Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/turn 21

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/turn 21
Message de dalel09 posté le 13-09-2018 à 21:22:43 (S | E | F)
Hello!
I wrote this paragraph, could you please help me to correct it ?
Thanks in advance.
In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and waited impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path toward an other chapter in life. That was inevitable but wasn't in a decent circumstances nor as planned.
In my haste to see the day's light I was accidentally born at home depriving my mother from medical care. It was like the rain in sunny winter days, it came down pretty suddenly although it was expected.
Today I turn 21 and I still the same foetus that made rash decisions thoughtlessly of how much could that affect people around him.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 13-09-2018 22:09

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de lucile83, postée le 14-09-2018 à 14:16:36 (S | E)
Hello,
Erreurs en bleu.Propositions en vert.
In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and waited impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path towards an other chapter in life. That was inevitable but wasn't in a decent circumstances nor as planned.
In my haste to see the day's light I was accidentally born at home depriving my mother from medical care. It was like the rain in sunny winter days, it came down pretty suddenly although it was expected.
Today I turn 21 and I ** still the same foetus that made rash decisions thoughtlessly of how much could that affect people around him.

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de dalel09, postée le 14-09-2018 à 15:26:12 (S | E)
Bonjour
Merci pour avoir signalé mes fautes.
In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and waiting impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path towards another chapter in life. That was inevitable but was not in decent circumstances nor as planned.
In my haste to see the daylight I was accidentally born at home depriving my mother from medical care. It was like the rain in sunny winter days, it came down pretty suddenly although it was expected.
Today I am turning 21 and I'm still the same foetus that made rash decisions thoughtlessly of how much could that affect people around him.

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de lucile83, postée le 14-09-2018 à 15:53:01 (S | E)
Hello,
That's better.
In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and waiting ...trouver un autre verbe impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path towards another chapter in life. That was inevitable but was not in decent circumstances nor as planned. ..neither ...nor
In my haste to see the daylight I was accidentally born at home depriving my mother from medical care. It was like the rain in sunny winter days, it came down pretty suddenly although it was expected.
Today I am turning 21 and I'm still the same foetus that made rash decisions thoughtlessly of how much could that affect people around him.

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de dalel09, postée le 14-09-2018 à 16:48:56 (S | E)
Hello
thank you.

In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and waiting (Here I want to say that my mother was waiting impatiently to meet me. I haven't really any idea to express that) impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path towards another chapter in life. That was inevitable but neither was in decent circumstances nor planned.

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de lucile83, postée le 14-09-2018 à 22:36:16 (S | E)
Hello,
In the olden days, I thought I was physically and mentally 'mature' enough to quit the warm body in which I was raised, nourished, protected, loved and expected impatiently. Overnight I left the foetal life behind and I followed a path towards another chapter in life. That was inevitable but neither was in decent circumstances nor planned. but was neither in decent circumstances nor planned.

Good job
Women expect a baby; they don't wait for it.

Réponse : Correction/turn 21 de dalel09, postée le 15-09-2018 à 08:01:01 (S | E)
Thank you very much 😊.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux