it's my life, don't worry about me and respect my dream
That's all for now

Bob

Merci d'avance
bibou

Réponse: Correction - message de gerondif, postée le 27-02-2010 à 18:31:13 (S | E)
Bonjour,
My dearest Anna,
I don't want the boring life that i am destined, I don't want to work in this oppressive world and for this consumer society. I dream of freedom and adventure. I need to get closer to nature and real values of life. That's why I went away and I regret nothing. I wants to leave everything behind.
I brought everything I need for this trip. First I hit the road hitchhiking towards Mexico but today I head to (to head for, mettez le au présent en ing)Canada. I discover new horizons and I meet people of great simplicity. The trip is sometimes tiring and difficult but it's very interesting.
I am aware that Mum should be panic-stricken and that Dad disapproves of my behavior but it's my life, don't worry about me and respect my dream
That's all for now

Bob

Réponse: Correction - message de karnie53, postée le 27-02-2010 à 23:38:21 (S | E)

1 destined; leading 2 work: live 3 for this consumer society;consuming society 4 regret:regretted 5 wants :want6 Head to Canada:Aim heading to Canada 7 about me: about myself 8 respect my dreams :realize my dreams

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux