Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Aide/résolutions

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/résolutions
Message de juju2111 posté le 20-01-2018 à 22:13:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
j'ai une expression écrite en anglais à faire pour lundi sur les résolutions de l'année, j'ai commencé et j'ai besoin d'aide pour corriger mes fautes en anglais. Serait-il possible que quelqu'un m'aide?
Merci beaucoup à toute personne qui me répondra.

As essential to begin the year on good bases as the foie gras are to pass a good Christmas Eve dinner , resolutions are seldom held. The classic eat more vegetables until the most eccentric stop to giving kicks to my cat, it is the occasion for many people to improve their everyday life. Unfortunately, rare are those which hold them more than one month whereas those which hold them all the year are rather a myth . So then, do there exist resolutions which we can hold or it is only a legend?

I think that holding its resolutions all the year is a kind of miracle. Indeed like Gary Im very motivated the week after the new year but after it’s an another story. For instance, resolutions of many people to lose weight or to eat healthier are quickly forgotten with the arrival of Epiphany cake at the beginning of January. When it is about sport, the resolutions are generally longer held thanks to the sale in January which make shopping the sport more practised by French people. Nevertheless, the resolutions of the new year are not held overall and are rather made to give each other clear conscience during December. People justify the fact that they take again grave by their future diet in January, that they remain stuck to the screens by their future 2 hours per day outputs outside, etc.
Resolutions are in fact the solution of all our fault why change something now whereas we all will improve the next year?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-01-2018 22:16

Réponse : Aide/résolutions de here4u, postée le 21-01-2018 à 12:20:29 (S | E)
Hello!

As essential to begin the year on good bases as the foie gras are to pass a good Christmas Eve dinner , resolutions are seldom held.(From?) The classic "eat more vegetables"(to?) until the most eccentric "stop to giving kicks to my cat"(Pas évident à comprendre sans les guillemets ...) attention aux constructions.../+ il existe le verbe "to kick" /+ stop + V + ing), it is the occasion for many people to improve their everyday life. Unfortunately, rare are those which hold them more than one month whereas those which hold them all the year are rather a myth (8%!). So then, do there exist resolutions which we can hold or it is only a legend?

I think that holding its resolutions all the year is a kind of miracle. Indeed like Gary Im very motivated the week after the new year but after it’s an another story. For instance,XXX resolutions of many people(revoir la construction) to lose weight or to eat healthier are quickly forgotten with the arrival of Epiphany cake at the beginning of January. When it is about sport, the resolutions are generally longer held thanks to the sale in January which make shopping the sport more practised by French people.(construction à revoir) Nevertheless, the resolutions of the new year are not held overall and are rather made to give each other X clear conscience during December. People justify the fact that they take again grave by their future diet in January, that they remain stuck to the screens by their future 2 hours per day outputs outside, etc.
Resolutions are in fact the solution of all our fault (ponctuation? ) why change something now whereas we all will improve the next year?

Réponse : Aide/résolutions de juju2111, postée le 21-01-2018 à 13:54:55 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup de votre réponse. J'ai essayé de corriger mes fautes de mon mieux et j'ai fait la suite du texte pouvez vous continuer à m'aider s'il vous plait?

As essential to begin the year on good bases as the foie gras is to pass a good Christmas Eve dinner , resolutions are seldom held. From the classic "eat more vegetables" to the most eccentric "to stop kicking my cat, it is the occasion for many people to improve their everyday life. Unfortunately, rare are those who hold them more than one month whereas those who hold them all year (je ne sais pas par quoi remplacer) are rather a myth (8%!). So then, do there exist resolutions which we can hold or it is only a legend?

I think that holding his resolutions all year is a kind of miracle. Indeed like Gary I’m very motivated the week after the New Year but next it’s an other story. For instance, many people’s resolutions to lose weight or to eat healthier (je ne vois pas la faute ??) are quickly forgotten with the arrival of Epiphany cake at the beginning of January. When it is about sport, the resolutions are generally longer held thanks to the sales in January which make shopping the first sport practised by French people. Nevertheless, the resolutions of the New Year are not held overall and are rather made to give each other a clear conscience during December. People justify the fact that they take again gravy by their future diet in January, that they remain stuck to the screens by their future 2 hours per day in the sport room etc.
Resolutions are in fact the solution to all our faults why change something now whereas we will all improve next year?

On the other hand, I think that some resolutions can be kept. It is just enough to be moderated and not too ambitious, qualities which unfortunately a very little part of people own. Many people think that the more their resolutions will be big, the better will spend their year but it is often the most motivated which give up faster. So it is better to focus on small objectives (goal ?) easily doable that to promise big things which we shall not hold.
To hold his resolutions results from a long work over several years: the first stage consists in not making resolutions to be sure to hold them. Next year, you can then express some wishes such as to spend more tim with your friends or stop complaining once a week.
If you manage to hold them
If you succeed in holding them all year you are part of people (very rare!) who succeeded in holding his resolutions. If not, stop making it, it will be easier.

To conclude, the New Year’s resolutions are often easier to formulate that hold and it is not those who have the longest list who hold most resolutions. Nevertheless, to focus on small objectives to be attained during year can be advantageous if plans are not too ambitious

Qu'en pensez vous? Merci beaucoup de votre aide

Réponse : Aide/résolutions de here4u, postée le 21-01-2018 à 22:36:51 (S | E)
Hello again!

As essential to begin the year on good bases as the foie gras is to pass a good Christmas Eve dinner, resolutions are seldom held.(cette phrase "sonne" vraiment le français (pas très bien) traduit ...) From the classic "eat more vegetables" to the most eccentric "to stop kicking my cat", it is the occasion for many people to improve their everyday life. Unfortunately, rare are those who hold them more than one month whereas those who hold them all year are rather a myth (8%!). So then, do there exist resolutions which we can hold or it is only a legend?

I think that holding his resolutions all year is a kind of miracle. Indeed like Gary, I’m very motivated the week after the New Year but next it’s an other(en un seul mot!) story. For instance, many people’s resolutions to lose weight or to eat healthier food/ healthily (FYI:Lien internet
are quickly forgotten with the arrival of Epiphany cake at the beginning of January. When it is about sportS, the resolutions are generally longer held thanks to the sales in January which make shopping the first sport practised by French people. Nevertheless, the resolutions of the New Year are not held overall and are rather made to give each other a clear conscience during December. People justify the fact that they take again gravy (ordre des mots)by their future diet in January(I'm not sure I understand...), that they remain stuck to the screens by their future 2 hours per day in the sportS room etc.
Resolutions are, in fact, the solution to all our faults. why change something now whereas we will all improve next year? (not sure I understand either...)

On the other hand, I think that some resolutions can be kept. It is just enough to be moderated and not too ambitious, qualities which unfortunately a very little part of people own.(construction) Many people think that the more their resolutions will be big (big= adjectif court qui doit être mis à la forme comparative...), the better will spend their year = ordre des mots!) but it is often the most motivated which give up faster. So it is better to focus on small objectives (goals) easily doable that to promise big things which we shall not hold. (this sounds terribly French...)
To hold= pour tenir; nous voulons"le fait de tenir"... his resolutions results from a long work over several years: the first stage consists in not making resolutions to be sure to hold them. Next year, you can then express some wishes such as to spend more timE with your friends (a resolution is supposed to be an effort...) or stop complaining once a week.
If you manage to hold them OK
If you succeed in holding them OK all year you are part of XXX (very rare!) people who succeeded in holding his resolutions. If not, stop making it, it will be easier.

To conclude, the New Year’s resolutions are often easier to formulate that hold and it is not those who have the longest list who hold most resolutions. Nevertheless, to focus(gérondif nécessaire) on small objectives to be attained during year can be advantageous if plans are not too ambitious.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux