Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Oral/ spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ spaces and exchanges
Message de alicecousin1512 posté le 12-05-2018 à 14:35:40 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mes erreurs s'il vous plaît ?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Today i’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges first of all i would like to define the notion. For me the notion of spaces and exchanges can correspond to the flows of goods or peoples between differents territories such as countries or regions around the world, but can also be exchanges without physicals flows such as exchanges on socials networks. Now i’m going to be interested to the Commonwealth to try to answer the question : « How do Commonwealth countries have both a common history and a very diverse culture ? »

To begin, i would like to do the presentation of the Commonwealth, thanks to an audio recording studied during the year. In this audio recording we learned that the Commonwealth is an organisation of 54 countries all over the world that are very different and diverse who’s started in the 1940’s. These countries all use English as a walking language and share the same history. They were all British colonies except for two. In spite of their differences the countries share many common goals such as fighting against poverty, prejudice, ignorance and diseases. This recording shows how many kinds of countries, poor ones and rich ones, big ones and small ones can share their resources to move forward. The whole of the Commonwealth is based on exchanges between the countries. Every country and person in it has the same rights regardless of their wealth, religion or appearance

Now i’m going to be interested to the history of the British Empire which is the based of the Commonwealth, through a video who is part of a series of humoristic, educational and sometimes ironic’s video from BBC Worldwide limited called horrible. In this document, the presenter say that the British Empire was one of the biggest of its period. It started in the late 16th Century with Humphrey Gilbert’s discovery of Newfoundland. The UK is a tiny island that decided to expand its territory and by fighting wars, took over a third of the planet by the end of World War 1. The British Empire is made up of countries all over the world. It expand it’s territories and frontiers west ward and east ward with its colonial empire. It shows the economic and political exchange between it self and its colonies. It’s a one-way relationship because the British Empire has all of the power. Now all of the former colonies use English as a common working language.

However despite the differences between the countries of the Commonwealth, they are keeping united has we can see thanks to a document on the mascots of the friendly games. The Commonwealth Games or friendly games is an international multi-sport event involving athletes from the Commonwealth. The mascots represent what makes a good athlete, for example courage, agility and strength. They represent the friendly aspect of the games so as to show the fairplay between the teams. They also symbolize the city that they represent and the nature surrounding it. The animals are also endangered or at least not the most Common animals.

To conclude the countries of the Commonwealth share the same history thanks to the story of the British Empire but have a diverse culture due to a lot of differences.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-05-2018 15:27

Réponse : Oral/ spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 12-05-2018 à 18:13:50 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
- i’m : majuscule.
- i
- For me (virgule)the notion of spaces and exchanges
- between differents (pas de s à un adjectif)territories
- but (sujet?)can also be exchanges
- i’m going
- to be interested to (pas la bonne préposition) the Commonwealth

- i would like
- to do the (mettre a pas the)presentation of the Commonwealth,
- we learned (verbe irrégulier en anglais!)
-who’s started in the 1940’s: pas le bon temps et pas le bon pronom relatif.
- a walking language
- The whole of the (enlever of et the)Commonwealth
- Every country and person in it (mal dit) has (faute de conjugaison)the same

- i’m going
- to be interested to (pas la bonne préposition) the history
- the based (mettre le nom pas le verbe)of the Commonwealth,
- through a video who (pas le bon relatif, une video n'est pas une personne) is part of
- and sometimes ironic(al)’s (pourquoi 's?)video
- from BBC Worldwide limited called horrible: ?
- the presenter say: faute de conjugaison.
- The UK is (passé)a tiny island
- It expand: pas le bon temps.
- it’s (orthographe) territories
- between it self and its colonies.
- the British Empire has all of (pas de of)the power.

- they are keeping united has (orthographe)we can see

Réponse : Oral/ spaces and exchanges de alicecousin1512, postée le 13-05-2018 à 10:15:07 (S | E)
Today I’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges first of all I would like to define the notion. For me, the notion of spaces and exchanges can correspond to the flows of goods or peoples between different territories such as countries or regions around the world, but it can also be exchanges without physicals flows such as exchanges on socials networks. Now I’m going to be interested on the Commonwealth to try to answer the question : « How do Commonwealth countries have both a common history and a very diverse culture ? »

To begin, I would like to do a presentation of the Commonwealth, thanks to an audio recording studied during the year. In this audio recording we learnt that the Commonwealth is an organisation of 54 countries all over the world that are very different and diverse that began in the 1940’s. These countries all use English language and share the same history. They were all British colonies except for two. In spite of their differences the countries share many common goals such as fighting against poverty, prejudice, ignorance and diseases. This recording shows how many kinds of countries, poor ones and rich ones, big ones and small ones can share their resources to move forward. The whole Commonwealth is based on exchanges between the countries. Every country and his population have the same rights regardless of their wealth, religion or appearance.

Now I’m going to be interested on the history of the British Empire which is the base of the Commonwealth, through a video that is part of a series of humoristic, educational and sometimes ironical video from BBC Worldwide limited called horrible stories. In this document, the presenter said that the British Empire was one of the biggest of its period. It started in the late 16th Century with Humphrey Gilbert’s discovery of Newfoundland. The UK was a tiny island that decided to expand its territory and by fighting wars, took over a third of the planet by the end of World War 1. The British Empire is made up of countries all over the world. It has expanded its territories and frontiers west ward and east ward with its colonial empire. It shows the economic and political exchange between him and its colonies. It’s a one-way relationship because the British Empire has all the power. Now all of the former colonies use English as a common working language.

However despite the differences between the countries of the Commonwealth, they are keeping united has we can see thanks to a document on the mascots of the friendly games. The Commonwealth Games or friendly games is an international multi-sport event involving athletes from the Commonwealth. The mascots represent what makes a good athlete, for example courage, agility and strength. They represent the friendly aspect of the games so as to show the fairplay between the teams. They also symbolize the city that they represent and the nature surrounding it. The animals are also endangered or at least not the most Common animals.

To conclude the countries of the Commonwealth share the same history thanks to the story of the British Empire but have a diverse culture due to a lot of differences.

Réponse : Oral/ spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 13-05-2018 à 14:08:43 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Today I’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges (point)first (majuscule) of all
- socials (pas de s)networks.
- Now I’m going to be interested on (in pas on) the Commonwealth

- These countries all use (article) English language
- They were all British colonies except for two. (of them)
- In spite of their differences (virgule)the countries share many common goals
- Every country and his (pas le bon possessif) population have the same rights

- Now I’m going to be interested on (in pas on)the history of the British Empire
- It shows the economic(al) and political exchange (pluriel) between him (pas le bon pronom complément) and its colonies.

Réponse : Oral/ spaces and exchanges de alicecousin1512, postée le 13-05-2018 à 16:49:05 (S | E)
Today I’m going to speak about the notion spaces and exchanges first of all I would like to define the notion. For me, the notion of spaces and exchanges can correspond to the flows of goods or peoples between different territories such as countries or regions around the world, but it can also be exchanges without physicals flows such as exchanges on social networks. Now I’m going to be interested in the Commonwealth to try to answer the question : « How do Commonwealth countries have both a common history and a very diverse culture ? »

To begin, I would like to do a presentation of the Commonwealth, thanks to an audio recording studied during the year. In this audio recording we learnt that the Commonwealth is an organisation of 54 countries all over the world that are very different and diverse that began in the 1940’s. These countries all use the English language and share the same history. They were all British colonies except for two of them. In spite of their differences, the countries share many common goals such as fighting against poverty, prejudice, ignorance and diseases. This recording shows how many kinds of countries, poor ones and rich ones, big ones and small ones can share their resources to move forward. The whole Commonwealth is based on exchanges between the countries. Every country and it population have the same rights regardless of their wealth, religion or appearance.

Now I’m going to be interested in the history of the British Empire which is the base of the Commonwealth, through a video that is part of a series of humoristic, educational and sometimes ironical video from BBC Worldwide limited called horrible stories. In this document, the presenter said that the British Empire was one of the biggest of its period. It started in the late 16th Century with Humphrey Gilbert’s discovery of Newfoundland. The UK was a tiny island that decided to expand its territory and by fighting wars, took over a third of the planet by the end of World War 1. The British Empire is made up of countries all over the world. It has expanded its territories and frontiers west ward and east ward with its colonial empire. It shows the economical and political exchange between it and its colonies. It’s a one-way relationship because the British Empire has all the power. Now all of the former colonies use English as a common working language.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux