Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de kichtoune posté le 2004-10-30 22:29:19 (S | E | F | I)
can you correct this text, it's an english paper:

A friend is an essential person so that you can (t'épanouir) throughout your life. It's a person who when you phone him, because you have the blue ones with(l'âme) , precipitevers you, where that you would be to comfort itself. A friend must be comprehensible, with (l'écoute) and especially not holding any judgement towards you. You must rely on this friend, and to be sure he can maintain a secrecy. He's obliged to make you laugh and to be made appreciate each day which passes, returning your life vibrating and rich in emotions. The division is also an important quality. If one day, you are hungry and that your friend has a sandwich he will have to sacrifice and give you his sandwich in entitery, because if he loves you, he will think that his belly will still be able to (gargouiller) a few hours, whereas (le tien) requires (une collation d'urgence). in short, the friends are very rare and often one counts them only on the fingers of the hand.

Réponse: re:correction de morenita, postée le 2004-10-30 22:44:12 (S | E)
Would you tell me ,kichtoune,are you the one who wrote this ?cause there are a lot of mistakes...(it can't even be corrected...cause you have to change a lot..)
i understand that you wanna talk about the qualities of friendship..dont you? if so ,we can help you write a new text by giving you some ideas..
or,all you need is to correct the text???I d'ont understand...
waiting for your explanation

-------------------
Edité par morenita le 2004-10-31 03:05:28

-------------------
Edité par yannloic le 01-11-2004 07:29
Are you angry against negation morenita

Réponse: re:correction de kichtoune, postée le 2004-10-31 19:07:57 (S | E)
yes, i wanna talk about the qualities you wait a friend:my ideas are: a friend must be comprehensible, nice, he must have the same feelings (music, films, actors...) and he must sometimes sacrifice himself... so, if you want, can you help me to write my english paper please??? thank you

Réponse: re:correction de morenita, postée le 2004-11-01 01:10:55 (S | E)
sure ,kichtoun,i 'd like to help you..
here are some ideas(from my point of view)
*a friend can encourage you if you're feeling bad about a failure,he can help you face family problems...
*a friend can help you see yourself & your problems from another point of view..especially when you're feeling down
*a friend always cares of you,he helps you learn new stuff & you do the same==common interests
to sum up,a friend is someone who you can always count on!!!

-------------------
Edité par morenita le 2004-11-01 01:12:11

Réponse: re:correction de yannloic, postée le 2004-11-01 07:39:17 (S | E)
A friend must be comprehensible = un ami doit être compréhensible

a friend must be understanding or better A friend must me able to understand you (your feelings your emotions).

And he (she) shoudn't emit any judgment about you (your behaviour).

You can rely on him (her). Il n'y a pas de devoir.

You ask your friends a lot of duty (must, obige ...). Is it really the way you think a true and strong friendship have to be seen ?

Réponse: re:correction de morenita, postée le 2004-11-01 23:47:11 (S | E)
hi yannloic!
what do you mean by" it really the way you think a true and strong friendship have to be seen ?"
????I just don't understand

Réponse: re:correction de serena, postée le 2004-11-02 00:19:01 (S | E)
Hi !

Morenita, yann means if this is the best friendship kitchoune wants to describe. Am I right yann ?

Well, I'm going to correct ( at least "try" to correct ) the text.

A friend is an important person who you can fulfil with throughout your life. It's a person who always rushes to help you whenever you call if you are depressing, even if he doesn’t have time enough to.
A friend must be comprehensive, always ready to listen to you, and especially without passing any negative judgement on you.
You must rely on this friend, and be sure he can keep a secret. He must share your sadness as well as your happiness. And we must appreciate each day we spend together, which makes our life stir and full with emotions.
Being able to share is also an important quality. If one day, you are hungry and that your friend has a sandwich, he must be able to make a sacrifice and give you half of his sandwich.
in short, it’s very rare to have such friends. We can’t find them so easily nowadays.

Voilà kitchoune. Je me suis permise de changer un peu certaines idées qui frisaient quand même l'impossible.
Car un ami qui va te donner tout son sandwich en disant qu'il pourra rester affamer encore un peu..........

Allez ! A plus !
J'espère que ça te conviendra.

Réponse: re:correction de morenita, postée le 2004-11-02 13:18:07 (S | E)
see serena?you had to change a lot of sentences to correct the text!!!!
that what I didnt want to do
I hope it will help you kichtoun (weird nickname )

Réponse: re:correction de kichtoune, postée le 2004-11-02 16:42:43 (S | E)
i would thank morenita, yannloic, and SERENA. and yannloic, i think i am very exacting to choose my friends, i don't want to be sad, to be disappointed sooner or later... but, when i love my friends i suppose i give the best of myself.

Réponse: re:correction de yannloic, postée le 2004-11-03 13:58:33 (S | E)
Serena translate my though. You are really exacting kichtoune and I wonder if it was not cynicism, to protect yourself. You give the the answer. It is really hard to be exacting when you choose your friends. Being demanding could lead you to loniless.

Gool luck then.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux