Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/Power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Power
Message de dz213 posté le 07-04-2019 à 14:24:20 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
pouvez-vous me corriger ma fiche sur la notion pouvoir et forme de pouvoir s'il vous plait?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Introduction :
I'm going to talk about the notion of Power. First of all I would like to give a definitio nof this notion : the power is the ability to control people, it' a force exerted or able of being exerted. It can be exerted by justice, gouvernement, media, new technologies,ect. To illustrate this notion, I'm going to talk about new technologies, power and media. So how media have influence on us throught new technologies? First, we will see who controls the media and then we will see the growing of media.

I/
The media is the most powerful entity on earth. I studied a poster proposed by the association Reporters without Broders for the World Press Freedom Day.The WPFD is world association of newspaper.The catchphrase used to highlight the message of this group is “silence kills democraty”. The document serves as an occasion to inform citizens of violations of press freedom and a reminder to inform in servral countries arround the world, publications are censored, fixed and closed down, while journalists, editors and publishers are haressed, attacked, detained and even murdered. However, private individuals are able to fabricate a false identity and create a virtual relationship. Also able inflitrate other people's communication network and obtain personal and private information. For instace, I studied an extract of a novel entitled “SouthCoastLizzie on Mumsnet” written by Jonathan Col. It deals with a narrator so desperate to have news of his ex-wife and daughter. So he invents avatar to communicate with her on Mumsnet. Little by little gains heis confidence and obstain agreement to engage in more private corrsepondence by email. This extract shows that anyone ill intentioned can control the media.

II/
Media can also have a big influence on us particulary with new technologies. Media can control us, and control our review of news. Indeed, in “The ideal Suspect” written by Mack Thompson; It focuses on a murder case and especially on how media deals with it. We can see that media controlled people on a murder case and accused an innocent man. With this exemple, we can see the power of media. In addition, with new technologies media can have our personal information and listen to our conversations. For exemple I studied a text entitled “The Fall of an Icon”. It deals with The News of The World who was closed down after a hacking scandal that is to say that The News of The World journalsits illegally listened to the private conversation of victims of crime. It shows that we have to be careful to what we poste on social media, Internet, ect.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-04-2019 14:31

Réponse : Oral/Power de vaiana, postée le 07-04-2019 à 22:11:30 (S | E)
Good evening! Here's my attempt/ please take into consideration I'm neither a native speaker nor a bilingual, so wait for another correction from one of them!

I'm going to talk about the notion of Power. First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion : the power is the ability to control people, it is a force exerted or able of being exerted / I'd write: it is an exerted or able-to-be-exerted force. It can be exerted by justice, gouvernement /be careful spelling: 2 MISTAKES , THE media, new technologies,ect. To illustrate this notion, I'm going to talk about new technologies, power and THE media. So how does THE media have influence on us throught (spelling ) new technologies? First, we will see who controls the media and then we will see the growing of the media.

I/
The media is the most powerful entity on (the) Earth. I studied a poster proposed by the association "Reporters without Broders" for the World Press Freedom Day. The WPFD is a worldwide association of newspapers. The catchphrase used to highlight the message of this group is “silence kills democraty (spelling )”. The document serves as an occasion to inform citizens of violations of press freedom and a reminder to inform in servral countries arround the world that publications are censored, fixed and closed down, while journalists, editors and publishers are haressed ( spelling), attacked, detained and even murdered. However, private individuals are able to fabricate / make up/ build a false identity and create a virtual relationship. They are also able TO inflitrate other people's communication networks and obtain/to get personal and private information. For instace, I studied an extract FROM a novel entitled “SouthCoastLizzie on Mumsnet” AND written by Jonathan Col. That deals with a narrator so desperate to have news of his ex-wife and daughter. So he invents/makes up XX avatar to communicate with her on Mumsnet. Little by little gains heis confidence and obstain/get agreement to engage in more private corrsepondence by email. This extract shows that anyone who's ill-intentioned can control the media.

II/
The media can also have a big influence on us, particulary with new technologies. The media can control us, and control our review of news. Indeed, in “The ideal Suspect” written by Mack Thompson; It focuses on a murder case and especially on THE WAY THE media deals with it. We can see that/ It can be seen that the media controls people on a murder case and accuses an innocent man. With this exemple, we can see the power of media the power of the media can be seen. In addition, with new technologies, the media can have our personal information and listen to our conversations. For exemple I studied a text entitled “The Fall of an Icon”. That deals with The News of The World who was closed down after a hacking scandal; that is to say that The News of The World journalsits illegally listened to the private conversations of victims of crimes. It shows that we have to be careful to what we poste on social media, the Internet, ect.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux