Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Let's Suggest/36

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest/36
Message de here4u posté le 14-04-2023 à 15:42:33 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear writers!

Another new topic for you to write about. I hope many will participate enthusiastically, and that you'll do it as well as ever...

You mustn't be afraid of making mistakes... We LOVE mistakes, because they give us an opportunity to explain and correct!

Here is today's topic:
"What kind of people do you get along with or can't you stand?" Account for it in 140 to 160 words.

Voici le rappel des modalités de la première partie de l'exercice :
1. Je vous demande une EXPRESSION sur le sujet proposé à m’envoyer en mp dès que possible …
2. Le plus tôt possible, cette première expression sera publiée sur le Forum, et CHACUN sera libre de « corriger » UNE FOIS ( en collant le texte et indiquant les erreurs EN BLEU, et en soulignant ce qui vous semble maladroit et que vous voudriez changer, sans donner la « correction » (forme correcte), à ce moment là, comme il se doit.) Si un autre membre a déjà indiqué des erreurs en bleu, VOUS DEVEZ repartir de cette correction et la confirmer ou la corriger... Un seul devoir à la fois sera publié pour corriger… Vous pourrez ensuite donner vos suggestions de correction (en vert!)

IMPORTANT ! Pour me faciliter le transfert des corrections successives de vos travaux sur le site, pourriez vous m'indiquer par un "(" le mot ou segment de phrase qui devrai(en)t être modifié(s), s'il vous plaît ?
ie. (I'm repeating for years... ou (was not only to want something,... Pourquoi ? Simplement parce que le site ne "garde" pas les indications de couleurs ou de soulignement etc. dès que l'on copie... Donc, je prends vos travaux, je les corrige avec les codes "bleu" ou "souligné" ou "vert", mais au moment où je vous poste la correction, je perds tout mon travail... et dois tout refaire mot à mot en direct avec deux fenêtres ou même deux écrans pour un travail fastidieux de copie point par point au moment de la correc
Les modalités complètes sont tion finale... Merci de votre aide !
accessibles sur le lien suivant :
Lien internet

( Je vous les rappellerai au fur et à mesure de la progression du travail )
Cet exercice sera ... ce que vous en ferez : ou ou ** Do your best, I trust You!
Correction en ligne le jeudi 27 avril 2023.
J'attends vos envois en mp et publierai le premier dès que possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU and with US!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 17-04-2023 à 18:17:06 (S | E)
Hello dear Friends,

Here is EXPRESSION N°1! for the fast answer...
Can you please help, indicating possible mistakes in blue and underlining what you think is clumsy...

I can't stand people badly educated,
People with bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g:
Those who push you without apologising, who pass in front of you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins, and who are noisy, shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. There are also those who leave their dogs roam without a lead
And women who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight. We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and say like them. This is again a sign of bad education.
For me, education is the basis of social life. 153 mots

for your work and for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 20-04-2023 à 22:12:53 (S | E)
Hello!

A little help... then green will be allowed!

EXPRESSION N°1:

People with X bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g:
Those who push you without apologising, who pass in front of you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins, and who are noisy, shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. (phrase trop longue!) There are also those who leave their dogs roam without a lead
And women who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight? (this isn't a sentence!). We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and say like them. This is again a sign of bad education.

Une bonne expression. Bravo!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de amalia80, postée le 21-04-2023 à 13:37:34 (S | E)
hello!
EXPRESSION N°1:suggestions

I can't stand( poorly educated people ,
People with( a X bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g:
Those who push you without apologising, who ( walk past you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins.(I don't like noisy people either , who shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. There are also those who ( let their dog roam without a lead
And( I disapprove of women who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight.. We can follow fashion and still (have good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and( to say like them. This is again a sign of bad education.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 21-04-2023 à 21:00:52 (S | E)
Hello!

Voici la correction envoyée par Magie!

EXPRESSION N°1: suggestions d'après les indications :

People with A bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g:
Those who push you without apologising, who GO AHEAD in tHE queue, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins. I CAN'T BEAR noisy PEOPLE, who shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. There are also those who leave their dogs roam without a lead.
And women dressED indecently, WHO WEAR CLOTHES that are too short and too tight. We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and say like them. This is AN OTHER sign of bad education.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 21-04-2023 à 21:10:08 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Expression N°2: please, indicate possible mistakes in blue and underline what you think is clumsy.

The older you get, the more accommodating you are. But even if I try very hard, I can't stand people who think they are the centre of the world.Not only must you listen to them, but you have to say and do exactly the same as them, so as not to upset them.
Without worrying about others, they tell you for hours about their daily worries, and describe in details all their little wounds!
I also don't like those who smile at you one day, and ask you intrusive questions, to go and repeat everything to the first person who comes along.You can meet them the next day, they won't even look at you!
By contrast,I like very much to discuss and exchange with people from other cultures .It's very fruitful for everyone and our society has much to benefit from it. 145 words

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 24-04-2023 à 15:52:15 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Expression N°2: just a little help!

The older you get, the more accommodating you are. But even if I try very hard, I can't stand people who think they are the centre of the world.Not only must you listen to them, but you have to say and do exactly the same as them, so as not to upset them.
Without worrying about others, they tell you for hours about their daily worries, and describe in details all their little wounds!
I also don't like those who smile at you one day, and ask you intrusive questions, to go and repeat everything to the first person who comes along.You can meet them the next day, they won't even look at you!
By contrast,I like very much to discuss and exchange with people from other cultures .It's very fruitful for everyone and our society has much to benefit from it. 145 words
A very good expression, indeed! Green allowed.

EXPRESSION N°3 tomorrow morning.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de amalia80, postée le 24-04-2023 à 17:29:41 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Expression N°2: suggestions

Without worrying about others, they tell you for hours about their daily worries, and describe in details all their little (aches and pains!
I also don't like those who smile at you one day, and ask you intrusive questions, to go and repeat everything to the first person who comes along.You can meet them the( day after , they won't even look at you!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 25-04-2023 à 10:25:21 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Will you help, please?

EXPRESSION N°3: please, indicate possible mistakes in blue and underline what you think is clumsy.

I like people of others cultures because they taught us a lot. It’s amusing seeing different habits and trying to understand them and sometimes imit them and I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
To the contrary, I don’t like hypocrit people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people behing the back. Also, they always prefer appearing good that doing efforts to be really good. I hate people who cheat and rob. The honesty is important. You mustnot wish what you haven’t money to buy, but work and try to gain the money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who speaks loudly and think they are alone of the word. And I don’t like childre who are doing angers in supermarkets for exemple just to get something they want…and I don't like parents which lets them doing…There a nuisance! 156

Thanks for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de amalia80, postée le 25-04-2023 à 12:41:30 (S | E)
Hello!
EXPRESSION N°3: please, indicate possible mistakes in blue and underline what you think is clumsy.

I like people ( of others cultures because they( taught us a lot. It’s amusing seeing different habits and trying to understand them and sometimes imit them x the sentence is too long and I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
To the contrary, I don’t like' hypocrit people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people ( behing the back. Also, they always prefer appearing good (that doing efforts to be really good. I hate people who cheat and rob. (The honesty is important. You(mustnot wish what you haven’t money to buy, but work and try to( gain the money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who ( speaks loudly and think( they are alone on the world t. And I don’t like children who ( are doing angers in supermarkets for exemple just to get something they want…and I don't like parents ( which lets them( doing (There a nuisance!…! 156

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 25-04-2023 à 22:21:15 (S | E)
Hello!

Green allowed tomorrow!

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 27-04-2023 à 23:56:58 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Un peu déçue de ne pas avoir reçu de proposition " verte " et je n'ai vraiment pas envie de vous "donner" MA correction sans aucune suggestion... Donc, je ne vous donnerai pas de version verte de l'EXPRESSION N°3 ce soir... et j'espère bien en recevoir une d'ici dimanche, la deadline officielle. Ceci n'est ni une représaille, ni une " punition ", mais simplement le respect d'un principe de fonctionnement de ce site, puisque je suis convaincue qu'il est excellent pour les "Apprenants" !

Here is EXPRESSION N°1! indications à première lecture...

I can't stand (people badly educated(, People with X bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g: Those who push you without apologising, who pass in front of you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins, (and who are noisy, shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. (Phrase trop longue) There are also those (who leave their dogs roam without a lead. And women who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight(Phrase incomplète). We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
For me, education is the basis of social life. 153 mots Bonne expression, BRAVO !

EXPRESSION N°1:indications n°1:

People with X bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g: ??
Those who push you without apologising, who pass in front of you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins, and who are noisy, shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. (phrase trop longue!) There are also those who leave their dogs roam without a lead
And women who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight? (this isn't a sentence!). We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.

Une bonne expression. Bravo!

EXPRESSION N°1: suggestions 2 d'après les indications :

People with a bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g: (Those who push you without apologising, who GO AHEAD in tHE queue*, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins. I CAN'T BEAR noisy PEOPLE, who shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. There are also those who leave their dogs roam without a lead.
And women dressED indecently, WHO WEAR CLOTHES that are too short and too tight. We can follow fashion and still be in good taste, but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and say like them. This is AN OTHER sign of bad education.
For me, education is the basis of social life. 153 mots Good suggestions.

EXPRESSION N°1: suggestions N°1 :

I can't stand( poorly educated people ,B
People with(a bad behaviour, who don't respect anything or anyone, e.g:
Those who push you without apologising, who ( walk past you in queues, or throw their rubbish in the street out of bins.(I don't like noisy people either B , who shout for no reason or sit with their sound system turned up to the maximum. There are also those who ( let their dog roam B without a lead
And (I disapprove of women B who dress indecently ,with dresses that are too short and too tight. We can follow fashion and still (have good taste,B but a sense of aesthetics is part of education.
Now as far as conversation is concerned, I shun single-minded people who are convinced that they are right and want everyone to think and (to say like them. This is again a sign of bad education.

Très bonne correction

- "people badly educated,": mauvais ordre des mots. (adjectif avant le nom).
* resquiller dans la file d’attente : to jump the queue
- who leave their dogs roam : to let sby do sth (ne pas confondre les deux verbes : LEAVE et LET!)
Lien internet

- Bon emploi, de «disapprove of.» Il peut être utile d’employer les formules de "likes and dislikes" pour éviter la surabondance d’adverbe.
Lien internet

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXPRESSION N°2: texte original et premières indications :

The older you get, the more accommodating you are. But even if I (le changement entre you/I m’a un peu gênée…) try very hard, I can't stand people who think they are the centre of the world.Not only must you (do you feel you have to ?) listen to them, but you have to say and do exactly the same as them,* so as not to upset them.
I also don't like those who smile at you one day, and ask you intrusive questions, to go and repeat everything to the first person who comes along.You can meet them the (next day, they won't even look at you!
By contrast,I (like very much to discuss and exchange with people from other cultures. It's very fruitful for everyone and our society has much to benefit from it. 145 words

* Remarque de "puriste"
Très bonne expression. Peu d’erreurs

EXPRESSION N°2: INDICATIONS

A very good expression, indeed!

Expression N°2: suggestions:

Without worrying about others, they tell you for hours about their daily worries, and describe in details all their little (aches and pains!
I also don't like those who smile at you one day, and ask you intrusive questions, to go and repeat everything to the first person who comes along.You can meet them the( day after , they won't even look at you!

*L’emplacement de «very much» m’a gênée… mais je comprends qu’avec un complément aussi long, il était difficile de faire autrement … J’aurais pallié cet inconvénient en changeant l’expression «I like very much» par «I’m crazy about», ou «I’m really fond of»…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
EXPRESSION N°3: initial text and preliminary indications.

I like people (of (others cultures because they (taught us a lot. It’s amusing (seeing different habits and trying to understand them and sometimes (imit them(ponctuation ?) and I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
(To the contrary, I don’t like (hypocrit people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people behin(g (the (back. Also, they always prefer appearing good (that (doing efforts to be really good. I hate people who cheat and (rob. (The honesty is important. You must/ not wish what you (haven’t money to buy, but work and try to( gain the money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who speak loudly and think they are (alone of the word. And I don’t like childreN who are (doing angers in supermarkets for exemple just to get something they want…and I don »t like parents (which (lets them (doing…¬156 words
Bien relire...

EXPRESSION N°3: indications N°1

I like people ( of others cultures because they( taught us a lot. It’s amusing seeing different habits and trying to understand them and sometimes imit them x the sentence is too long and I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
To the contrary, I don’t like' hypocrit people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people ( behing the back. Also, they always prefer appearing good (that doing efforts to be really good. I hate people who cheat and rob. (The honesty is important. You(mustnot wish what you haven’t money to buy, but work and try to( gain the money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who ( speaks loudly and think( they are alone on the world. And I don’t like children who ( are doing angers in supermarkets for exemple just to get something they want…and I don't like parents ( which lets them( doing (There xxx a nuisance!…! 156
Bonne correction!

EXPRESSION N°3: suggestions

Expression number3 : here are my suggestions.

I like people ( from ( others cultures because they( teach us a lot. It’s amusing to see (seeing) different habits and to try (trying) to understand them and sometimes imit them . I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
On the contrary, I don’t like ( hypocritical people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people ( behind their backs . Moreover, they always prefer appearing good ( than doing efforts to really be good.(I hate split infinitives!) I hate people who cheat and steal/ rob. ( Honesty is important. You ( should not want what you can't afford, but work and try to( earn money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who ( talk loudly and think they are alone (in the world. And I don’t like children who ( throw tantrums in supermarkets for exemple just to get something they want… and I don't like parents ( who let them do. ( It's a nuisance!…! TBonne correction. Bravo. Encore merci !

- hypocritical(=adjective) people OR hypocrits (noun)
Difference between « steal » and « rob » ?
Rob or steal?Grammar > Easily confused words > Rob or steal?
from English Grammar Today
Rob and steal both mean ‘take something from someone without permission’.
Rob focuses on the place or person from which the thing is taken:
The gang robbed three banks over a period of six months, but were finally caught.
Our local post office was robbed early on Tuesday morning.
A young woman was attacked and robbed as she walked home from work last night.
Warning:
When we are talking about a house, we use burgle:
The house was burgled while they were all sleeping.
Not: The house was robbed …
Steal focuses on the thing that is taken:
The thieves entered the museum through the roof and stole three paintings worth more than two million euros.
Our car was stolen from outside our house last week.
Warning:
We usually don’t say rob + object stolen:
He stole my wallet.
Not: He robbed my wallet.

- Difference between «earn» and «win/ gain» The verbs "win" and "earn" often cause problems for learners of English. The basic difference is that "win" refers to competition, while "earn" refers to money or effort.
Lien internet

- Faire une colère : to throw a tantrum
Lien internet

- To let someone do something.

N'hésitez pas à poser toute question pour ce qui ne serait pas encore assez clair... et bien sûr, vous avez toujours la possibilité de faire un Follow up Work de ce que vous désirez.

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de amalia80, postée le 28-04-2023 à 05:45:05 (S | E)
hello!
Expression number3 : here are my suggestions.
I like people ( from ( others cultures because they( teach us a lot. It’s amusing seeing different habits and trying to understand them and sometimes imit them . I like when I can speak with them, speak English, of course… That’s difficult!
On the contrary, I don’t like'( hypocritical people. They pretend to be good and gentle and hurt people ( behind their backs . Moreover, they always prefer appearing good ( than doing efforts to really be good. I hate people who cheat and rob. ( Honesty is important. You ( should not want what you can't afford, but work and try to( earn money to buy what you want. I don’t like people who ( talk loudly and think they are alone (in the world. And I don’t like children who ( throw tantrums in supermarkets for(example just to get something they want…and I don't like parents ( who let them. ( It's a a nuisance!…!

Pour Here4u: je ne suis pas intervenue avant car je voulais laisser une chance à l'auteur de l'expression 3
Bonne journée !

Réponse : Let's Suggest/36 de here4u, postée le 28-04-2023 à 14:46:28 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Amalia pour cette aide ! (de notre part à tous !)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux