Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Exposé d'anglais

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Exposé d'anglais
Message de leila posté le 14-10-2009 à 22:15:37 (S | E | F)

Boujour, j'ai fais un exposé en anglais sur l'inde

Je voudrais avoir votre avis et éventuellement des conseil pour éviter d'endormir mon auditoire... (prépositions...) Il doit durer maxi 4 mins donc je ne pense faire que les partis sur la géographie, la culture et i think ! ^^

Voilà :
India, the major portion of the Indian subcontinent, sits atop the Indian tectonic plate, a minor plate within the Indo-Australian Plate.

GEOGRAPHIE :

Habitants of India : Indian
Motto : « Satyameva Jayate » it means : "Truth Alone Triumphs"
[u] [an]
Area : 3 287 240 km² in World ranking : 7th
Population : 1 198 003 000 in World ranking : 2nd
Density : 364,4/km²
Capital : New Delhi
Largest City : Mumbai (Bombay)
The Himalayas form the mountainous landscape of Northern India.
National Symbols of India :
Flag : Tricolor
Emblem : Sarnath Lion Apital
Animal : Royal Bengal Tiger

Climate : six major climatic subtypes :
desert in the west
alpine tundra and glaciers in the north
humid tropical regions
rainforests in the southwest and the island territories.

HISTORY :

the 16th century : European colonized India : power portugal
1856 : most of India was under the control of the British East India Company.
1857 : First War of Independence of India
20th : nationwide struggle of independence was launched. The leader : Mahatma Gandhi (with Jawaharial Nehru) led millions of people in national campaigns of non-violent civil !
Independence : from United Kingdom
Declared : On 15 August 1947
Republic : On 26 January 1950
Death of Ganghi (assassinated): 30 janvier 1948 in Dehli
But since independance, India has probleme with religious : violence including between Hindus and Muslims AND with casteism (between poor or richt)
They have 4 wars between India and Pakistan

POLITICS AND ECONOMY :

Political Regime : Federal republic, Parliamentary democraty : India is the most populous democracy in the world
Name of the President : Pratibha Patil
Currency : Indian rupee

CULTURE AND ARTS :

Traditions : The most dominant religion in India is Hinduism. About 80% of Indians are Hindus.
Monuments : Taj Mahal is one of the 7 New Wonders of the World ! It's in Agra and was built by Shah Jahan as memorial to wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Food : The staple foods in the region are rice (especially in the south and the east) and wheat (predominantly in the north)
Music : North Indian Hindustani AND South Indian Carnatic traditions
Famous artist : Amrita shergill (one of the most famous artist)
India's official national sport : field hockey
official languages : Hindi, English

I THINK :
I would like to go to India because this country intrigues me. I am interested in the customs and monuments of India. I find them beautiful!
I like in other between dances and saris (clothing). I also seen films about this country that I really loved!
The History of India is complex and I would like her better understand !!!

merci d'avance !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux