Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction /we haven’t written (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction /we haven’t written
Message de miku35 posté le 13-12-2008 à 13:05:26 (S | E | F)

Salut a tous, pouuriez vous corriger ce texte svp; merci

Hi Nelson!

So much time had spent without we haven’t written each other. I’m aware that nowadays, it’s become rare to write letters, quantum computers and other technologic trinkets have replaced our good writing papers. You must wonder who I am. We’ve called me “golden teeth”, or “Steve the terror”. Doesn’t remember it you anything? I’m Steve Terry, your “best of the best” friend as you said. So much time had spent since the high school. Our frantic games of card we had all the weekend be missing me.
Last week, I felt in vague longings and to recover moral, I visited our old high school building. Do you remember this place where we’ve done so many crazy things, like bring up snails for our biology experience. This time has gone. Times are hard nowadays. Between senior’s hunting and new laws about “slave” period the young have to do to pay our retirement, the world goes right to the end. I found your coordinates on the old student register of the school. So I decided to write to my friend of all time, to get news of you and in the same, to sharing mine.
My dear friend, dozen years had spend and I got so many things to telling you. I’m 89 now, my brain is in a bad condition, and my legs make me suffering since a pork have charge me. After the high school, I went to the USA, where I studied in data processing. My first professional experience brings me a lot of good things, although I brought down half of computers of my firm

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-12-2008 17:35
titre

Réponse: Correction /we haven’t written de linsey34, postée le 14-12-2008 à 00:10:20 (S | E)
Dear miku35,

en rouge les erreurs à corriger:

So much time had spent without we haven’t written each other. I’m aware that nowadays, it’s become rare to write letters, quantum computers and other technologic trinkets have replaced our good writing papers. You must wonder who I am. We’ve called me “golden teeth”, or “Steve the terror”. Doesn’t remember it you anything? I’m Steve Terry, your “best of the best” friend as you said. So much time had spent since the high school. Our frantic games of card we had all the weekend be missing me. Last week, I felt in vague longings and to recover moral, I visited our old high school building. Do you remember this place where we’ve done so many crazy things, like bring up snails for our biology experience. This time has gone. Times are hard nowadays. Between senior’s hunting and new laws about the “slave” period the young have to do to pay our retirement, the world goes right to the end. I found your coordinates on the old student register of the school. So I decided to write to my friend of all time, to get news of you and in the same, to sharing mine.
My dear friend, dozen years had spend and I got so many things to telling you. I’m 89 now, my brain is in a bad condition, and my legs make me suffering since a pork have charge me. After the high school, I went to the USA, where I studied in data processing. My first professional experience brings me a lot of good things, although I brought down half of the computers of my firm

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux