Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Rack your Brains and Help/ 48

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Message de here4u posté le 13-06-2019 à 17:57:49 (S | E | F)
Hello, Dear Friends,

Voici encore de quoi vous chatouiller les méninges ! Le texte est un peu plus court cette fois ... En corrigeant, j'ai noté que le précédent était peut-être un peu long ...
Vous avez toujours la liberté de ne faire qu'une partie sur les trois (et ce sera déjà TRES BIEN ! Ne vous obligez pas à faire des performances surhumaines, mais donnez-moi votre "mieux possible" ...
Cet exercice est un et sa correction sera en ligne le vendredi 28 juin 2019, tard.
Je suis certaine que vous allez surmonter ces obstacles, et j'espère qu'il vous permettra d'acquérir des connaissances.

I) Please, help my student! Ce texte contient 16 fautes à corriger ! (et à écrire en majuscules !) (les fautes répétées ne comptent, bien sûr, qu’une fois … )

The most of inhabitants of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « wastes » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’ school fees ; sometimes I pay the half a price and later the left amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is been creating that will enable parents to pay their children ‘ school fees using plastic bottles, water pure sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate for. The initiative that’s going on in the present is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be weighted and the value of the bottles you bring will be deduced from the payment of the children’ school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds his interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the six next years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

II) OPTIONAL: Please, reorder the words or unscramble them so as to make meaningful sentences:

1.RIVERS/ PLASTIC/ FISH/ DISAPPEARANCE/ CONTRIBUTED/ A/ OF/ FROM/ HAS/ LOT/ OUR/THE/TO/ = 13

2. COST/ COST/ COSTS/ GET/ FREE/ MOVED/ LOW/ ARE/ BUT/ NOT/ OR/ THE/ PLASTICS/ = 12

3. HHGOTU they LOTI HURTGOH the SHIGTN NMESFERHI are GYRNIC for RETIH YIIAITLBN to EAKM SHTCECA.=15

4. The TGEHIW of SISLCTAP has DVMEO TNOO EIRANM and LTACASO SNMOINTENRVE and SCPITAM our HLETAW and LEWL-GIBNE.

III) PLAYING and WORKING WITH WORDS: Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, (you CANNOT change the nature of the words!) and the suitable punctuation, search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE.
You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively! PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THESE WORDS!
Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens.
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, courte (moins de 50 mots, si possible ...), mais je le répète, qui ait un sens et sa logique interne !) Cet exercice est TRES difficile, , c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
La date limite pour cet exercice est le jeudi 27 juin 2019 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. )
( Beaucoup de règles, j'en suis désolée ... mais déjà comme ça, c'est énormément de travail, et sans un effort de chacun, c'est ingérable.) Je sais que plusieurs d'entre vous sont très attachés à cet exercice-jeu, qu'ils trouvent formateur and "mind-puzzling". Je vous rappelle cependant que vous n'êtes pas obligés de le faire ! FREEDOM!
Voici les éléments imposés cette fois :

- (to) CREATE -(to) WEIGH – INTEREST – a BURDEN – PASSIONATE – DELICATE – IN THE MEANTIME – THROUGHOUT – + un adjectif composé ;
Bon courage à tous !
May the FORCE be with you...

TYPO CORRIGÉ EN II) 4 Maxwell!

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de chocolatcitron, postée le 14-06-2019 à 02:39:56 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u !
II- 4) DVMED ??? Il semblerait qu'il manque au moins une lettre,(…) ou alors c'est un O à la place d'un D... non ?
Thanks !
See you soon !

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de here4u, postée le 14-06-2019 à 20:58:45 (S | E)
Choco!

C'est DVMEO (j'ai mal écrit sur mon "brouillon"! )

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de maxwell, postée le 15-06-2019 à 09:14:51 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
I'm not sure I've found all the mistakes in the text but I'm sure I will learn from my mistakes! I already did... (though, I'm not sure about the plural : interest(s)

Starting with my favourite game: Playing with words:
After overcoming emotional BURDENS, I've WEIGHED the pros and cons THROUGHOUT the day and finally decided to take a break from him ; IN THE MEANTIME, I'm gonna CREATE order in my life and search for a BLUE-EYED man less PASSIONATE about his INTERESTS, and with more DELICATE manners. (51)

Unscramble the words:
3. THOUGH they TOIL THROUGH the NIGHTS FISHERMEN are CRYING for THEIR INABILITY to MAKE CATCHES.=15
4. The WEIGHT of PLASTICS has MOVED ONTO MARINE and COASTAL ENVIRONMENTS and IMPACTS our WEALTH and WELL-BEING.

Help my student:
[M]ost of THE inhabitants of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « WASTE » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’[S] school fees ; sometimes I pay [] half THE price and later the REMAINING amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay FOR the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is BEING CREATED that will enable parents to pay FOR their children‘[S] school fees using plastic bottles, PURE water sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well.
For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate ABOUT.
The initiative that’s going on AT present is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles THEY bring will be deduced from the payment of the children’[S] school fees.
It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay IN time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster.
For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds THEIR interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the NEXT six years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de panny18, postée le 19-06-2019 à 16:14:21 (S | E)
Hello,

Mots of inhabitants of this African district are beginning now to see value in plastic bottles. They don't see them as "wastes" anymore,and are persuaded that this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay school fees in plastic. "I struggle to pay my children's school fees; sometimes i pay half a price and later the remaining amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees," a mother says. She's speaking about thé"recycle pay eduction project". Lagos is the first place in Africa where a modèle vas been creating that will enable parents to pay their children's school fees using plastic bottles,water pure sachets,cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them, this is a way of turning back to the community because it is what creators of this organization are passionate for.The initiative that's going in the present is quite intersting. Thé kids'parents are bringing large quantities of plastic bottles;they will be weighted and the value of bottles you bring will ne deduced from the payement of the children's school fées. It vas really reduced the financial burden for the parents. They pay on time. A few that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their school fees payments in that school:the fees are collecting faster now. For the orgznisation, it's fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds his interest in the process... Twice a month, the recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighting them. The project has already helped a lot of people; they're planning to impact 10,000kids fort the six next years. They have a lot to do:it's not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos Aline. It's meant to develop all Nigeria.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-06-2019 12:02

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de here4u, postée le 19-06-2019 à 20:43:22 (S | E)
Hello panny! on this thread! Thanks a lot for giving us your best!

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de taiji43, postée le 19-06-2019 à 22:25:14 (S | E)
HELLO here4u,
Here is m'y correction made with m'y smartphone.That was not easy for me,however I can admire the sea infront of me.
ready to be corrected

MOST of THE inhabitants of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « WASTE » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’S school fees ; sometimes I pay the half THE price and later the left amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is BEING CREATED that will enable parents to pay their children ‘S school fees using plastic bottles, PURE water sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation IS passionate ABOUT The initiative that’s going on AT THE PRESENT TIME is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles you bring will be deduced from the payment of the children’ S school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RECYCLE PAY PROJECT in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds THEIR interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the NEXT six years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

The eight word sentence
READY TO BE CORRECTED

THANK you so much
The Light -blues Eyed lawyer hold the prosecutor’s INTEREST …His PASSIONATE pleading in which he WEIGHED His words CREATED a stir THROUGHOUT the jury …
MEANTIME, the DELICATE accused was aware that her guilt was a heavy BURDEN to defend (42)

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de alpiem, postée le 22-06-2019 à 10:12:37 (S | E)
hello,here4U,my rack 48,ready now

The most of inhabitants of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « wastes » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’ school fees ; sometimes I pay the half a price and later the left amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is been creating that will enable parents to pay their children ‘ school fees using plastic bottles, water pure sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate for. The initiative that’s going on in the present is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be weighted and the value of the bottles you bring will be deduced from the payment of the children’ school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds his interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the six next years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

Most of THE inhabitants of this African district now begin to SET A HIGH VALUE ON PLASTIC bottles.They don't see them as "waste"ANY LONGER, and ARE persuaded THAT this system can be a solution.Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. "I struggle to pay for my chilren'S school fees;sometimes I pay the half OF a price and later the amount left.
With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay school fees", a mother said . She's speaking about the "Recycle Pay Education Project".

Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model HAS been CREATED that will ALLOW parents to pay their children'S school fees using plastic bottles, pure-water sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them,this is the way of giving back to the community because it is what the founders of this organisation are passionate for.The initiative that's going on in the present is quite interesting. The kid's parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they will be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles you bring will be DEDUCTED from the payment of the children's school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents.They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school:the fees are now collected faster.For the organisation, it's a fifty-fifty situation, the shool wins,the children win the parents win. Everybody that is involved FIND their interest in the process.Twice a month, the recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people;they're planning to impact 10,000 kids for the six next years.They have a lot of work to do:it's not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone.It's meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de joe39, postée le 22-06-2019 à 19:32:36 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Please receive my try,
Ready to be checked
I) Please, help my student! Ce texte contient 16 fautes à corriger ! (et à écrire en majuscules !) (les fautes répétées ne comptent, bien sûr, qu’une fois … )

MOST OF THE INHABITANTS – 1 of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as «WASTE» - 2 any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’ school fees ; sometimes I pay the half OF THE -3 price and later the BALANCE.-4 . With the IMPLEMENTATION-5 of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model HAS BEEN CREATED-6 that will enable parents to pay their CHILDREN‘S -7 school fees using plastic bottles, PURE WATER-8 sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well.
For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are KEEN ON -9. The initiative that’s going on AT PRESENT- 10 is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be WEIGHED - 11 and the value of the bottles THEY – 12 bring will be deduced from the payment of the CHILDREN’S school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped SUBSIDIZE- 13 or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody WHO 14 is involved finds his interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to INVOLVE- 15
10, 000 kids for the NEXT SIX -16 years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

II) OPTIONAL: Please, reorder the words or unscramble them so as to make meaningful sentences:

1.RIVERS/ PLASTIC/ FISH/ DISAPPEARANCE/ CONTRIBUTED/ A/ OF/ FROM/ HAS/ L Plastic has contributed a lot to the disappearance of fish from our rivers - 13

2.Sorry, I give up

3.Though they toilt hrough the nights fishermen are crying for heir inability to make catches.=15

4. The weight of plastics has moved onto marine and coastal environments and impacts our wealth and well-being.

III) PLAYING and WORKING WITH WORDS: La date limite pour cet exercice est le jeudi 27 juin 2019 tard. (Ne pas dépasser 60 mots … Merci. ) Voici les éléments imposés cette fois :

- (to) CREATE -(to) WEIGH – INTEREST – a BURDEN – PASSIONATE – DELICATE – IN THE MEANTIME – THROUGHOUT – + un adjectif composé ; Bon courage à tous !
Independence War, 1776: Washington, chief of the Continental Army*, after WEIGHING the pros and cons, CREATED a Navy to effectively harm the British supply traffic THROUGHOUT the Atlantic , but secretly, to avoid treading on DELICATE ground the PASSIONATE Congress, he was able to carry out this BURDEN, though against his INTERESTS, because IN THE MEANTIME, he turned a BLIND-EYE towards the costs, he had prepaid**62

* It was the first name given to the regular Army and Continental Congress was
the first name given to the American Parliament. The single colonies organized their own armies, called Militia, to support the Continental army, as per orders of the Commander in Chief.
** Reference: “George Washington’s Secret Navy –How the American Revolution Went to Sea” by James L. Nelson. Washington’s initiative managed to turn upside down the attitude of the Congress towards the Naval warfare, which should have been left to the goodwill ( and at expenses) of each one of the single Colonies. So, after collecting repeated successful missions Washington’s little squadron of armed schooners stirred up the constitution of the U.S. American Navy, because the Congress took the project upon its aegis and expenses, building up a fleet of powerful. frigates.
Astonishing enough the little known fact that Washington, when he was appointed as general in chief, refused to accept to receive a pay as commander in chief for the duration of war, but requested only to be reimbursed of the expenses sustained, as per bookkeeping vouchers.
In this way, Washington, well knowing the "sluggishness" of the Congress politicians, often succeeded, thanks also his prestige, in providing to the urgent needs of his soldiers, without waiting for the outcome of long lasting congressional discussions.

This time I have thought that the background of my “playing and working with words " would be worth explaining exhaustively and I beg your pardon for occupying too much space.

I thank you very much and I hope you have a pleasant evening.

So long.
Joe39

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de magie8, postée le 23-06-2019 à 00:08:05 (S | E)
Hello j'ai encore été bien occupée toute cette semaine , mais quand même je ne vous oublie pas. Voici ma participation
ready to correct

MOST of THE inhabitants of this African district ARE now beginNING* to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as «WASTE » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees WITH plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’S school fees ; sometimes I pay HALF THE a price and later the REMAINING BALANCE. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is beING creaTED that will enable parents to pay their children'S school fees using plastic bottles, PURE WATER sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate for. The initiative that’s going on IN THE present DAY( aujourd'hui, de nos jours) or AT present ( actuellement , en ce moment) is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles you bring will be DEDUCTED from the payment of the children’S school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden ON parents. They pay IN time**. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise ( avec z in USA) or reduce the burden TO school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds his interest in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the NEXT SIX years. They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

[]* j'ai opté pour le progressif l'action est lente,se fait petit à petit, les débuts durent dans le temps, j'ai hésité avec le gérondif begin seeing car begin est un verbe à gérondif je ne saisis pas bien la nuance , peut être avec le gérondif l'accent est mis sur l'action de voir qui est en train de se faire?
[]**on time: à l'heure, ponctuel
in time : not too late (à temps pour faire quelque chose)

1.RIVERS/ PLASTIC/ FISH/ DISAPPEARANCE/ CONTRIBUTED/ A/ OF/ FROM/ HAS/ LOT/ OUR/THE/TO/ = 13
Plastic has contributed to the disappearance a lot of fish from our river
Le plastic a contribué à la disparition d'un grand nombre de poissons dans nos rivières.(ça tient debout)

2. COST/ COST/ COSTS/ GET/ FREE/ MOVED/ LOW/ ARE/ BUT/ NOT/ OR/ THE/ PLASTICS/ = 12
plastics cost low but the costs are not get moved cost free ( je ne sais pas trop)
Les plastiques ne coûtent pas cher mais, ne sont pas recyclés gratuitement,( ne disparaissent pas tout seul) (semble pas trop bancal)

3. HHGOTU they LOTI HURTGOH the SHIGTN NMESFERHI are GYRNIC for RETIH YIIAITLBN to EAKM SHTCECA.=15
Thought they TOIL through the NIGHTS FISHERMENS are CRYING for THEIR INABILITY to MAKE CATCHES

4. The TGEHIW of SISLCTAP has DVMEO TNOO EIRANM and LTACASO SNMOINTENRVE and SCPITAM our HLETAW and LEWL-GIBNE.
The WEIGHT of PLASTICS has MOVED ONTO MARINE and COASTAL ENVIRONMENT and IMPACTS our WEALTH and WELL-BEING

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de icare29, postée le 24-06-2019 à 19:05:03 (S | E)
HELLO HERE4U AND ALL HARD WORKERS HERE IS MY WORK OK FOR CORRECTION

MOST OF THE INHABITANTS of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don't see them as « WASTE » any longer, and are CONVINCED this system can be a solution.
Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children'S school fees ; sometimes I pay half THE price and later the REMAINING SUM. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it EASIER for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She's speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model HAS BEEN CREATED that will enable parents to pay their CHILDREN'S school fees IN RECYCLING plastic bottles, PURE WATER sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well.
For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate ABOUT. The initiative that's going on AT PRESENT is quite interesting.
The kids' parents are bringing in LARGE quantities of plastic bottles; they'll be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles THEY HAVE BROUGHT will be DEDUCTED from the payment of the children' school fees.
It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay IN time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster.
For the organisation, it's a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody WHO is involved finds THEIR interest in the process. Twice a month, Recyclers collect PLASTIC THAT parents have gathered after weighing IT.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they're planning to impact 10, 000 kids for the NEXT SIX years. They have a lot of work to do: it's not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It's meant to develop throughout Nigeria.

PLAYING WITH WORDS.
(to) CREATE -(to) WEIGH ? INTEREST ? a BURDEN ? PASSIONATE ? DELICATE ? IN THE MEANTIME ? THROUGHOUT ? un adjectif composé

You have to WEIGH the pros and cons, I know you show an active INTEREST in DELICATE perfumes and you are PASSIONATE about the CREATING of a new SWEET- SMELLING fragrance that will be dispatched THROUGHOUT the world, but in the meantime your researching will be an heavily BURDEN for you and can have bad consequences on your health

Dear Here4u , thanks a lot for your new good exercise.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de alpiem, postée le 25-06-2019 à 11:36:43 (S | E)
hello,dear friends, here is the first part of the version:

La plupart des habitants de ce district d'Afrique commencent à porter un vif intérêt aux bouteilles de plastique. Ils ne les considèrent plus comme des déchets mais sont persuadés que ce système peut devenir une solution.Les parents dans cette école de Lagos payent leurs frais de scolarité avec du plastique. "j'ai du mal à payer les scolarités de mes enfants ; parfois je paye la moitié du prix et la moitié de ce qui reste plus tard .A l'arrivée du projet j'ai pu payer plus facilement mes frais de scolarité avec du plastique", dit une maman.
Elle parle du projet de recyclage pour payer les scolarités.
Le premier endroit en Afrique où le modèle a été créé et qui permet aux parents de payer la scolarité de leurs enfants avec des bouteilles en plastique,des poches d'eau pure ,des canettes et peut-être aussi des cartons, a été Lagos.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de magie8, postée le 25-06-2019 à 20:14:48 (S | E)
bonjour
Alpiem est très courageux.
moi je me propose pour traduire les 4 phrases des mots mélangés mais après la correction car je ne suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris! bon courage à tous

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de maxwell, postée le 25-06-2019 à 20:46:05 (S | E)
Hello!
Je prendrai la 2ème partie du texte, mais j'attends que Here4U découpe le texte
Bonne canicule

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de chocolatcitron, postée le 28-06-2019 à 02:55:05 (S | E)
Message de here4u posté le 13-06-2019 à 17:57:49 FINISHED.

Hello, my dear Here4u, thanks !
Hi Everybody!

Here is my work:

The most of THE inhabitants of this African district now begin to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « WASTE » any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay FOR FEE in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’ S school FEE ; sometimes I pay FOR the half a price and later the REMAINING amount. With the introduction of the project, plastic has made it easy for me to pay FOR the school FEE,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the «Recycle Pay Education Project».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is BEING CREATED that will enable parents to pay FOR their children ‘S school FEE using plastic bottles, water pure sachets, cans and perhaps CARDBOARDS as well. For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate ABOUT. The initiative that’s going on AT present is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be WEIGHED and the value of the bottles THEY bring will be deduced from the payment of the children’ S school FEE. It has really reduced the financial burden for parents. They pay on time. The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their FEE has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the FEE are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a fifty-fifty situation, the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds THEIR INTERESTS in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.

1 PLASTIC HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE A LOT OF FISH FROM OUR RIVERS. = 13
2 COST MOVED OR FREE BUT NOT GET THE PLASTICS COST ARE LOW COSTS = 12 , je sèche sur celle-ci : ma langue au chat !
3. THOUGH they TOIL THROUGH the NIGHTS FISHERMEN are CRYING for THEIR INABILITY to MAKE CATCHES.=15
4. The WEIGHT of PLASTICS has MOVED ONTO ENAMI and COASTAL ENVIRONMENTS and IMPACTS our WEALTH and WELL-BEING.

Je n’ai pas tout fait cette fois-ci, désolée ! Merci pour ton travail.
See you soon.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de here4u, postée le 28-06-2019 à 23:32:04 (S | E)
Hello, dear Friends!

Voici votre correction ! Certains volontaires se sont déjà déclarés pour le follow-up work, et je les en remercie. ( Alpiem – Part 1 // Maxwell- part 2 // Part 3= ??? et les phrases pour Magie. )

Dans l’ensemble, les exercices ont été bien réussis. Seule une faute a échappé à tous les correcteurs !
Le texte décrivait un moyen assez insolite pour payer les frais de scolarité d’enfants de Lagos, tout en participant au nettoyage de l'environnement au Nigéria, en Afrique : les populations défavorisées ramassent les emballages plastiques vides et les rapportent aux autorités. La valeur de ces emballages est alors déduite des frais de scolarité payés par ces familles. C’est un procédé où chacun trouve son compte : les familles qui profitent d’une réduction pour rétribuer leur travail de dépollution, et la Nature qui se voit ainsi nettoyée par de nombreuses personnes motivées.

Most of the inhabitants (1) of this African district are now beginning (2) to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « waste » (3) any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’s school fees (4); sometimes I pay half the price (5) and later the remaining (6) amount. With the introduction of the project, the plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the « Recycle Pay Education Project ».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is being created (7) that will allow parents to pay their children ‘s school fees using plastic bottles, pure water sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well. ///End of Part 1./// For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate about (8). The initiative that’s going on at the moment (9) is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be weighed (10) and the value of the bottles you bring will be deducted * from the payment of the children’s school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden on parents (11). They pay on time. /// End of Part 2./// The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a win-win situation (12), the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds their interest (13) in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids within (14) the next six years (15). They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.///

(1) The most of inhabitants => Les deux expressions correctes sont : « Most of the inhabitants »/ « Most inhabitants » qui signifient toutes deux : la plupart des habitants.
(2)now begin to see ; pas de présent d’habitude ici … Au contraire, il s’agit bien d’un présent en -ing (l’action se déroule au moment où l’on parle !) = are now beginning to see…
(3) « Waste » = nom indénombrable singulier.
(4) my children’s school fees= my children : pluriel irrégulier => cas possessif = ‘s ; school fees ;
(5) the half a price => I pay « half the price » = ou « half price »
(6) the left amount : the remaining amount = the amount left. = the amount which is left. (ne pas employer en position d’épithète).
(7) «plastic»: the plastic (pas le plastique en général, mais CE plastique en particulier, celui que les parents ramassent et rassemblent (celui du RPEP).
(8) a model is been creating : forme a-grammaticale => employer le présent en -ing qui exprime une action qui se passe au moment où l’on parle. => a model is being created.
* Deduced : Différence entre « deduce » et « deduct »: Lien internet

- To deduct= To take one thing from another; remove from; make smaller by some amount.
I will deduct the cost of the can of peas from the money I owe you.
- To deduce= To reach a conclusion by applying rules of logic to given premises.
(9) at the moment/ at present/ presently/ currently/ = NOW/ nowadays
(10) Le verbe = to weigh => to be weighed => weight = le nom.
(11) a burden is put ON parents.
(12) a win-win situation: guaranteeing a favourable outcome for everyone involved, satisfactory for everyone involved. Personne n’a trouvé cette expression. Je la pensais « trouvable », puisque le verbe employé et répété ensuite dans chaque membre de phrase était « to win ».
Lien internet

Voir « lose-lose situation » // « no-win situation ».
(13) Everybody/ somebody/ anybody/ + verbe au singulier ; reprise par pronoms pluriel Lien internet

(14) within: lorsqu’il exprime un temps = before the end of a period.
(15) the first/ the last/ the next + durée. Attention à l’ordre des mots. Test N°106880 - Lien internet

II) OPTIONAL: reordering the words or unscrambling them …

1.RIVERS/ PLASTIC/ FISH/ DISAPPEARANCE/ CONTRIBUTED/ A/ OF/ FROM/ HAS/ LOT/ OUR/ THE/ TO/
PLASTIC HAS CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FISH FROM OUR RIVERS;

2. COST/ COST/ COSTS/ GET/ FREE/ MOVED/ LOW/ ARE/ BUT/ NOT/ OR/ THE/ PLASTICS/
PLASTICS ARE NOT COST FREE OR LOW COST BUT THE COSTS GET MOVED.

3. HHGOTU they LOTI HURTGOH the SHIGTN NMESFERHI are GYRNIC for RETIH YIIAITLBN to EAKM SHTCECA.
THOUGH THEY TOIL THROUGH THE NIGHTS FISHERMEN ARE CRYING FOR THEIR INABILITY TO MAKE CATCHES.

4. The TGEHIW of SISLCTAP has DVMED TNOO EIANM and LTACASO SNMOINTENRVE and SCPITAM our HLETAW and LEWL-GIBNE.
THE WEIGHT OF PLASTICS HAS MOVED ONTO MARINE AND COASTAL ENVIRONMENTS AND IMPACTS OUR WEALTH AND WELL-BEING.

III) PLAYING and WORKING WITH WORDS: - (to) CREATE - (to) WEIGH – INTEREST – a BURDEN – PASSIONATE – DELICATE – IN THE MEAN TIME – THROUGHOUT – + un adjectif composé ;

- After overcoming emotional BURDENS, I've WEIGHED the pros and cons THROUGHOUT the day and finally decided to take a break from him; IN THE MEANTIME, I'm gonna CREATE (boff !) order in my life and search for a BLUE-EYED man, less PASSIONATE about his INTERESTS, and with more DELICATE manners. (51)

- The Independence War, 1776: Washington, chief of the Continental Army, after WEIGHING the pros and cons, CREATED a Navy to effectively harm the British supply traffic THROUGHOUT the Atlantic, but secretly, to avoid treading on DELICATE ground the PASSIONATE Congress, he was able to carry out this BURDEN, though against his INTERESTS, because IN THE MEANTIME, he turned a BLIND-EYE towards the costs he had prepaid. (62)

- You have to WEIGH the pros and cons, I know you show an active INTEREST in DELICATE perfumes and you are PASSIONATE about CREATING a new SWEET- SMELLING fragrance that will be dispatched THROUGHOUT the world, but in the meantime your researching will be a heavy BURDEN on you and can have bad consequences on your health.

- The light-blue eyed lawyer held the prosecutor’s INTEREST… His PASSIONATE pleading in which he WEIGHED his words CREATED a stir THROUGHOUT the jury; in the MEANTIME, the DELICATE accused was aware that her guilt was a heavy BURDEN for her lawyer... (42)

Encore BRAVO à tous et de vos efforts et de votre très bon travail !

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de magie8, postée le 29-06-2019 à 08:16:46 (S | E)
bonjour tout le monde ce matin 7h30: 24 degrés, ciel bleu, bonne brise
traduction des 4 phrases

1 PLASTIC HAS CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FISH FROM OUR RIVERS;
Le plastique a beaucoup contribué à la disparition du poisson dans nos rivières.

2 PLASTICS ARE NOT COST FREE OR LOW COST BUT THE COSTS GET MOVED.
Les plastics ne coûtent pas grand chose , gratuits ou très peu chers, mais les coûts pour s'en débarrasser sont élevés.
ils coûtent chers à faire disparaître )

3.THOUGH THEY TOIL THROUGH THE NIGHTS FISHERMEN ARE CRYING FOR THEIR INABILITY TO MAKE CATCHES.
Bien qu'ils passent des nuits à travailler les pêcheurs se désespèrent de leur impuissance à faire des captures( à attraper du poisson)

4. THE WEIGHT OF PLASTICS HAS MOVED ONTO MARINE AND COASTAL ENVIRONMENTS AND IMPACTS OUR WEALTH AND WELL-BEING.
Le poids des plastiques s'est déposé dans la mer et les régions côtières et impact nos richesses et notre bien-être .

Si quelq'un trouve mieux , vous êtes bienvenus , c 'est vrai casse tête

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de here4u, postée le 29-06-2019 à 08:43:59 (S | E)
Hello !
Merci Magie ! Nous attendons l’aide de tous pour la phrase 2 qui est diabolique!

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de maxwell, postée le 29-06-2019 à 09:32:26 (S | E)
FINISHED

Je tente aussi la phrase 2 alors

Les plastiques ont des coûts ni inexistants ni faibles (*) mais les coûts sont déportés (**) (ailleurs).
(*) sous-entendu : coûts de production
(**) ou: transférés

Part II:
For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate about. The initiative that’s going on at the moment is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be weighed and the value of the bottles you bring will be deducted from the payment of the children’s school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden on parents. They pay on time.

Pour eux, c'est un moyen de donner en retour à la communauté parce que c'est ce pour quoi les créateurs de cette organisation sont très passionnés. L'initiative qui se passe en ce moment est tout à fait intéressante. Les parents des enfants apportent d'énormes quantités de bouteilles plastiques. Elles seront pesées et la valeur de ces bouteilles qu'on ramène sera déduite du paiement des frais de scolarité des enfants. Cela a réellement réduit le fardeau financier sur les parents. Ils payent à temps.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de chocolatcitron, postée le 29-06-2019 à 11:09:15 (S | E)
Hello,

Here is my try for this second sentence:
PLASTICS ARE NOT COST FREE OR LOW COST BUT THE COSTS GET MOVED.
Les plastiques ne sont ni gratuits ni à bas prix mais leurs coûts réels se révèlent à l'usage. (= Pour leurs effets dramatiques sur l'environnement…)
See you soon.

Here4u, je ne suis pas disponible pour le travail attendu.

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de here4u, postée le 30-06-2019 à 10:32:50 (S | E)
Hello!
Now, for the "follow-up work"!

Most of the inhabitants (1) of this African district are now beginning (2) to see value in plastic bottles. They don’t see them as « waste » (3) any longer, and are persuaded this system can be a solution. Parents in this school in Lagos pay fees in plastic. « I struggle to pay for my children’s school fees (4); sometimes I pay half the price (5) and later the remaining (6) amount. With the introduction of the project, the plastic has made it easy for me to pay the school fees,» a mother says. She’s speaking about the « Recycle Pay Education Project ».
Lagos is the first place in Africa where a model is being created (7) that will allow parents to pay their children ‘s school fees using plastic bottles, pure water sachets, cans and perhaps cartons as well.

La plupart des habitants de ce district d'Afrique commencent à porter un vif intérêt aux bouteilles de plastique. Ils ne les considèrent plus comme des déchets mais sont persuadés que ce système peut devenir une solution. Les parents dans cette école de Lagos payent leurs frais de scolarité avec du plastique. "j'ai du mal à payer les frais de scolarités de mes enfants ; parfois je paye la moitié du prix et la moitié de ce qui reste plus tard .A l'arrivée du projet j'ai pu payer plus facilement mes frais de scolarité avec du plastique"(je garderais la "détermination" du mot plastique: "le plastique récolté me facilite le paiement ..." ), dit une maman.
Elle parle du projet de recyclage pour payer les frais de scolarités.
Le premier endroit en Afrique où le modèle a été créé et qui permet aux parents de payer la scolarité de leurs enfants avec des bouteilles en plastique, des poches d'eau pure, des canettes et peut-être aussi des briques, a été Lagos.(OK! mais j'aurais gardé la structure initiale ...'Lagos est la première ville où ce modèle a été créé, permettant ...") et Alpiem!

Part II: Hello, Maxwell!
For them, this is a way of giving back to the community because it is what the creators of this organisation are passionate about. The initiative that’s going on at the moment is quite interesting. The kids’ parents are bringing in huge quantities of plastic bottles; they’ll be weighed and the value of the bottles you bring will be deducted from the payment of the children’s school fees. It has really reduced the financial burden on parents. They pay on time.

Pour eux, c'est un moyen de donner en retour à la communauté parce que c'est ce pour quoi les créateurs de cette organisation sont très passionnés (ici, j'aurais laissé la forme active: ..." se passionnent."). L'initiative qui se passe en ce moment est tout à fait intéressante. Les parents des enfants apportent d'énormes quantités de bouteilles plastiques. Elles seront pesées et la valeur de ces bouteilles qu'on ramène sera déduite du paiement des frais de scolarité des enfants. Cela a réellement réduit le fardeau financier sur les parents. Ils payent à temps. TTB

Part III. (POUR LAQUELLE NOUS ATTENDONS un(e) VOLONTAIRE !) (pas de chance, car il y a une petite difficulté de structure à traduire ...) Magie! Bien sûr que tu as droit à des points en plus !

The little that has been made out of the RPEP in balancing their fees has really helped subsidise or reduce the burden of school fee payments in that school : the fees are now collected faster. For the organisation, it’s a win-win situation (12), the school wins, the children win, the parents win. Everybody that is involved finds their interest (13) in the process… Twice a month, the Recyclers collect the plastics the parents have gathered after weighing them.
The project has already helped a lot of people; they’re planning to impact 10, 000 kids within (14) the next six years (15). They have a lot of work to do: it’s not a project that is meant for Ajegunle only or Lagos State alone. It’s meant to develop throughout Nigeria.///

Le peu qui a été fait dans le cadre du PRPS* pour équilibrer les taxes les versements a réellement aidé a subventionner ou réduire le fardeau des paiements des frais dans cette école. Les paiements sont maintenant collectés plus rapidement. Pour l'organisation, c'est une situation "gagnant-gagnant", l'école gagne, les enfants gagnent, les parents gagnent. Tous ceux qui sont impliqués trouvent leur intérêt dans le processus... Deux fois par mois, les Recycleurs collectent les plastiques que les parents ont rassemblés après les avoir pesés.
Le projet a déjà aidé beaucoup de monde, leur objectif est d'impacter 10 000 enfants dans les 6 ans à venir.
Ils ont beaucoup de travail à faire. Ce projet n'est pas seulement destiné à Ajegunle ni au seul Etat de Lagos. Il est appelé à se développer à travers tout le Nigeria.

OUF ai-je droit à des points supplémentaire???

PHRASES:
Merci Magie Maxwell, Choco ...

1 PLASTIC HAS CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FISH FROM OUR RIVERS;
Le plastique a beaucoup contribué à la disparition du poisson dans nos rivières. TTB

Les plastiques ne coûtent pas grand chose , gratuits ou très peu chers, mais les coûts pour s'en débarrasser sont élevés.
ils coûtent chers à faire disparaître ) Tu t'es trompée sur le début de la phrase, mais as bien ressenti le sens, finalement !

Les plastiques ont des coûts ni inexistants ni faibles (tu sens bien que c'est maladroit, en français !, mais c'est le sens !)(*) mais les coûts sont déportés (**) (ailleurs).
(*) sous-entendu : coûts de production
(**) ou: transférés C'est un bon "défrichage" du sens ... mais mon "élégance"???

Les plastiques ne sont ni gratuits ni à bas prix mais leurs coûts réels se révèlent à l'usage. (= Pour leurs effets dramatiques sur l'environnement…) Tu as "bien senti" le sens du texte et sa complexité, mais le rendu fait un peu "roman" ! (Dans la réalité, il y a bien les DEUX coûts ...)

Je commencerais par "Les coûts" ... puisqu'ils étaient la partie la plus importante et qui posait problème :
Les coûts des plastiques ne sont ni nuls, ni très bas, mais ils sont transférés/ déplacés.

3.THOUGH THEY TOIL THROUGH THE NIGHTS FISHERMEN ARE CRYING FOR THEIR INABILITY TO MAKE CATCHES.
Bien qu'ils passent des nuits à travailler durement, les pêcheurs se désespèrent de leur impuissance à (faire des captures) attraper du poisson.

4. THE WEIGHT OF PLASTICS HAS MOVED ONTO MARINE AND COASTAL ENVIRONMENTS AND IMPACTS OUR WEALTH AND WELL-BEING.
Le poids des plastiques s'est déposé déplacé vers la mer et les régions côtières et impacte notre richesse et notre bien-être .

Merci à tous !

Réponse : Rack your Brains and Help/ 48 de magie8, postée le 30-06-2019 à 15:19:55 (S | E)
BONJOUR aucun volontaire déclaré je me dévoue.Sans garantie d un bon résultat magie8

Le peu qui a été fait dans le cadre du PRPS*pour équilibrer les taxes a réellement aidé a subventionner ou réduire le fardeau des paiements des frais dans cette école.Les paiements sont maintenant collectés plus rapidement.Pour l'organisation ,c'est une situation"gagnant,gagnant",l'école gagne,les enfants gagnent , les parents gagnent.Tous ceux qui sont impliqués trouvent leur intérêt dans le processus...Deux fois par mois ,les Recycleurs collectent les plastiques que les parents ont rassemblés après les avoir pesés.
Le projet a déjà aidé beaucoup de monde , leur objectif est d'impacter 10000 enfants dans les 6 ans à venir.
Ils ont beaucoup de travail à faire.Ce projet n'est pas seulement destiné à Ajegunie ni au seul Etat de Lagos.Il est appelé à se développer à travers tout le Niger
* TRADUCTION EN FRAN9AIS DE RPEP
OUF ai-je droit à des points supplémentaire???

-------------------
Modifié par magie8 le 30-06-2019 15:20

-------------------
Modifié par magie8 le 30-06-2019 15:22

-------------------
Modifié par magie8 le 30-06-2019 15:53

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux