Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction / série

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction / série
Message de fleurdesureau posté le 11-05-2020 à 20:50:12 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous j'espère que vous allez bien.
Pouvez-vous corriger mon commentaire sur la série "When They see Us" s'il vous plaît, merci

Five African-American and Latino boys were accused without proof while they are innocent of having raped and attacked a 28-year-old jogger in 1989 in Central Park. This series is bases on a true story and the director made a true to life series, really accurate to reality. Ava DuVernay, the director of the mini-series « When They See Us » wants to raise awareness of the discrimination to which African-American and Latin-American populations are still subjected.The teenagers are abused and relentlessly questioned by police who forces them to lie. They are tried unfairly and imprisoned in appalling conditions, the goal is to denounce the police system in the US. This case change one’s mind of people who think that discrimination within the system doesn’t exists. The purpose is to pay tribute to the victims who fought against injustice by wanting to make the truth triumph.

The series manages to move away from stereotypes in our society.This series has allowed me to take even more perspective on the shocking inequalities present in our lives.This series touched me and made me angry I kept asking myself the following question: "Why them?". I was completely overwhelmed and heartened by these innocent boys whose lives were destroyed without reason.

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-05-2020 21:39
Corrections en gris

Réponse : Correction / série de laure95, postée le 12-05-2020 à 10:51:06 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Five African-American and Latino boys were accused without (any)proof while they are (temps)innocent of having raped and attacked a 28-year-old jogger in 1989 in Central Park. This series is bases (participe passé) on a true story and the director made a true to life series, really accurate to reality.

Ava DuVernay, the director of the mini-series « When They See Us » wants to raise (article)awareness of the discrimination to which African-American and Latin-American populations are still subjected.

The teenagers are abused and relentlessly questioned by (article) police who forces them to lie.

This case change (faute de conjugaison + temps)one’s mind of people who think that discrimination within the system doesn’t exists (faute de conjugaison).

The series manages to move away (who?)from stereotypes in our society.
This series touched (present perfect)me and made (même temps) me angry

I kept (même temps)asking myself the following question:
whose lives were destroyed without (any)reason.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux