Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Bac notion/LELE

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac notion/LELE
Message de laura31 posté le 25-04-2018 à 19:11:29 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous,
je rencontre des problèmes avec ma notion en LELE (littérature étrangère en langue étrangère). Je la trouve un peu trop longue car pour 5 min d'oral mais je ne sais pas quoi enlever car pour moi tout est important ( sachant que j'ai déjà enlevé plus de 6 lignes). J'ai donc besoin de votre aide afin de pouvoir la réduire et j'aimerais également que vous jetiez un oeil sur les fautes (s'il y'en a 🤗)
Merci d'avance pour votre aide 😘😘

JE DE L'ÉCRIVAIN JEU DE L'ÉCRITURE:
I am going to present you, the notion The I of The Writer And The Writer's Eye. This notion, it deal with the writing as esthetic enjoyment, expression of the feelings and the mise en abyme. I will illustrate this notion through 3 poem. i will uses: -the poem daffodils published in 1804 by William Wordsworth; -The poem since of innocence of William Blake which is published in 1789 and the poem I know why the caged bird sings written by Maya Angelou in 1983. We are going to ask ourselves, how through his writing, through his perception and the reader’s (their eye) does writer transcend not only the barriers of reason but also his human condition, thus altering his it?
First we will see the expression of the feelings of the authors appear through nature. Then, we will analyse, the psychological aspect where we will see a progression as regards experience as you go along the poem.

In this three poem they are a form of loneliness which is characterized in the poem of Maya Angelou By the bird in its cage and in the poem of William black appear like lonely by one stanza where he wrote « I wander'd lonely as a cloud ». The loneliness presents in this three poem bring the author to focus on their sense. Wordsworth highlight the view : « I saw », « Saw I », « I gazed and gazed », « the inward eye ». While William Blake and Maya Angelou highlight the sense of hearing. Blake uses in his poem several words in connection with hearing like ->« piping », « songs », repetition of « to hear » 3 times in the poem. For its part, the poem of Angelou it has the same shape as a song. Stanza 3 and 5 can stand for the chorus for instance. The rhymes can be interpreted to just repetition or also stand for a harmony of sound.

The nature and the senses make emerge feelings that be source of progression. In the poem of Maya Angelou, there is a wide lexical field of nature with such words as « wind », « sun », « sky », the tree. The trees express the feelings that are supposed to be the bird’s. In stanza two, the cage becomes metaphorical one, the bird can’t see clear because of his rage, he is the prisoner of his rage. What is paradoxal is that we are somewhat locked in freedom in that text because it starts with the noun freedom. We can say that, the nature allow to the bird which is in real a representation of the authors to free oneself. In the poem of Blake the evolution of experience is more explicit. In this poem there are references to the Bible with the story of Adam and Eve. There is a passage of innocence to experience, childhood to adulthood. He describes an innocent, prelapsarian world « pleasant glee » with the two first stanza. However, the experience that comes little by little through the instruction given by the child. At the beginning of the poem, the child asked to the author to play a tune -> he say « Pipe a song about a lamb ! », and then he asked him to sing so of ensuing the words« Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe;Sing thy songs of happy chear » and at the end the child ask him to write a book ->'Piper, sit the down and write;In a book that all may read.’And as you write he’s hurt to the nature -> «  And I pluck'd a hollow reed; And I made a rural pen;And I stain'd the water clear »

In the poem Daffodils are his inspiration and it is thanks him that writer write. He write a poem about what he saw « I gazed and gazed […] had brought »,so about daffodils. The nature and more precisely the daffodils lead the author to a experience because it's thanks to them he speaks, he wrote and the words represented the experience.
These documents celebrate human nature and deals with creation and the passage of innocence to experience with the writing, the language and the song . The three authors highlight nature, feelings and imagination.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-04-2018 21:55

Réponse : Bac notion/LELE de gerondif, postée le 27-04-2018 à 12:40:54 (S | E)
Bonjour
Je suis un peu étonné de voir qu'en LELE, vous pouvez écrire "3 poem" sans s au pluriel et "i will uses" avec i au lieu de I, et un s à la base verbale derrière will. Vous transformez Songs of Innocence en "since of innocence".... Vos commentaires sont écrits en anglais bien maladroit. Revoyez le cas possessif (William Blake's poem) la conjugaison du présent simple et son s en troisième personne, le pluriel de this (these) et de that (those), le non-usage du the devant les idées générales....

Je me souviens qu'en première et terminale, quand notre professeur nous voyait faire ce type d'erreurs (car nous en faisions aussi ! ) il nous disait "mais, mes pov z'amis, je n'ai plus le temps maintenant de vous enseigner la grammaire. Allez emprunter un livre de cinquième au CDI et révisez !" Nous, bien sûr , nous le prenions mal, en nous disant" Hé, nous sommes des grands, nous n'allons pas nous ridiculiser à aller demander un livre de cinquième" mais pourtant, il avait raison, et je me suis fait allumer en première année de fac à un oral de civilisation parce que je ne savais pas dire l'heure correctement, j'avais utilisé after au lieu de past...

erreurs en bleu.
JE DE L'ÉCRIVAIN JEU DE L'ÉCRITURE:
I am going to present you, the notion The I of The Writer And The Writer's Eye. This notion, it deal(pas de it et le s du présent simple 3ème personne !!) with the writing as esthetic enjoyment, expression of the feelings and the mise en abyme. I will illustrate this notion through 3 poem(pluriel et 3 en lettres). i will uses: -the poem daffodils published in 1804 by William Wordsworth; -The poem since of innocence of William Blake which is published in 1789 (c'est le titre du recueil complet) and the poem I know why the caged bird sings written by Maya Angelou in 1983. We are going to ask ourselves, how through his writing, through his perception and the reader’s (their eye) does writer transcend(pas d'inversion en style indirect et un the devant le sujet writer) not only the barriers of reason but also his human condition, thus altering his it?
First we will see the expression of the feelings of the authors appear through nature. Then, we will analyse, the psychological aspect where we will see a progression as regards experience as you go along the poem.

In this three poem (pluriel à this et à poem) they are(vous confondez ils sont et il y a !!) a form of loneliness which is characterized in the poem of Maya Angelou By (majuscule inutile) the bird in its cage and in the poem of William black(ah, il a changé de nom ?) appear like(construction + le s au verbe) lonely by one stanza where he wrote « I wander'd lonely as a cloud ».(Ce poème ne vient pas de la collection Songs of innocence, 1789 , mais selon la British Library:Often referred to as ‘Daffodils’, this is one of England’s most famous and most quintessentially ‘Romantic’ poems. This poem was inspired by an event on 15 April 1802, when Wordsworth and his sister Dorothy came across a ‘long belt’ of daffodils in the Lake District, where they lived at the time. Written in 1804, it was first published in 1807 in Poems in Two Volumes, and a slightly revised version was published in 1815). The loneliness presents(est un adjectif, pas de s) in this three poem(pluriel !) bring(le s du présent!!) the author to focus on their sense(dans quel "sens" ? Les sens,(senses au pluriel) les sensations, ou le sens, meaning ??). Wordsworth highlight(le s du présent !) the view : « I saw », « Saw I », « I gazed and gazed », « the inward eye ». While William Blake and Maya Angelou highlight the sense of hearing. Blake uses in his poem several words in connection with hearing like ->« piping », « songs », repetition of « to hear » 3 times in the poem. For its part, the poem of Angelou it(à ôter) has the same shape as a song. Stanza 3 and 5 can stand for the chorus for instance. The rhymes can be interpreted to just repetition or also stand for a harmony of sound.

The nature and the senses make emerge feelings(mettre feelings derrière make) that be(conjuguez le verbe !) source of progression. In the poem of Maya Angelou (le cas possessif existe comme : in Maya Angelou's poem), there is a wide lexical field of nature with such words as « wind », « sun », « sky », the tree. The trees express the feelings that are supposed to be the bird’s. In stanza two, the cage becomes metaphorical one, the bird can’t see clear(si c'est voir clairement, mettez l'adverbe, si c'est voir clair, clear est en trop) because of his rage, he is the prisoner of his rage (donc, vous personnifiez l'oiseau comme un humain masculin). What is paradoxal is that we are somewhat locked in freedom in that text because it starts with the noun freedom. We can say that, the nature allow(le s du présent) to(à ôter) the bird which is in reality a representation of the authors to free oneself (à accorder). In the poem of Blake (cas possessif) the evolution of experience is more explicit. In this poem there are references to the Bible with the story of Adam and Eve. There is a passage of from innocence to experience, from childhood to adulthood. He describes an innocent, prelapsarian world « pleasant glee » with the two first stanza.(first two + pluriel) However, the experience that comes little by little through the instruction given by the child(manque la fin de la phrase: cependant, l'expérience qui vient petit à petit à travers l'ordre donnait par l'enfant....fait quoi ??). At the beginning of the poem, the child asked to(à ôter) the author to play a tune -> he say(le s du présent !) « Pipe a song about a lamb ! », and then he asked him to sing so of ensuing(??) the words« Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe;Sing thy songs of happy chear » and at the end the child ask(le s du présent ou alors du prétérit) him to write a book ->'Piper, sit the down and write;In a book that all may read.’And as you write he’s hurt to the nature -> « And I pluck'd a hollow reed; And I made a rural pen;And I stain'd the water clear »

In the poem Daffodils are his inspiration and it is thanks him (grâce à elles, les jonquilles, donc c'est thanks to et sûrement pas him)that the writer write (le s du présent !). He write (le s du présent !) a poem about what he saw « I gazed and gazed […] had brought »,so about daffodils. The (à ôter)nature and more precisely the daffodils lead the author to an experience because it's thanks to them he speaks (vous vous répétez, vous disiez déjà cela en début de paragraphe, bon write ou speak, c'est un peu pareil, non ?), he wrote and the words represented the experience.
These documents celebrate human nature and deals (ah, pour une fois que vous mettez un s, il n'en faut pas, c'est du pluriel) with creation and the passage of from innocence to experience with the writing, the language and the song . The three authors highlight nature, feelings and imagination.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux