Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Playing with words/27

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/27
Message de here4u posté le 11-01-2022 à 23:03:22 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words", qui est un peu différent maintenant ... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin janvier 2022. (Ne pas dépasser le nombre de mots … Merci. )

Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation , search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it?

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [ and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.)
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Cependant, pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a deux niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient.

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau reste inchangé : une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.

Here are the words:

- To CHEAT – To COMPLAIN – a DIFFERENCE - NEWS – PRIVATE – INSULTING – STILL – AGAIN + une temporelle avec since.

Lien internet

C'est parti pour une "très jolie phrase correcte et courte !"
Go for it with THE FORCE!

------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-01-2022 08:20
N° 27, pas 26 ...

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de maxwell, postée le 13-01-2022 à 21:25:38 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED

Hello Here4U!
Thanks a lot, I was waiting for it!

I've heard the NEWS that you've been CHEATING on me with that PRIVATE secretary SINCE you hired her ; AGAIN, I'm not COMPLAINING about your INSULTING attitude, but does it make a DIFFERENCE to you that I STILL love you? (42W)

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de icare29, postée le 13-01-2022 à 23:42:48 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u, ... hello everyone ...here is my essay READY TO BE CORRECTED

To CHEAT ? To COMPLAIN ? a DIFFERENCE - NEWS ? PRIVATE ? INSULTING ? STILL ? AGAIN une temporelle avec since.

Having heard the NEWS ,a PRIVATE detective persuaded an old lady, who had AGAIN been cheated out of her life savings as she couldn't make a DIFFERENCE between an honest man and an INSULTING thug, into COMPLAINING because she has STILL depressed SINCE THEN... 44 words..

Thanks a lot for your devotion on the site.

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de taiji43, postée le 15-01-2022 à 18:42:14 (S | E)
hello Here4U,

here is my sentence,

SINCE recently, it is DIFFERENT, the anonymous author sends you NEWS where he COMPLAINS often about you , CHEAT on you but INSULTS you AGAIN in a too PRIVATE way which will make him discover

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de maya92, postée le 16-01-2022 à 16:48:10 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,

Since you have been cheating on John again, you’re complaining at the news about your private life, and this is rather insulting to him, still, the difference exists between truth and lie - (32)

Thank u

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de melena53, postée le 16-01-2022 à 21:50:42 (S | E)
Hello here4u
I wish you a great new year
here is my sentence ( 53 words)

I don't want to sound like I'm COMPLAINING, but SINCE I heard the NEWS that the INSULTING behavior of this man who only knows how to CHEAT has once AGAIN tarnished my daughter's PRIVATE life, and if he STILL dares show off, well that will make the DIFFERENCE to its lifespan.

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de here4u, postée le 26-01-2022 à 15:23:59 (S | E)
Hello!

Il vous reste quelques jours ... c'est bien suffisant pour écrire une phrase, non ?

Réponse : Playing with words/27 de here4u, postée le 31-01-2022 à 11:38:25 (S | E)
Hello, dear writers!

A lot of brain racking trying to make your sentences meet the requirements without betraying your ideas...! Not sure I've succeeded in some cases... yes, it is a very difficult exercice...

Confronted to: - To CHEAT – To COMPLAIN – a DIFFERENCE - NEWS – PRIVATE – INSULTING – STILL – AGAIN + une temporelle avec since., you've given us (after minimal alterations...):

- I've heard the NEWS that you've been CHEATING on me with that PRIVATE secretary SINCE you hired her; AGAIN, I'm not COMPLAINING about your INSULTING attitude, but does it make a DIFFERENCE to you that I STILL love you? (42 words)

- Having heard the NEWS, a PRIVATE detective talked an old lady into COMPLAINING, because she has STILL been depressed SINCE the time she had been cheated AGAIN out of her life savings; she couldn't make a DIFFERENCE between an honest man and an INSULTING thug… (46 words)

- (SINCE)* recently, it has been DIFFERENT: the anonymous author has sent you NEWS where he often COMPLAINS about you, CHEATs on you but INSULTS you AGAIN in a very PRIVATE way, which will make him be discovered/revealed.37 words
* Lien internet

- Since you have been cheating on John again, you’ve been complaining at the news about your private life; this is rather insulting to him; still, the difference exists between the truth and a lie – 35 words (Attention ! cet emploi de « since » n’est pas temporel, comme demandé. Don't forget to put capitals to the required words...)

- I don't want to sound as though I were COMPLAINING, but SINCE I heard the NEWS that the INSULTING behavior of this man, who can only CHEAT, has once AGAIN tarnished my daughter's PRIVATE life, and if he STILL dares show off, well, that will make the DIFFERENCE to its lifespan !

Congratulations for your efforts and for the time you've given us trying to cope with the requirements.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux