Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Help! and rack your brains/2

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help! and rack your brains/2
Message de here4u posté le 28-07-2017 à 14:30:32 (S | E | F)
Hello! Dear Friends !

Voilà de quoi vous faire travailler les méninges pendant quelque temps de façon positive. Allez-y ! Je vous donne THE FORCE!

I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need… « Holiday… »
Time to help my poor students again : please…will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it... , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS… (Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

I ate jellyfishes. I read than few year ago, hundred huge jellyfishes have invaden Souther coast of the england near the Cornwall. There were giant one but not proportionnaly dangerous with this what beated me pastly. I was stinged and it was such a painless than I will like them whole being eradicating.
Tolstoi says than it is amasing is delusion that bauty is goodless, but I’mn’t delused. Yesterday, there was severy jellyfishes died on the bitch and unless beautyfull there are, I don’t cry about ther.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 8 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game! The theme is : «Good, GOOD!» Modification ...ERREUR EN LIGNE 5
dernière lettre, lire R au lieu de A = FORR .Erreur de recopiage
1 |----S-------S--------D-------J--------------|

2 |-----P------M--------U--------C-------------|

3 |---------U--------C---------E---------------|

4 |----P--------O-------T---------A------------|

5 |-----F--------O-------R--------R------------|

6 |-----I---------N--------I-------R------------|

7 |-----G--------F--------M---------L-----------|

8 |------E--------E--------P---------O------L---|

9 |------C--------N--------F---------T----------|

10|------I--------E--------L---------C----------|

11|------A-------N--------I----------A-------Y--|

12|------K-------L----------N-----------K-------|

13|------E--------E----------G----------E-------|

8 mots à trouver ... et à traduire ! Courage !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 28-07-2017 14:51

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 03-08-2017 à 08:41:27 (S | E)
Hum... Please... This poor Student needs help...
Don't let him down!

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de djim21, postée le 03-08-2017 à 11:57:23 (S | E)
Hello Here4u,
Here are my help for the poor student and the incomplete abascus I don't manage to do.
ready for correction

I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need…
I ate jellyfishes. I read than few year ago, hundred huge jellyfishes have invaden Souther coast of the england near the Cornwall. There were giant one but not proportionnaly dangerous with this what beated me pastly. I was stinged and it was such a painless than I will like them whole being eradicating.
Tolstoi says than it is amasing is delusion that bauty is goodless, but I’mn’t delused. Yesterday, there was severy jellyfishes died on the bitch and unless beautyfull there are, I don’t cry about ther.

I ate jellyfishes. I read THAT A few YEARS ago, HUNDREDS huge jellyfishes had INVADED SOUTHERN coast of ENGLAND, near Cornwall. There were giant one but no PROPORTIONALLY dangerous LIKE THE ONE WHICH beated me LATELY. I was stinged and it was so PAINFUL THAT I WOULD like THE whole OF them BE ERADICATED.
Tolstoi SAID THAT it is AMAZING THIS delusion that BEAUTY BE GODLESS, but I’m NOT DELUDED. Yesterday, there WERE SEVERAL jellyfishes died on the BEACH and UNLESS BEAUTIFUL THEY are, I don’t cry about THEM.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads

1 |---------------S-----------------------------------S------------------------D------------------------J----|

2 |---------------P-----------------M------------------------------------------U----------C-----|

3 |---------------------------------U-----------------C---------------------------------------------------E---|

4 |---P-----------O------------------------------------------------------T-----------------A-----|

5 |---------------------------------F-----------------O------------------------------------R--------------A--|

6 |---I-----------N-------------------------------------------------I----------------------R------|

7 |---------------G-----------------F------------------------------------------M-----------------------L-----|

8 |---E-----------E------------------------------------------------------------P-----------O---------F----T---|

9 |---------------C-----------------------------------N-------F----------------------------T-----|

10|---------------------------------I----------------------------E-------------L-----------C----|

11|---------------A-----------------N------------------------------------------I-----------A---------Y--|

12|---------------K--------------------------------------------------L---------N-----------K----|

13|---------------E-----------------------------------E------------------------G-----------E----|

I found six words :
pie : tarte / sponge cake : biscuit de Savoie / muffin / scone / dumpling : chausson aux pommes / carrot cake : gâteau aux carottes
Have a nice week-end

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 03-08-2017 à 19:56:24 (S | E)
Djim ! Go on! You're nearly there!

Good job, dear Choco!

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 03-08-2017 à 23:31:28 (S | E)
Hello !

ABACUS NEUTRALISE CETTE NUIT! Trop épuisée pour m'y plonger maintenant.

EDIT 4.50: Our abacus is now certified without any typos... Don't change anything for your convenience! Je suis retournée "aux sources" (l'indispensable maquette faite au moment de la conception de l'exercice ! Lire FORR ligne 5)

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de alpiem, postée le 04-08-2017 à 11:37:09 (S | E)
I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need? « Holiday? »
Time to help my poor students again : please?will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it... , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS? (Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.

Tolstoi says than it is amasing is delusion that bauty is goodless, but I'mn't delused. Yesterday, there was severy jellyfishes died on the bitch and unless beautyfull there are, I don't cry about ther.

I HATE jellyfishes. I read THAT A few YEARS ago, HUNDREDS of huge jellyfishes HAD INVADED THE SOUTHERN coast of England,
near Cornwall. There were giant ones, but not proportionaly more dangerous than the one which bite me last time.I was
stinged and it was so painful that I would have liked them all being eradicted. TOLSTOY SAID That it is amazing how
delusive and deceptive it is to say that beauty is goodness, but I am not deceived. Yesterday, there were SEVERAL dead jellyfishes on the beach and no matter how beautiful they were, I didn't cry for them.

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 04-08-2017 à 11:41:38 (S | E)
Alpiem for finding your way to the different exercises!
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de maxwell, postée le 04-08-2017 à 18:38:15 (S | E)
Hello
I almost quit twice thinking I was going nowhere until I've read successively about the two mistakes
I'm now assuming there's a third one in the 7th row, and I quit!

Student in danger :

I HATE JELLYFISH. I'VE read THAT A few YEARS ago, HUNDREDS OF huge JELLYFISH INVADED THE SOUTHERN coast of ENGLAND near [] Cornwall. There were giant ONES but not AS dangerous AS THOSE WHICH BIT me LASTLY. I was STUNG and it was SO PAINFUL THAT I WOULD HAVE them ALL ERADICATED.
TOLSTOY SAID THAT it WAS AMAZING HOW COMPLETE WAS THE delusion that BEAUTY WAS GOODNESS, but I AM NOT DELUDED. Yesterday, there WERE SEVERAL DEAD JELLYFISH on the BEACH and NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY MAY BE, I DIDN'T SHED A TEAR FOR THEM.

ABACUS :

|----S-------S-------D-------J--|
|----P---M-----------U---C------|
|--------U---C---------------E--|
|P---O-----------T-------A------|
|--------F---O---R-------R------|
|I---N-----------I-------R------|
|----G---F-----------M-------L--|
|E---E---------------P---O---L--|
|----C-------N---F-------T------|
|--------I---E-------L---C------|
|----A---N-----------I---A---Y--|
|----K-----------L---N---K------|
|----E-----------E---G---E------|

PIE = tarte
SPONGE CAKE = génoise
MUFFIN : muffin
SCONE : scone
TRIFLE : diplomate
DUMPLING : boulette de pâte
CARROT CAKE : gâteau à la carotte
JELLY : gelée / confiture

corrigé le 05-08-2017 22:06 Comme il y a plusieurs fois les mêmes lettres à des endroits très proches, j'avais fait les mauvais choix, ce qui me bloquait...

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 04-08-2017 à 21:07:35 (S | E)
Hello!
Maxwell, il n'y avait pas deux erreurs, mais une seule (ce qui est déjà trop !) ... que j'ai voulu corriger trop vite sans vérifier assez mes sources ... et NON ! il n'y a pas d'erreur ligne 7 ...

Bonne recherche à tous.

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de maxwell, postée le 05-08-2017 à 09:56:01 (S | E)
Hello
Does "spige cake" exist ? I've found "sponge cake" (génoise) but the letters are not there (unless I've made too many mistakes)
I thought of "pie" or "cake" alone but couldn't match the other letters.
Very tough game !

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 05-08-2017 à 21:13:49 (S | E)
Hello, maxwell!
Réponse en mp!

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 05-08-2017 à 21:27:32 (S | E)
Hello! All of you!

Non! Non! NON! On n'a pas le droit de "manipuler" les lettres et de les changer pour qu'elles conviennent.

Ce doit être une recherche de vocabulaire en même temps qu'une gymnastique de l'esprit ... Essayez de commencer par les extrêmes ... Après ça se lit tout seul ...

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de tereda, postée le 08-08-2017 à 11:12:34 (S | E)
HELLO everyone,
THIS IS MY TRY !

I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need…

I HATE jellyfishes. I read A few YEARS ago THAT HUNDREDS of huge jellyfishes HAD INVADED the SOUTH coast of England near Cornwall. There WERE giant ones, but not dangerous proportionally with THE ONE which bite me in THE PAST. I was STUNG and it was so PAINFUL that I wish THEY WERE all ERADICATED.
Tolstoi SAID " it is AMAZING that delusion wants that BEAUTY is a good", but I’m NOT DELUDED. Yesterday, there was several jellyfishes died on the BEACH and EVEN IF they were Beautiful - and as beautiful as they could be, I didn’t cry for THEM.

II) VOCABULARY: : Slide the abacus beads
SORRY I haven't found all the words, but..
Jelly - carrot cake - camping - dutifle - smore - fig cake - - -
Gelée - gâteau de carottes - camping - duvet - smore : a sweet snack consisting of a chocolate bar and toasted marshmallows sandwiched between graham crackers.gâteau de figues

READY TO BE CORRECTED.
Thank you

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 08-08-2017 à 12:09:59 (S | E)
Hello !
Bravo pour votre travail et ... votre inventivité ! bien contente de voir que vous cherchez et découvrez des mots que je n'ai jamais entendus ! Je vous crois, ils existent !

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de joe39, postée le 08-08-2017 à 19:55:37 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u,
Here is my try related to: Help! Rack your brains/2

ready to be corrected

I HATE JELLYFISH. I read THAT A few YEARS ago, hundreds OF huge JELLYFISH HAD INVADED THE SOUTHERN coast of England near Cornwall. There were giant ONES but PROPORTIONALLY NOT SO dangerous as THOSE WHICH had BITTEN me LATELY. I was STUNG and it was SO PAINFUL THAT I WISHED ALL OF THEM WERE EXTERMINATED.
TOLSTOY SAID THAT it is AMAZING HOW COMPLETE is THE delusion that BEAUTY is GOODNESS, but I’m NOT DELUDED. Yesterday, there WERE SEVERAL JELLYFISH DIED on the BEACH and HOWEVER BEAUTIFUL THEY WERE , I DIDN’T cry FOR THEM.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads
Sorry, but the words I found are only:
Pie, sponge cake, muffin, scone, trifle, carrot cake, jelly.
Tarte, gâteau éponge, muffin, scone, diplomate, gâteau à la carotte, gelée.

I thank you and I hope you have a nice evening.
Joe39

-------------------
Modifié par joe39 le 14-08-2017 18:42

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de taiji43, postée le 08-08-2017 à 21:53:08 (S | E)
thank you Here4u for this new game ,
Have a nice day an thank you for your correction
It is finished

I HATE JELLYFISH. I HAVE read THAT A few YEARS ago, HUNDREDS OF huge JELLYFISH INVADED THE SOUTHERN coast of ENGLAND near Cornwall. There were giant ONES but not AS PROPORTIONALLY dangerous AS THOSE THAT BIT me LASTLY. I was STUNG and it was such a PAIN THAT I WOULD HAVE WANTED ALL them ERADICATED.
TOLSTOY SAID THAT it WAS AN AMAZING. delusion that BEAUTY WAS GODDESS, but I AM NOT DELUDED. Yesterday, there WERE SEVERAL DEAD JELLYFISH on the BEACH and ALTHOUGH BEATIFUL THEY WERE, I /DIDN’T cry about THEM.

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de icare29, postée le 13-08-2017 à 18:42:37 (S | E)
Hello Here4u, and all hardworkers , here is my work .

Tolstoi says than it is amasing is delusion that bauty is goodless, but I'mn't delused. Yesterday, there was severy jellyfishes died on the bitch and unless beautyfull there are, I don't cry about ther
I hate jellyfishes I read few years ago that hundreds of huge jellyfishes invaded southern coast of England near Cornwall. There were giant ones but not proportionnaly as dangerous as those which bit me lately.I was stuck and it was such painful that I wish they were all eradicated .
Tolstoï said that the beauty of these sea's goddnesses was only an amazing delusion but I wasn't deluded at all . Yesterday there were several dead jellyfishes on the beach and so beautiful they were, I didn't cry on them....

Je déteste les méduses . J'avais lu il y a quelques années , que des centaines de méduses avaient envahi la côte sud de l'Angleterre proche de la Cornouaille Il y en avait de très grosses mais elles n'étaient pas proportionnellement aussi dangereuses que celles qui m'avaient mordu ces derniers temps .J'avais été piqué et ce fut une telle douleur que je souhaitais que les méduses fussent toutes exterminées ...
Tolstoï disait que le beauté de ces déesses de la mer n'était qu'une étonnante illusion , aussi je ne m'étais pas laissé abuser par leur charme.
Hier , on pouvait voir plusieurs méduses mortes sur la plage mais aussi belles qu'elle fussent , je ne versais aucune larmes sur elles .....

Sorry for being late , but today I have had a little time and I can't help me doing this amazing test...
thank you for giving us such a good work
Icare

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 13-08-2017 à 23:00:24 (S | E)
Hello !
Pour recevoir votre correction du "Help my Student", merci de m'envoyer vos corrections en mp si vous avez mis du "HIDDEN"!

Réponse : Help! and rack your brains/2 de here4u, postée le 15-08-2017 à 00:39:58 (S | E)
Hello !

I still need Choco's correction (in clear, please!)

I) Student in Danger! SOS, student in need… « Holiday… »

I HATE jellyfISH; I read tHAT A few years ago, HUNDREDS OF jellyfish haD invaded THE SOUTHERN coast of ENGLAND, near Cornwall. There were giant ONES, but proportionally NOT AS dangerous AS that which stung me lately. was STUNG and it was SO PAINFUL THAT I'd like them all to be eradicated.
Tolstoi said: "It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.”, but I'm not deluded. Yesterday, several dead jellyfish had been washed up on the beach, and however beautiful they were, I didn'd cry for them.

Pour le "contestataire" qui n'est pas d'accord avec "jellyfish" ... le mot se construit comme "fish/ fish ou fishes": voir le lien et la nuance:
Lien internet

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
dans l'ordre:
PIE = une tarte
SPONGE CAKE= une génoise
MUFFIN= un muffin
SCONE= un scone
TRIFLE= un "diplomate"
DUMPLING= un chausson aux pommes
CARROT CAKE= un gâteau à la carotte
JELLY= de la gelée.

Encore Bravo à tous !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux