Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Expression/New York bus

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Expression/New York bus
Message de fannyb posté le 17-11-2019 à 15:07:30 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je dois écrire une visite de New York en étant dans la peau de 2 guides touristiques dans un bus.
Pouvez-vous, s’il vous plaît, m’informer si vous voyez des erreurs?

Hello every one, and welcome to the New York bus . We introduce ourselves :
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
During this trip, we will be yours guides vos guides. If you have any questions you can ask us at any time.
So let go !
Here we are on Manhattan, there are Many skyscraprers . You have to know that the most of the skyscrapers in New York were built in the 1930’s after the Great Depression and in the 1970’s.

This is the freedom tower, it is the most recent of the skyscrapers and it also the highest one.
Guess how much it measures? It mesures 541.3 metres.

We arrive at Time square. It’s one of the most attractive place in New York. Here You can get to shop. Like you can see, there a many shops here.

Now you can see the Guggenheim mesuum, in there you will see a beautiful spiral design . I you want to visit it you can, one bus like this come here every 20 minutes

You see this big park next to the skyscrapers. This is Central Park. It is larger than some cities and countries, like Monaco or the Vatican. Therefore, be careful not to get lost !

Now you can see an other museum : The Museums of modern art, also called the MoMa . It is inaugurated in 1929. The MoMa museum is less expensive than the Guggenheim museum

This is most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you already know it. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It musures 450 metres .

Finally, we are heading to Chinatown. If you love the Chinese culture you have to visit Chinatown.
In there you can taste Chinese specialities. It’s delicious

The trip of the New York bus is finished. We hope you enjoyed it and that you know a little more about New York . Bye every one .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-11-2019 15:16

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de gerold, postée le 17-11-2019 à 17:21:44 (S | E)
Bonjour fannyb

Hello every one, and welcome to the New York bus . We Let's introduce ourselves:
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
During this trip, we will be yours guides vos guides. If you have any questions you can ask us at any time (plus naturel) : please ask us anytime.
So let go !
Here we are on Manhattan, there are many skyscraprers orthographe. You have to know that the most of the skyscrapers in New York were built in the 1930’s after the Great Depression and in the 1970’s.

This is the freedom tower, it is the most recent of the skyscrapers and it also the highest one.
Guess how much it measures? It mesures 541.3 metres. to be ... meters high

We arrive présent continu at Time square. It’s one of the most attractive place il y en a beaucoup in New York. Here You can get to shop faire des courses = to go shopping. Like autre mot signifiant "comme" you can see, there a il y a ? many shops here.

Now you can see the Guggenheim mesuum, in there you will see a beautiful spiral design . I you want to visit it you can, il y a des bus bus like this come here every 20 minutes

You can see this big park next to the skyscrapers. This is Central Park. It is larger than some cities and countries, like Monaco or the Vatican. Therefore, be careful not to get lost !

Now you can see an other un seul mot museum : The Museums of modern art, also called the MoMa . It is prétérit inaugurated in 1929. The MoMa museum is less expensive than the Guggenheim museum

This is xx il manque un mot most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you already know it plutôt: to hear of something, entendre parler de. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It musures 450 metres voir avant.

Finally, we are heading to Chinatown. If you love the Chinese culture you have to visit Chinatown.

The trip of the New York bus plus naturel : our trip is finished. We hope you enjoyed it and that you know a little more about New York . Bye every one .

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de fannyb, postée le 17-11-2019 à 18:40:56 (S | E)
Hello every one, and welcome to the New York bus . Let's introduce ourselves:
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
During this trip, we will be your guides . If you have any questions please ask us anytime.
So let go !
Here we are in Manhattan, there are many skyscrapers . You have to know that most skyscrapers in New York were built in the 1930’s after the Great Depression and in the 1970’s.

Guess how much it high? It is 541.3 meters.

We are arriving at Time square. It’s one of the most attractive places in New York. You can go shopping. As you can see, there are many shops here.

Now you can see the Guggenheim museum, there you will see a beautiful spiral design . If you want to visit it you can, there are buses like this every 20 minutes

You can see this big park next to the skyscrapers. This is Central Park. It is larger than some cities and countries, like Monaco or the Vatican. Therefore, be careful not to get lost !

Now you can see another museum : The Museum of modern art, also called the MoMa . It was inaugurated in 1929. The MoMa museum is less expensive than the Guggenheim museum

This is the most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you have already heard of something. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It high 450 meters.

Finally, we are heading to Chinatown. If you love Chinese culture you have to visit Chinatown.

Our trip is finished. We hope you enjoyed it and that you know a little more about New York . Bye every one

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de gerold, postée le 17-11-2019 à 18:55:32 (S | E)
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
During this trip, we will be your guides . If you have any questions please ask us anytime.
So let's go !
Here we are in Manhattan, there are many skyscrapers . You have to know that most skyscrapers in New York were built in the 1930’s after the Great Depression and in the 1970’s.

Guess how much it high? high it is! It is 541.3 meters high.

We are arriving at Time square. It’s one of the most attractive places in New York. You can go shopping. As you can see, there are many shops here.

Now you can see the Guggenheim museum, there you will see a beautiful spiral design . If you want to visit it you can, there are buses like this one every 20 minutes

Now you can see another museum : The Museum of modern art, also called the MoMa . It was inaugurated in 1929. The MoMa museum is less expensive than the Guggenheim museum

This is the most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you have already heard of something it. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It is high 450 meters high.

Finally, we are heading to Chinatown. If you love Chinese culture you have to visit Chinatown.

Our trip is finished. We hope you enjoyed it and that you know a little more about New York . Bye every one

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de fannyb, postée le 17-11-2019 à 19:43:13 (S | E)
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
So let's go !

Guess how high it is ? It is 541.3 meters high.

Now you can see the Guggenheim museum, there you will see a beautiful spiral design . If you want to visit it you can, there are buses like this one every 20 minutes

You can see this big park next to the skyscrapers. This is Central Park. It is larger than some cities and countries, like Monaco or the Vatican. Therefore, be careful not to get lost ! (J’ai un doute sur cette phrase est-elle juste ? )

This is the most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you have already heard of it. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It is 450 meters high.

There you can taste Chinese specialities. It’s delicious

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de gerold, postée le 18-11-2019 à 13:16:34 (S | E)
Bonjour Fanny

be careful not to get lost !

Cette phrase me semble tout à fait correcte.

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de fannyb, postée le 18-11-2019 à 21:20:46 (S | E)
Bonjour
My name is Jean
And my name is Emma
So let's go !

Guess how high it is ? It is 541.3 meters high.

You can see this big park next to the skyscrapers. This is Central Park. It is larger than some cities and countries, like Monaco or the Vatican. Therefore, be careful not to get lost ! (J’ai un doute sur cette phrase est-elle juste ? )

This is the most famous skyscraper in NY, and certainly, you have already heard of it. I am talking, of course, about the Empire State Building. It is 450 meters high.

There you can taste Chinese specialities. It’s delicious

Tout vous semble t-il juste ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-11-2019 21:27

Réponse : Expression/New York bus de gerondif, postée le 19-11-2019 à 09:29:54 (S | E)
Bonjour
L'Empire State Building ne mesure que 381 mètres.
Variante : Make sure you don't get lost. Get your bearings right.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux