Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de rosminet posté le 2004-05-22 12:02:46 (S | E | F | I)
Nowadays, Schwarzzy can't be the President of the USA because he bornt in Austria.
His wife wants to change the law. She wants people who became American to be able to become president.

What do you think about a President like Arnold ????

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-05-22 12:18:24 (S | E)
Nowadays, Schwarzzy can't be the President of the USA because he WAS BORN in Austria.
His wife wants to change the law. She wants people who becOme American to be able to become president.
What do you think about a President like Arnold ????

I think that his "star" image will be more put in front of the scene than his presidential abilities

Réponse: re de gabynette, postée le 2004-05-22 12:29:06 (S | E)
I agree Gizmo

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 12:35:45 (S | E)
They've already elected an actor as President ! And that was not a famous one ! (actor and President !!!)

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-22 19:02:40 (S | E)
I love swarzy best in the world!!!!!!!!!! better than raffarin hihihihi and chirac of course hihihiih

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 19:34:10 (S | E)
For me, Shwarzi is not the best actor and would be an awful president !

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-22 20:12:48 (S | E)
dumb he can't be president!!! everybody has a right to do what he want without some people critizing him get it?

Réponse: re de saihtam, postée le 2004-05-22 20:27:09 (S | E)
Sirius, I think u have to accept that other can disagree with u and can think different (think pepsi oops no ad here! LOL). U have to respect this freedom as they have to respect urs ;)

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 20:30:27 (S | E)
A President has some responsabilities and everybody can't be a good President !
Thanks to Bush, we have this bloody Iraqi war. I think that's enough. The world doesn't need to be subjected to another stupid President . (I know Americain people who also think that Bush is completely stupid.)

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-22 22:27:08 (S | E)
oh my lord stop talking about that france has made a whole bunch of war:

algerie====carrement un massacre

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 22:42:36 (S | E)
Now, we can't do anything about the past, but we can do something for the present and the future !

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 22:52:32 (S | E)
Else, each country has a more and less "bloody" history ! Instead of talking about Algeria War, Vietnam war, 2nd World war .... I prefer talking about present and what happens now.

Bush wanted war in Iraq for what : massive destruction weapons .... but they didn't find anything !

But Sirius, maybe you prefer talking about the past to not have to recognize that USA is the cause of a lot of problems and that will continue.

Do you think all people who are suffering now in Iraqi will become new USA's friends ???

Réponse: News de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-22 23:04:22 (S | E)
Michael Moore received the "Palme d'Or" at Cannes Festival for his documentary "Farenheit 9/11". That's a documentary agains G. Bush !

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-22 23:30:22 (S | E)
and all people who died in algeria do you think they love france that's still a present problem unfortunately why don't you want to recognize that?

palme d'or======= c carrement n'importe quoi le cinema devient politique maintenant ralala

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-22 23:42:04 (S | E)
She did recognized, sirius, and add it was the past, but now, war is the hand of the USA, not all the USA, especially one guy at the head of them !!! And more than 60% of americans hate g.w.bush.

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-23 00:26:28 (S | E)
Sirius, I opened this topic for talking with people about now, Bush and Iraqi war.
If you want to talk about something else, open another topic and stop trying to change the subject of mine only because you don't want to recognize that a lot of nowadays world problems are because of the USA ! (I'm talking about Iraqi war).

Réponse: re de sirius, postée le 2004-05-23 12:06:35 (S | E)
I can see you don't know what to answer!! doens't matter you are all very weird

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-05-23 12:22:41 (S | E)
sirius!!! geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! you are a lame person! keep on topic now! and then you complain that you get flamed/insulted!
you are really looking for it! WHY IN EVERY DELICATE POST YOU HAVE TO SYSTIMATICALLY REFER BADlY TO FRANCE????
WHY!!!

I am more than tired of your (poor & discriminating & lama!) interventions!
quit that!

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-23 12:34:13 (S | E)
I don't want to answer because it's not the subject of this topic and I won't let you changed it !

If you want me to answer your question about Algeria and France, open a new topic with this subject and I'll answer you ! I can have real information about it because some people of my family went in Algeria during the war. And a lot of horrible things were made by both French and Algerian people, and not only French people !

If you want, in another topic, we can also talk about Lebanon war. I'm sure you don't know a lot of thing about it !

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux