Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/Seats and forms of power

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Seats and forms of power
Message de rominou79 posté le 24-10-2018 à 16:19:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
j'ai une expression orale pour le bac. J'ai fait mon petit texte que j'ai préparé pour le bac. Est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si c'est bien ou pas et corriger mes erreurs éventuellement? Merci d'avance.

First of all, I'm going to deal the notion " Seats and forms of power".« Places » could be important buildings or institutions that represent a certain form of power, for example Buckingham Palace – a symbol of the British monarchy. In my oral, I'm going to connect the nocion with the theme that is India. I will ask myself the question: Are all citizens on an equal footing in modern-day India ? Firstly, we will see inequalities among citizens , then we will look inequalities among men et women and we will finish by the evolution of Indian society.

First of all, in the document names The Dalits, India is divided into four unequal hereditary social castes. The Brahman caste is the highest while the Dalits are outcastes.
It’s the lower caste because Dalits are only allowed certain jobs such as cleaners, cobblers. Also, in urban areas, there is discrimination against Dalits and in rural areas, they are obliged to use specific eating places, schools, temples and water sources. Today, there are 170 million Dalits in India and over 40 percent survive on less than 2 dollars a day.

Now, we are going see inequalities among men and women. We look this in in the document which is called The dowry tradition. Indeed, the family of the wife to be gives a gift to the future husband's family on marriage bacause a gift is to the groom's parents for th cost of educating their son. If after the wedding, the girl’s family has not paid the dowry, the woman is subject to torture and is sometimes even killed. We conclude that in this document, women are lower than men.

To finish, we are going see the evolution of indian society.For that, we are going study the text names Changing India. The India advanced improbably, dramatically and viscerally. Farms giving way to factories and cheaps cars being built. As regards women, they had good jobs. They were becoming breadwinners through microcredit and decentralized manufacturing.. Also, the couples were ending marriages no matter what society thinks then finding love again .The economy is changing quickly for the poor because trickle down is slow.The mentality of the majority of Indians has changed. Indeed, it is a shift in psychologies.

To sum up the main ideas in these diffent documents, India is a country with inequalities among citizens and among men and woment. India has franckly changed and today it is the first most populous country.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-10-2018 22:43

Réponse : Oral/Seats and forms of power de here4u, postée le 24-10-2018 à 22:30:09 (S | E)
Hello,

First of all, I'm going to deal XXXX the notion " Seats and forms of power".« Places » could be important buildings or institutions that represent a certain form of power, for example Buckingham Palace – a symbol of the British monarchy. In my oral, I'm going to connect the nocion with the theme that is India. I will ask myself the question: Are all citizens on an equal footing in modern-day India ? Firstly, we will see inequalities among citizens , then we will look inequalities among men et women and we will finish by the evolution of XXX Indian society.

First of all, in the document names The Dalits, India is divided into four unequal hereditary social castes. The Brahman caste is the highest while the Dalits are outcastes.
It’s the lower caste because Dalits are only allowed certain jobs such as cleaners, cobblers. Also, in urban areas, there is discrimination against Dalits and in rural areas, they are obliged to use specific eating places, schools, temples and water sources. Today, there are 170 million Dalits in India and over 40 percent survive on less than 2 dollars a day.

Now, we are going see inequalities among men and women. We look this in in the document which is called The dowry tradition. Indeed, the family of the wife-to-be) gives a gift to the future husband's family on marriage bacause a gift is to the groom's parents for thE cost of educating their son. If after the wedding, the girl’s family has not paid the dowry, the woman is subject to torture and is sometimes even killed. We conclude that in this document, women are lower than men.

To finish, we are going see the evolution of xxx indian society.For that, we are going XX study the text names Changing India. The India advanced improbably, dramatically and viscerally. Farms giving way to factories and cheaps cars being built. As regards women, they had good jobs. They were becoming breadwinners through microcredit and decentralized manufacturing.. Also, the couples were(are you dealing with the past?) ending marriages no matter what society thinks then finding love again .The economy is changing quickly for the poor because trickle down is slow.The mentality of the majority of Indians has changed. Indeed, it is a shift in psychologies.

To sum up the main ideas in these diffent documents, India is a country with inequalities among citizens and among men and woment. India has franckly changed and today it is the first most populous country.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux