Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction rapide + prononciation (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction rapide + prononciation
Message de charly79 posté le 07-04-2009 à 18:24:44 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, j'ai besoin d'aide d'une correction qui est assez rapide pour mes liens (pour un exposé).

As far I am concerned, I am going to introduce Melbourne and Adelaide to you like a scenic route.

I am going to focus on Melbourne where I will talk about the city in a general way, then the Melbourne musts and lastly I will introduce some cultural and leisure venues of Melbourne. And to finish, I will make a light focus on Adelaide, still with touristic appearance.

There are certain things you mustn't miss whilst in Melbourne.

Melbourne has a rich multicultural heritage and celebrates the diferent traditions, cuisines and cultures that have settled in the city.Experience multicutural Melbourne by visiting for example Little Bourke Street that is Chinatown.

Melbourne has an intriguing history of settlement, gold and the unique characters that have called it home. Discover the Old Melbourne Gaol.

If a day is all you have to experience Melbourne art and culture, don't miss the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art and the Ian Potter Centre.

Melburnians love the outdoors. Visit St Kilda and you'll see why.

If you want a unique Melbourne dining experience, try the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.

Every Melbourne café is a haven where you can enjoy the passing parade and I appreciated the french touch of the Laurent Patisserie.

Melbourne is famous for its many and varied shopping experiences, from the colour and bustle of outddor markets, to chic international designer boutiques, and everything between.

Et maintenant un peu d'aide en prononciation s'il vous plaît:
Adelaide/whilst/scenes/Gaol (ça je crois que ça se prononce comme jail)/alfresco/bustle.

Merci par avance.

Réponse: Correction rapide + prononciation de intrepid34, postée le 07-04-2009 à 21:45:46 (S | E)
You again Charly!!! Golly,I thought Melbourne was "in the bag"!!!

You're Your English is ok. You're going along fine. Try this though ...

Line 1 : ... as a scenic route

Watch your punctuation! Last line - outdoor experiences...
All in all not bad .. very French but very good. Here's some help for prononciation but I am hopeless at phoentics phonetics but here goes ...

Adelaïde
ouaïlste
cinze
jaïle
alfresko (like the Italians do)!
bassel

Good English, good luck - (as usual)
Intrepid

-------------------
Modifié par TravisKidd le 11-04-2009 17:15

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux