Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Ottawa (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Ottawa

Message de zozore posté le 05-10-2008 à 12:57:48 (S | E | F)

Salut, je suis un peu embêté avec un exercice d'anglais pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît:
La consigne: Ecrire un Email qui, d'après vous, correspond au sujet de l'Email reçu (il faut imaginer les questions posées):

Email reçu:
I am pleased to hear that you are considering Ottawa as your destination. It is a relatively bilingual city.
Our daughters both attend high school.Ashley also studies visual arts. Jennifer is in a bilingual program with half of her courses in French.Michael,my husband ,is a dentist and I am a family physician.
I have (happily) never encountered any bears but I once saw a moose with her young calf near our holiday home in The Laurentian mountains 80 km north of Montreal.What is more common to see here in Ottawa are deer,racoons,foxes and lots of rabbits and squirrels which Dylan(our Labrador) loves to chase!
Summertime is the best time to visit if you want to enjoy some outdoor concerts.Our world famous Bluesfest takes place in July.
We are all looking forward to having you join our family.
Best regards,
Joanna

Voici l'Email que j'ai rédigé:
Hello Joanna!
I write this Email to learn lots of informations on Ottawa and I would like to know you.
What do your daughters study in their high school?
What do you do with your husband in life?
In Ottawa, I know that there are some bears.Have you already seen these animals? What sort of animals are there, where do you live?
I am very interesting about animals.
I am going to Ottawa in Winter, but if you think that is better during another season, tell me why and I will change the date.
Are you ok to join me in your family?
Best regards,
Baptiste

Êtes-vous d'accord avec moi, pensez-vous que cette Email pourrait correspondre avec l'Email de Joanna???
Pourriez-vous regarder s'il y a quelques erreurs d'orthographe!!!

Je remercie sincèrement tout ce qui vont corriger cet exercice.

-------------------
Modifié par zozore le 05-10-2008 18:55

Réponse: Ottawa de babyscot59, postée le 05-10-2008 à 13:39:07 (S | E)
Hello Joanna!
I write this Email to learn lots of informations (attention information indenombrable, forme du pluriel à corriger) on Ottawa and I would like to know you.
What do your daughters study in their high school?
What do you do with your husband in life? ( pas la bonne manière de le dire)
In Ottawa, I know that there are some bears.Have you already seen these animals? What sort of animals are they. where do you live?
I am very interesting about ( faute sur construction de Interest*** et la conjonction) animals.
I am going to Ottawa in Winter, but if you think that is better during another season, tell me why and I will change the date.
Are you ok to join me ( construction de To join Someone) in your family?
Best reagards,
Baptiste

Peu de fautes graves juste du voc'

Bonne continuation

sebastien

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux