Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Handicap/ correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Handicap/ correction
Message de magalie0011 posté le 28-12-2007 à 14:07:41 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,

Je dois faire un commentaire sur une image en anglais. Il s'agit d'une image venant de "wemedia.com". Il y a un homme d'affaire dessus en fauteuil roulant. Il y a un slogan " I don't want your pity. I want the job"

Voilà ce que j'ai fait :

The document we have to study is a ad.This ad comes from "wemedia.com". In the middle ground, we can see a businessman on a wheelchair. In the background, there are too businessmans but not in wheelchair. The slogan of this ad is " I don't want your pity. I want the job".
The challenge of this association is to offer access to the best jobs for people with various disabilities. I think the ad wants to show what that the man is in the work's world ( his smoking) but not his disability ( the wheelchair).

The ad emphasize on the man's competences thanks to his smoking with the tie. He looks too serious and forceful. I think he has done a economy study for to find a good job. Maybe, he has a good potential for to do a very good career. Probably, he is a full citizen.
But, for stupid people, this manking people have mental handicap while they are just natural handicap. We don't need legs for to be a businessman.
Some boss don't want to hire disability personn because of them wheelchair.
It is unfer discrimination. It is immoral.

Because the handicap personn deserve recognization because they fight day after day for succeed in life. They are more courageous than natural people.

Some people think that the disability person haven't a good health. But, it is faulse. They can't walk only. They can to work in the business as everybody.
The physical handicap is very important for the concern people. The "normal" people , the bos of the firm don't succeed at insert into his firm. While maybe, they are as competent as a ability person.

If they haven't associations as "wemedia.com", there won't develpment against them integration in the work's world.
We must do that the business world is access to everybody. Often, some people have pitied of disability people, but they doesn't open the posibility of work.
They engage soul-searching in relation to them competences.
But, the disability people don't want the pity but they want a job.

I think that the ad transmit a very important message. It consern everybody.
The "normal" personn should to stop to have a bad prejudice above the disability people and their open the posibility of work as no matter who.

Est ce que vous pouvez me dire se que vous en penser ? Et me corriger les fautes aussi svp ?

Je vous remercie de votre aide

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 28-12-2007 14:23

Réponse: Handicap/ correction de kindfr, postée le 28-12-2007 à 15:06:23 (S | E)
J'ai remarqué que tu faisais des erreurs avec le ''for to''. Cela n'existe pas en anglais, sinon, ça se traduirait en français par ''pour pour''. La règle est simple à comprendre : pour exprimer le mot ''pour'' en français, il faut mettre en anglais ''to'' devant un verbe et for devant une autre classe grammaticale.
Si tu veux comprendre tes erreurs, prend mon adresse internet afin que je t'explique, car ce sont des erreurs répétées, dues au fait que tu ne connais pas telle ou telle règle. Toutefois, ces problèmes sont réversibles.
Mon adresse : ***@****pour votre sécurité, les adresses emails sont interdites sur le site, merci de communiquer par messages privés****
document we have to study is (an) ad.This ad comes from "wemedia.com". In the middle ground, we can see a businessman on a wheelchair. In the background, there are (two) (businessmen), but not in wheelchair. The slogan of this ad is " I don't want your pity. I want the job".
The challenge of this association is (offering) access to the best jobs for people with various disabilities. I think the ad wants to show (that) the man is in the work's world ( his smoking) but not his disability ( the wheelchair).

The ad emphasizes on the man's competences thanks to his smoking with the tie. He looks too serious and forceful. I think he has done (an) economy study (to) find a good job. Maybe he has a good potential (to) do a very good career. (He is probably a full citizen).
But, for stupid people, (those [people is a plural]) manking[manking n'existe pas] people have mental handicap while they (have) just natural handicap. We don't need legs (to) be a businessman.
Some boss don't want to hire disability (person [only one ''n'']) because of (their[leur]) wheelchair.
It is (unfair) discrimination. It is immoral.

Because the handicap (persons) deserve recognization because they fight day after day from succeeding in life. They are more courageous than natural people.

Some people think that the disability (persons) haven't a good health. But, it is (false). They just can't walk. They can (work) in the business (like [comme]) everybody.
The physical handicap is very important for the concern people. The "normal" people , (the firm's boss) don't succeed (to) insert (them) into (their) firm. While maybe, they are as competent as a ability person.

If (there would not be) associations (like) "wemedia.com", there won't development against (their [leur]) integration in the (work) world.
We must (work for [travailler pour que]) the business world (be) (accessible) (for) everybody. (Usually), some people have (pity)for disability people, but they (don't) open the (work possibilities).
They engage soul-searching in relation (for) (their) competences.
(Nevertheless[pourtant]), disability people don't want the pity, (but a job).

I think that the ad (transmits) a very important message. It (concerns) everybody.
The "normal" (persons) should (stop) to have (bad prejudices) (about) the disability people and open them (work) (possibilities [two ''s'']) as no matter who.

Réponse: Handicap/ correction de magalie0011, postée le 28-12-2007 à 16:09:03 (S | E)
Je vous ai envoyer un message privé pour communiquer par adresse email. Sa sera plus simple.
A bientot

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux