Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

My gifted friend/Correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

My gifted friend/Correction
Message de words8 posté le 03-10-2009 à 13:46:53 (S | E | F)

salut
svp j'ai besoin de correction de mn expression ecrite
j'attend votre réponse.merci
voila le texte:
le titre c'est:My gifted friend
Sarah,my close freind,she is a teeneger girl,she always prefer to still in home lonely,but she trait me so kindly as here friend.
Physically,she is tall,thin,oval-faded,with blue beautiful eyes,brillant and smilest.she had a blad brown hair.she interested by new fashion,here clothes are so cute.
She is smart,the most of people how know her beleive that she is gifted,here calm,sensability,and beauty make poeple want to keep friend with her.
More than this she is honnest,sincere,and ambichous.
She is a true artist,everybody guess that she can make the miricales with here magic fingers.Whene she plaied piano,the auditors go on to an auther world full of the huppeness,peace,and love.
She is is really talented,someone talk about Sarah's way of plaining:"here plaining is simillar th Mozar"

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 03-10-2009 13:50
titre

Réponse: My gifted friend/Correction de dolfin56, postée le 03-10-2009 à 14:55:47 (S | E)
Bonjour,

le titre c'est:My gifted friend
Sarah,my close freind ortho et il manque l'auxilliaire.,she is a teeneger ortho girl,she always prefer 3è pers.sing. to still in mauvais verbe et prépositionhome lonely,but she trait 3è pers. sing.me so kindly as here like + ortho.de herefriend.
Physically,she is tall,thin,oval-faded ?,with blue beautiful inverser l'ordre des adj.eyes,brillant and smilest smiling?.she had a blad ?brown hair.she interested il manque l'auxilliaireby new fashion,here pronom poss? fem. clothes are so cute.
She is smart,the most of people how who ? know her beleive that she is gifted,here calm,sensability, orthoand beauty make poeple ortho want to keep friend mal ditwith her.
More than this she is honnest,sincere,and ambichous ortho.
She is a true artist,everybody guess that she can make the miricales =to perform miracleswith here magic fingers.Whene ortho she plaied verbe au présent piano,the auditors go on to an auther mal dit + orthoworld full of the huppeness ortho,peace,and love.
She is is really talented,someone talk 3è pers sing. about Sarah's way of plaining:"here ortho plaining is simillar orthoth to Mozart"

Beaucoup de fautes d'inattention qui peuvent facilement être évitées.
le texte est joliment "tourné"

Réponse: My gifted friend/Correction de seb06000, postée le 03-10-2009 à 14:57:48 (S | E)
bonjour,

je vous laisse les indications pour la correction:

"Sarah,my close freind,she is a teeneger (ortho) girl,she always prefer (conjugaison) to still (vocabulaire) in home lonely,but she trait (orthographe + conjugaison) me so kindly as here (ortho) friend.
Physically,she is tall,thin,oval-faded (sens?),with blue beautiful (ordre des adjectifs) eyes,brillant and smilest (voc) .she had a blad (sens?) brown hair.she (verbe? ) interested by new fashion,here (ortho)clothes are so cute.
She is smart,the most of people how know her beleive (sens?) that she is gifted,here (orth) calm,sensability,and beauty make poeple (ortho) want to keep (verbe à changer)friend with her.
More than this she is honnest (ortho),sincere,and ambichous (ortho).
She is a true artist,everybody guess that she can make the miricales (ortho) with here (ortho) magic fingers.Whene (ortho )she plaied (ortho) piano,the auditors go on to an auther world full of the huppeness (ortho),peace,and love.
She is really talented,someone talk about Sarah's way of plaining:"here (ortho) plaining (voc) is simillar (ortho) th (preposition à changer) Mozar (ortho)"

Attention surtout à ne pas confondre 'her' pronom possessif et 'here' qui signifie 'ici'

Amicalement

sebastien

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux