Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

English Travel I (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

English Travel I
Message de zozore posté le 07-03-2009 à 17:43:58 (S | E | F)

Bonjour, du 9 au 14 février, j'ai réalisé un voyage en Angleterre.
Après être revenu de ce voyage, notre professeur d'anglais nous a demandé de rédiger un résumé de notre voyage.
J'aurais besoin de votre aide pour me corriger mes erreurs d'orthographe(s), ou mes erreurs d'expression(s), ect... ( le texte doit être raconté au prétérit et autre temps du passé, excepté le present perfect )
Je dois rendre le "Carnet de voyage" samedi 14 mars.
Merci de votre compréhension !!!

Tout d'abord, j'aimerais juste savoir comment dit-on "Carnet de voyage" en anglais. Je pensais à "Travel Book" mais je ne suis pas sûr de moi.

Monday:
(Travel)I was very exited to go to England, because I was never go to England.
At 5:00 a.m, we entered in the coach. The class was very excited bebecause Mme Dorel was come to quarrel us. She was tired.
At 11:30 a.m, we were on the ferry and we were eating our food. I went to "office exchange" (bureau d'échange) to exchange my euros againt pounds.
When the ferry stopped it, I was very impatient to go out.
(To Canterbury)When we were arrived to Canterbury, the time was bad, very bad, and moreover we had had a free time.
And after when all pupils were met, we went into the cathedral of Canterbury. The cathedral was slendid. The objects, which were exposed in a place, were very beautiful, very big.
The place, which was the most interesting, was the great cloister. I think that the place was used to talk about religious to entertain the people
And then we were too tired and for the first time the coach was silencious
(Meeting)At 7:15 p.m, a car put down in front of house. the mother was very surprised to see you, me and Alexandre, as if she nerver had accepted the change.
Effectively, the driver had done a mistake between two families. When we arrived, we was tired and nobody was here, just the children, Meghann and Joseph.
At 8:00 The mother was come back and we had eaten immediatly, and after we had tidied our clothes. We went to sleep at 10:00 p.m just because Alexandre was tired. He looked like a marmot.

Tuesday:
(coach)I woke up at 6:30 a.m, and I went to have a shower. Oh my God, the water was frozen, very very cold. But we had our shower.
After, we met Justine and Marianne who were waiting the coach. Justine tell us that Marianne had been sick all the night.
(Colchester) At 10:00 a.m a leader did visting the town. The monuments were very interesting such as "Dumbo" ( a tower with a weatherelephant)
At 12:00 p.m, we could eat the pic-nic that the family had prepared. But the food wasn't very good so we were going to Mac-Donald. During this moment, we had a lot of laughts.
And after we went to Starbuck.I like this coffee. I taste a mavelous drink which called "Mochiato Caramel"
At 2:00 p.m we went to visit Castle Museum, I think that it was the Museum that I prefer, because there is lot of different place such as the prison. But sometimes, the visit was very difficult to understand.
And after our back, I had seen that the level of my candies had increased, because I had brought three bags of candie.

Wednesday( good day ):
(Every morning) Every morning, Me,Alexandre,Marianne,Justine were met because there is a park where we waited the coach. We were as children and it was very funny (see piece of me)

J'écrirai la suite après car maintenant je n'ai presque plus de place pour écire

-------------------
Modifié par mariebru le 07-03-2009 17:44
Attendez les premières propositions de correction, car si c'est trop long, vous aurez peu de réponse. Merci.

Réponse: English Travel I de laure95, postée le 07-03-2009 à 18:43:42 (S | E)
Bonsoir, voici ce que tu dois corriger:
Monday:
(Travel)I was very exited to go to England, because I was never go to England.
At 5:00 a.m, we entered in the coach. The class was very excited bebecause Mme Dorel was come to quarrel us. She was tired.
At 11:30 a.m, we were on the ferry and we were eating our food. I went to "office exchange" (bureau d'échange) to exchange my euros againt pounds.
When the ferry stopped it, I was very impatient to go out.
(To Canterbury)When we were arrived to Canterbury, the time (time: temps en référence à l'heure) was bad, very bad, and moreover we had had a free time.
And after when all pupils were met, we went into the cathedral of Canterbury. The cathedral was splendid. The objects, which were exposed in a place, were very beautiful, very big.
The place, which was the most interesting, was the great cloister. I think that the place was used to talk about religious to entertain the people
And then we were too tired and for the first time the coach was silencious
(Meeting)At 7:15 p.m, a car put down in front of the house. the mother was very surprised to see you, me and Alexandre, as if she nerver (pas à la bonne place) had accepted the change.
Effectively, the driver had done a mistake between two families. When we arrived, we was (conjugaison) tired and nobody was here, just the children, Meghann and Joseph.
At 8:00 The mother was come back and we had eaten immediatly, and after we had tidied our clothes. We went to sleep at 10:00 p.m just because Alexandre was tired. He looked like a marmot.

WAS/ WERE + PARTICIPE PASSE = voix passive
HAD + PARTICIPE PASSE: past perfect: on l'utilise dans 1 récit au prétérit simple pour parler de ce qui s'est passé avant.

Réponse: English Travel I de laure95, postée le 07-03-2009 à 18:49:08 (S | E)
(suite des corrections à effectuer):
Tuesday:
(coach)I woke up at 6:30 a.m, and I went to have a shower. Oh my God, the water was frozen, very very cold. But we had our shower.
After, we met Justine and Marianne who were waiting for the coach. Justine tell (temps) us that Marianne had been sick all the night.
(Colchester) At 10:00 a.m a leader did visting (ça n'existe pas) the town. The monuments were very interesting such as "Dumbo" ( a tower with a weatherelephant)
At 12:00 p.m, we could eat the pic-nic that the family had prepared. But the food wasn't very good so we were going to Mac-Donald. During this moment, we had a lot of laughts.
And after we went to Starbuck.I like this coffee. I taste (temps) a mavelous drink which was called "Mochiato Caramel"
At 2:00 p.m we went to and visited the Castle Museum, I think that it was the Museum that I prefer (temps), because there is lot of different place (there is + singulier, a lot of + nom au pluriel) such as the prison. But sometimes, the visit was very difficult to understand.
And after our back, I had seen that the level of my candies had increased, because I had brought three bags of candie.

Wednesday( good day ):
(Every morning) Every morning, Me,Alexandre,Marianne,Justine were met because there is (temps) a park where we waited for the coach. We were as children and it was very funny (see piece of me)

ATTENDRE: TO WAIT FOR.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux