Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide /dyspraxie

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide /dyspraxie
Message de andrea86 posté le 23-04-2018 à 15:44:12 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis en licence de psychologie et j'ai un dossier à rendre en anglais sur la dyspraxie. J'ai quelques difficultés à trouver mes mots et à donner du sens à mon texte. Je ne souhaite pas qu'on me corrige, j'aimerais juste qu'on m'indique les endroits où il y a un problème (grammaire, conjugaison, sens..).
Si quelqu'un veut bien m'aider je serai très reconnaissante .

To begin, I made the oral presentation in team, with Soisic Vrignault and Eugénie Watel. We chose the theme of dyspraxia.
This file explain our reflection on our research and our oral presentation. I will explain why we chose dyspraxia, how we did our research, why we chose two particular articles, how we divided the work and how we’ve prepared for the oral.

Why the dyspraxia?
We chose our subject at the beginning of semester 4, It was Eugenie who proposed to work on this theme, because her sister is affected by this specific learning disorder also called DCD and she wanted to understand what she was living and know more about this disorder that is poorly known. We agreed to work on this topic because we did not know this handicap well, and it affects a lot of people.
About me, I knew the Troubles DYS, Dysphasia, Dysorthographia, Dyslexia.... Because I have courses of development with my pre-professional project. This topic is perfect to bring me additional knowledge for my future studies and my future profession, teacher of schools.

The research
We used the website « ScienceDirect » to find our documents. At first it was difficult to find topics about the word « dispraxia » because the scientific term used is « developpement coordination disorder » or « DCD » . When we put these terms in the search bar we found many documents and scientific articles. It was difficult to find a simple and understandable document because our English level is Pretty weak. So we chose two articles on the dyspraxia, the first one is a study of dyspraxic adolescents and the consequences of this disorder on their schooling. The second addresses the mental health of young people suffering from Dispraxia.
We had to do a lot of research on the technical terms that were numerous.
Why these articles ?
We chose these two texts because they both want the dyspraxia to be recognized as a real handicap, they highlight the difficulties of school encountered by these children and teenagers who would then be more anxious and would have a weak Self-esteem. These studies criticize educational methods from the point of view of schooling.
Progress is needed In schools, It should be that the school adapts to the students in spite of their differences, also of school support and development, in order to give them the maximum chance to succeed.

These are recent studies, indeed, there is very little research on the Dyspraxia before 2010, it was a poorly known pathology. Today we question the management of this disorder and above all, we recognize the DYS disorders as truees pathologies. That's what interested us when we chose our texts.
I want to make it clear that we spent a lot of time analyzing the texts, they were very complicated to translate and understand.

Organization of team work
We had no difficulty in organizing our work. The girls translated the texts and I compared them. I decided to take care of the slideshow because I like to manage the layout. We also created a Facebook group conversation to stay in touch even outside of the course hours which allowed us to send our work, to share our opinions and especially to move forward. I enjoyed working with Eugenie and Soisic because they are reconcilable and hardworking.

Oral preparation
With regard to the presentation, we each presented the parts that we chose to deal with at the outset. We wanted to introduce our oral presentation with a small video to make it more playful and those who have difficulties of comprehension can see illustrations and not a simple dictionary definition.
I think we were all three at ease since we already made an oral presentation in the previous semester on schizophrenia.

Conclusion
I found this work difficult, I thought it would be easier, the research was long, but I am satisfied with our presentation. I learned more about the dyspraxia. We're a good team. This semester in English was very rewarding.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-04-2018 16:11

Réponse : Aide /dyspraxie de gerondif, postée le 26-04-2018 à 17:16:09 (S | E)
Bonjour
erreurs en bleu
To begin, I made the oral presentation in a team, with Soisic Vrignault and Eugénie Watel. We chose the theme of dyspraxia.
This file explain (le s du présent 3ème personne) our reflection on our research and our oral presentation. I will explain why we chose dyspraxia, how we did our research, why we chose two particular articles, how we divided the work and how we’ve prepared (prétérit) for the oral.

Why the dyspraxia?
We chose our subject at the beginning of semester 4, It was Eugenie who proposed to work on this theme, because her sister is affected by this specific learning disorder also called DCD and she wanted to understand what she was living and know more about this disorder that is poorly known. We agreed to work on this topic because we did not know this handicap well, and it affects a lot of people.
About me(ne se dit pas), I knew the Troubles DYS(inverser), Dysphasia, Dysorthographia, Dyslexia.... Because I have courses of development with my pre-professional project. This topic is perfect to bring me additional knowledge for my future studies and my future profession, teacher of schools.(school-teacher)

The research
We used the website « ScienceDirect »(inverser) to find our documents. At first it was difficult to find topics about the word « dispraxia » because the scientific term used is « developpement coordination disorder » or « DCD » . When we put these terms in the search bar we found many documents and scientific articles. It was difficult to find a simple and understandable document because our English level is Pretty weak. So we chose two articles on the dyspraxia, the first one is a study of dyspraxic adolescents and the consequences of this disorder on their schooling. The second addresses the mental health of young people suffering from Dispraxia.
We had to do a lot of research on the technical terms that were numerous.
Why these articles ?
We chose these two texts because they both want the dyspraxia to be recognized as a real handicap, they highlight the difficulties of(at)school encountered by these children and teenagers who would then be more anxious and would have a weak Self-esteem. These studies criticize educational methods from the point of view of schooling.
Progress is needed In schools, It should be that (structure bizarre. Il faudrait que ??)the school adapts to the students in spite of their differences, also of school support and development, in order to give them the maximum chance to succeed.

These are recent studies, indeed, there is very little research on the Dyspraxia before 2010, it was a poorly known pathology. Today we question the management of this disorder and above all, we recognize the DYS disorders as truees pathologies. That's what interested us when we chose our texts.
I want to make it clear that we spent a lot of time analyzing the texts, they were very complicated to translate and understand.

Organization of team work
We had no difficulty in organizing our work. The girls translated the texts and I compared them. I decided to take care of the slideshow because I like to manage the layout. We also created a Facebook group conversation to stay in touch even outside (of )the course hoursn(virgule, pour que which signifie "ce qui") which allowed us to send our work, to share our opinions and especially to move forward. I enjoyed working with Eugenie and Soisic because they are reconcilable(bizarre, j'aurais dit easy-going) and hardworking.

Oral preparation
With regard to the presentation, we each presented the parts that we chose to deal with at the outset. We wanted to introduce our oral presentation with a small video to make it more playful and those who have difficulties of comprehension can see illustrations and not a simple dictionary definition.
I think we were all three(the three of us were) at ease since we had already made an oral presentation in the previous semester on schizophrenia.

Conclusion
I found this work difficult, I thought it would be easier, the research was long, but I am satisfied with our presentation. I learned more about the dyspraxia. We're a good team. This semester in English was very rewarding.

Réponse : Aide /dyspraxie de andrea86, postée le 01-05-2018 à 19:52:01 (S | E)
Je vous remercie de votre aide! C'est vraiment gentil d'y avoir consacré votre temps.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux