Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/continuous contact (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction/continuous contact
Message de elyaguila posté le 08-03-2009 à 20:24:04 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,

Une petite aide pour corriger ces phrases, svp s'il vous plaît?
Merci,
Elyaguila

"I was in a continuous contact with him, during the period of his application’s preparation, he was very motivated and he supervised every stage of the processes. He prepared carefully himself this project (taking evening courses, for e.g.), and he promise a good achievement.

He is a very respectful and a self-conscious person. He is open mind, very friendly and open to all the cultures, he has some friends who helped him to prepare this project.

He is strongly interested to be able to share a moment of his life in these society, and to have the possibility to deepen his academic and personal background."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-03-2009 20:40
+ titre

Réponse: Correction/continuous contact de elyaguila, postée le 08-03-2009 à 22:11:00 (S | E)
Bonjour et merci Lucile83 et désolée pour le SVP,

Elyaguila

Réponse: Correction/continuous contact de flavio26, postée le 09-03-2009 à 19:51:44 (S | E)
Hi,
This is my corrections. As I don't know the context I tried to do my best. All the best. Flavio.
I was in continuous contact with him, during the period of his application's preparation, he was highly motivated and supervised every stage of the processes as well. He himself prepared  this  project carefully ( for i.e: taking evening courses), and he will promise a good achievement in the future.

He is a very respectful and self-conscious person. He is open mind, very friendly and open to all cultures, some of his friends helped him to prepare this project.

He is strongly interested to share a moment of his life in this society, and to have the possibility to broaden both his academic and personal background."

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-03-2009 21:01
Mise en page

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux