Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de nath1306 posté le 2004-11-08 17:29:59 (S | E | F | I)
My favourite holidays is on the summer because the weather is hot and I go to spain for two month in my family. They live in the south of spain. Yonder that is a lot of sun and I like go in the swimming-pool. For the night we go on the disco with my cousin and we go at home very late.

I like too go abroad in the south of th world, like mexico, argentine, turkey, ect... I like the hotel because, I make nothing and I go on the sea all of the day.

The money is the problem, because in our era is expensive particulary when we are tourists. To learn the cultur is fun and cool because we learned a lot of things.

Réponse: re:correct° d'1 texte, svp de bridg, postée le 2004-11-08 17:37:22 (S | E)
Prenez s'il vous plaît l'habitude de faire une phrase d'introduction et de remerciements sur vos posts.

Réponse: re:correct° d'1 texte, svp de lucile83, postée le 2004-11-09 07:23:39 (S | E)
Bonjour,
voici la correction

My favourite holidays is summer because the weather is hot and I go to Spain for two months in my family. They live in the south of Spain. I think there is a lot of sun and I ‘d like to go to the swimming-pool. At night we go to the discotheques with my cousin and we go back home very late.

I like to go abroad in the south of the world, like mexico, argentine, turkey, etc... I like the hotel because I do nothing and I go to the sea all day long.

The money is the problem, because our area is expensive particularly when we are tourists. Learning about culture is fun and cool because we learn a lot of things.

Bye

Réponse: re:correct° d'1 texte, svp de elbisee, postée le 2004-11-10 00:05:45 (S | E)
Bonjour--voici quelques autres possibilités:

My favourite holidays are in the summer, because the weather is hot and I visit my family in Spain for two months. They live in the south of Spain. There is a lot of sun down there and I like (to go into)(going into) the swimming pool. [Or: I like swimming in the pool]. At night we go to a disco with my cousin and we (come home)(get home) very late.

(I also like)(I would also like) to travel to southern parts of the world, like Mexico, Argentina, Turkey, etc. I like hotels, because I don't (have to) do anything and I go to the beach all day long. ("to go on the sea" veut dire se promener en bateau. Je pense que tu voulais dire passer la journée sur la plage...?)

The problem is money, because these days living is very expensive, especially when you are a tourist. But to learn about culture is fun and cool because you learn a lot of things.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux