Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Réservation avion (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Réservation avion
Message de jenny62 posté le 16-10-2008 à 20:55:34 (S | E | F)

Bonsoir à tous.
Je fais appel à vous pour corriger d'éventuelles erreur...
Je vous remercie par avance ;)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you to have schedules and prices for a return ticket, New-York-Paris in a regular flight. Of preference with Air France or TWA.
Departure the friday 26 september, return the wednesday 1 october in the morning.
If it be possible, at the outest of La Guardia Airport in New-york, otherwise, JFK.

Please to answer me rapidly.

Best regards.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 16-10-2008 20:56
titre et retrait de l'identité

Réponse: Réservation avion de lucile83, postée le 16-10-2008 à 21:30:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Dear Sir, Madam

Could you please send me schedules and fares for a return ticket, New-York-Paris on a regular flight,preferably Air France or TWA.
Departure on Friday 26 September 2009, return on Wednesday 1 October 2009 in the morning.
If possible, at La Guardia Airport in New-york, otherwise, JFK.

Thank you for answering as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Réponse: Réservation avion de jenny62, postée le 16-10-2008 à 21:34:33 (S | E)
Thank you Lucile 83 ;)

Réponse: Réservation avion de TravisKidd, postée le 17-10-2008 à 07:54:27 (S | E)
I think you mean a "round-trip" ticket (Paris to New York, and New York back to Paris). The "return ticket" would just be the latter part of the round-trip ticket (New York back to Paris).

Réponse: Réservation avion de lucile83, postée le 17-10-2008 à 08:08:55 (S | E)
Hello,

Single and return
Single tickets are an inexpensive way to make a single trip to one destination only. With return tickets you can travel from one origin to a destination and return to the same origin. Return trips must be completed before 4am the next day.

They could say' a single and return ticket' then.

See you.

Réponse: Réservation avion de TravisKidd, postée le 17-10-2008 à 20:10:31 (S | E)
Oh ok ... this must be the Australian (and I assume British) way of saying it.

I would say "one-way" and "round-trip" instead of "single" and "return".

Réponse: Réservation avion de cecilward, postée le 18-10-2008 à 19:02:11 (S | E)
Concerning the phrase "return ticket". In Britain, "a return" or "a return ticket" is certainly the correct term for a ticket that encompasses both outward and return journeys. You would order "a return" or "return ticket" for a train journey for example. To specify just the return journey as opposed to the outward journey you would have to say something like "the return half" or "the return journey". I can't tell you about the conventional terms in other countries.

Réponse: Réservation avion de violet91, postée le 18-10-2008 à 19:33:30 (S | E)
Hello traviskidd..you don't know Henri Désiré Landru as a famous serial killer overhere. He would look up all announcements of wealthy husbands' deaths in the press..give a date to the rich widow..charm her .and invite her (when seduced)for a week-end out in his cottage away from Paris. Then after dinner (he knew how to behave as a a gentleman) he would strangle then chopped each mistress into bits and pieces ,then burn them in his kitchen-range. Therefore he could get richer and richer.Yet, he was caught by the police thanks to our railway company SNCF who noticed he used to buy single tickets (no return to life!)for the ladies and return ones for himself, of course!! He was sentenced to death and beheaded ("guillotined") in 1922 for 11 murders.(between 1915 and 1919) (over 260 women got in touch with him!)

So I do tell Jenny62 to be careful when using "single "or return"! Have a good trip!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux