Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

The soldier /correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

The soldier /correction
Message de pierrotdu62 posté le 19-02-2009 à 18:12:24 (S | E | F)

hello . I have a englishwork for tomorrow...
the subject is : The soldier tells the same story to a friend.Imagine his version of events.

And my answer is :

dear william,
I'm writing to tell you my terrible adventure, which took place during the war ... it was awful! But fortunately in this misfortune, I had a little happiness ... In fact I fell in love with a girl. She was librarian. I was afraid to go talk to him, so I sent him letters. She said politely as she did not know me. I learned to know her through letters. She responded very kindly despite the fact that she has no idea who I was. Unfortunately I learned shortly after my mother fell seriously ill. So I went back home to take care of her. She really needed. Now she is doing better although she is still sick. I am therefore forced to remain at home. But I really want to revisit the librarian. I miss her greatly. I thought about her every day. I think that she is worried for me . I'm afraid she is sad and think I am dead. In summary, this is not the joy.
And you how are you?
goodbye

Can you help me correct my mistakes? and what should be put on the top right and left of a letter? thank you !

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 19-02-2009 18:16
Titre distinctif.
Forum principal

Réponse: The soldier /correction de ellilou, postée le 19-02-2009 à 18:32:22 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici quelques petites corrections apportées à ton devoir :

dear william,
I'm writing to tell you my terrible horrible adventure, which took place during the war ... it was awful! But fortunately in this misfortune, I had a little happiness ... In fact I fell in love with a girl. She was a librarian. I was afraid to go talk to him her, so I sent him her letters. She said answered politely as she did not know me. I learned to know her through her letters. She responded very kindly despite the fact that she has had no idea who I was. Unfortunately I learned shortly after that my mother fell had fallen seriously ill. So I went back home to take care of her. She really needed me. Now she is doing better although she is still sick. I am therefore forced have therefore to remain at home. But I really want to revisit see the librarian again. I miss her greatly. I thought think about her every day. I think that she is worried for me . I'm afraid she is sad and thinks I am dead. In summary To sum up, this is not the joy a happy time for me.
And you how are you?
goodbye

Bonne soirée.

Réponse: The soldier /correction de intrepid34, postée le 19-02-2009 à 21:56:58 (S | E)
Good evening Pierrot du 62!

Majescules au début d'une phrase et pour tous les noms propes en anglais.

Dear William,

I am writing to tell you about my terrible adventure ...... mais tu ne parles pas d'une aventure horrible mais d'une fille bibliothéquaire....
I was afraid to talk to her so I wrote to her. She replied politely....
I got to know her through her letters.
She really needed me.
But I really want to see the librarian again. I miss her a lot and think about her every day. Maybe she is worried about me. In short, it's rather frustrating.

And you? How are you?

Regards, your friend
John

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux