Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de claire63 posté le 2004-06-10 14:43:12 (S | E | F | I)
Hi! Why do you speak French ? It's funny to speak English , never mind if you have mistakes it's a fulfilling game ???????????

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-10 14:48:51 (S | E)
Hi ! We speak French, because that's a forum where people can speak English or French ! (If you want to speak and read only English, you can take part in "English Only Forum" !
Also, because some of people who are beginners wouldn't be able to understand properly if we would speak only in English, and some of the beginners are not yet able to express their opinions in English.
And, when someone ask a question about grammar or vocabulary, that's more easy to explane in French, and for him to understand the answer.

Writing in English can be a fulfilling game, only when you have a minimum of knowledge about the language.

Réponse: re: i speak very bad English de berichard, postée le 2004-06-10 14:59:05 (S | E)
I daren't speak and write English because i speak a very bad English and i prefer read that is written by others

Réponse: re de caz9, postée le 2004-06-10 15:26:02 (S | E)
It also gives us English speaking people practise to read French especially when it is written correctly and not as in text messages!!!

Réponse: to claire63 de mariet, postée le 2004-06-10 15:50:25 (S | E)
Lots of members are here to improve their English, you're right, but lots of others are here to improve their French (whathever country they are from) and that's a good opportunity for them to do so.
Echange de bons procédés et tout le monde y trouve son compte. C'est ça qui est formidable : chacun d'entre nous peut alternativement aider et être aidé.

Réponse: to berichard de mariet, postée le 2004-06-10 16:08:44 (S | E)
Berichard, please, don't be shy.
The best way to improve is to go ahead and practise, practise, practise. We are here to help each other, aren't we ? It doesn't matter if you don't speak very well. If you only read what is written by others you will certainly learn something, but you won't learn about (and from) your own mistakes which is at least as important. (And if you don't want to be corrected publicly you can always send PMs.) You benefit from the correction of other people's mistakes, why not let them benefit from yours ?

I do hope you will participate in English too. Be brave!!!

Réponse: re de zakros, postée le 2004-06-10 20:44:04 (S | E)
Je parle Français parce que c'est ma langue maternelle. (c'est vrai je suis un peu "fate" sur les bords...)

Zakros

Réponse: re: thanks you mariet de berichard, postée le 2004-06-10 21:27:51 (S | E)
thanks mariet. i try writing in English and you will laugh for me.
i have learn English for 12 years: when i was at "lycee", in "classes preparatoires" then in my engineer school and i cannot write a sentence. when i go in England i don't understand when anybody speaks with me.
i am very sad because i think English must be European language and i have 2 children (14 and 13) who are in photo on my site.
i try to make learn them English and so i send them in united states for summer holidays. so i go here to try to motivate them.
i am very sad too because my sister in law is an English teacher, my nephew speaks English and German, my niece English, German and Spanish; my brother and i , we speak only English with our hands.
don't believe this text is a joke. everything is true and i'm ashamed to have to write that
don't smile. thanks

Réponse: to berichard de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-10 22:07:50 (S | E)
Quelques petites corrections !

Thanks mariet. I try writing in English and you will laugh at me.
I have learnt English for 12 years: when i was at "lycee", in "classes preparatoires" and in my engineer school and I cannot write a sentence. When i go in England I don't understand when somebody speaks with me.
I am very sad because I think English must be European language and I have 2 children (14 and 13) who are in photo on my site.
I try making them learn English and so I will send them in United States for summer holidays. So I go here to try motivating them.
I am very sad too because my sister in law is an English teacher, my nephew speaks English and German, my niece English, German and Spanish; my brother and I , we speak English only with our hands.
Don't believe this text is a joke. everything is true and I'm ashamed to have to write that don't smile. Thanks.

Réponse: to Berichard de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-10 22:10:09 (S | E)
Your English is ... pretty good, for someone who speaks English ... only with the hands !!!

Réponse: You're wrong Berichard! de mariet, postée le 2004-06-10 22:40:18 (S | E)
Tu te trompes vraiment :
Je ne vais pas sourire, encore moins rire car j'admire trop la démarche de gens comme toi qui ne s'avouent pas vaincus et cherchent les moyens à leur portée pour compenser ce qu'ils considèrent comme un manque. J'aimerais bien pouvoir avoir autant de cran!
En ce qui te concerne, je crois qu'une chose essentielle a changé : ta MOTIVATION.

Si je me permets de corriger ton texte ici c'est que je pense que tu as fait le pas le plus important, le premier, et que si tu avais voulu une correction privée tu me l'aurais envoyé en MP.

I try writing in English and you will laugh AT me.
I have learnT English for 12 years and I cannot write a sentence. When I go TO (go nécessite une préposition de mouvement) England I don't understand when SOMEbody* speaks with me. (anybody s'emploiera dans une phrase interrogative ou après une négation)
I am very sad because I think English must be a European language and I have 2 children (14 and 13) who are in photo on my site.
I try to make learn them English and so I'M sendING (la décision est prise, ce qui actualise le présent) them TO (voir + haut) THE United States (pas de chance, c'est l'un des rares noms géographiques qui soit précédé d'un article car si l'on y réfléchit bien ce n'est pas un nom de pays en soi : les Etats Unis d'Amérique se définissent comme étant une partie du continent américain, sans même un nom "patronymique"...)
for THE summer holidays (article nécessaire parce qu'il ne s'agit pas de vacances en général mais de celles de cette année). so I go there to try to motivate them.
I am very sad too because my sister in law is an English teacher, my nephew speaks English and German, my niece English, German and Spanish; my brother and I , we speak only English with our hands.
Don't believe this text is a joke (I DON'T!!!). Everything is true and I'm ashamed to have to write that.
Definitely nothing to be ashamed of as you have taken the decision to cope with it. And because of the way you have expressed it IN ENGLISH and NOT SO BAD an English as might have been expected from what you said formerly.

Just one more thing : each of us is unique so the pronoun I deserves a capital letter.

Pour quelqu'un qui se prétend incapable de faire une phrase correcte...!!!

KEEP GOING, your kids must be proud they have a dad like you!

Réponse: re de berichard, postée le 2004-06-11 07:57:42 (S | E)
Merci a tous
vous etes formidable.
je suis un peu plus vieux que mariet je n'arrivais a faire des progres mais je crois qu'avec vous, grace a votre gentillesse et votre competence, je vais faire des progres.
la, je suis presse mais ce soir, au calme, j'essaierai de vous mettre ce texte en anglais.
merci en tous les cas pour la correction.

Réponse: to be your friend de arnauddarly, postée le 2004-06-11 14:40:49 (S | E)
hi Claire my name's is arnaud I writing to you from cameroon it is a bilingual (french and english) contry and me I'm francophone but I wont to speak english that why i'm there for this site and I won't your help please so I won't that you become my freind please so if I doing a mestake please correct me I waiting for your mail .this is my mail dsighar@yahoo.fr and I have a headphone if you have your once it is goog to convers with you bye

Réponse: re: Thank you all de berichard, postée le 2004-06-11 19:37:34 (S | E)
Thank you all.
You are marvellous.
I'm a little older than Mariet. I couldn't be making progress but I believe that, with you, with your kindness and ability, I'm about to be making progress.
Now, I'm hurried but, on this evening, in peace, I will try to put this text in English for you.
Thanks you for this correction.

Have you seen? I have written with Capital letters for I and English.
I have well leanT my lesson.

Réponse: GREAT! berichard de mariet, postée le 2004-06-11 20:23:26 (S | E)
I knew it! You were not doing justice to yourself when you said you couldn't write a sentence without making mistakes. You can!!! and more than one...

Now, Miss Fussy, correct what's wrong, will you!

Now, I'm IN A HURRY but, _* this evening, in peace and quiet**, I will try to put this text in English for you.
* on s'emploie devant les noms des jours
** expression toute faite

Thanks (= Thank_ you) for this correction.

Have you seen? I have written with Capital letters for I and English.
I have leaRnT my lesson well.

See ? No more "I daren't" from now on. You're on your way to speaking three languages now ;)

Réponse: Francaisfacile.com de claire63, postée le 2004-06-13 14:30:40 (S | E)
Hi! Today a good recipe for your friends(party) or family !!!!!!
" Chocolate fruit fondue". Cut fruits in small pieces(banana, apple, etc..)Warm slowly(not boiled) the black chocolate with a little water when it look like a cream it's ready then with a fork take a fruit piece put in chocolate cream and eat. IT'S DELICIOUS !!!!! Bisous !

Réponse: to claire63 de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-13 15:23:00 (S | E)
I agree with you :"Chocolate fondue" is a delicious meal !!!
But you need to use a good chocolate, and that's not easy to be found in USA or UK !!!

Réponse: reUSA or the USA de berichard, postée le 2004-06-14 08:10:15 (S | E)
Rosminet ,
Must you say USA or the USA. I believe that Mariet explained to me that the USA were not a state and we had to put an article before USA.
Thanks

Réponse: re à berichard de lyne, postée le 2004-06-14 08:27:26 (S | E)
On n'utilise pas d'article devant presque tous les noms de pays mais the United States car il est formé avec un nom commun.

Réponse: to berichard de rosminet, postée le 2004-06-14 12:14:04 (S | E)
You're completely right berichard !!!

So : "But you need to use a good chocolate, and that's not easy to be found in the USA !!!"

Réponse: re de bateaulila, postée le 2004-06-29 21:47:53 (S | E)
I speak French here if I explain something long, it is easier... Perhaps I could make an effort!

Réponse: re vocabulary de bmgg4, postée le 2004-06-30 10:30:37 (S | E)
Hi,

Please, how say "fulfilling game" in french ?
In my dictionnary, I see fulfil = accomplir, réaliser

So, fulfilling game = jeu enrichissant ?

Thanks
Monique

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-06-30 12:42:32 (S | E)
voila tout a fait! on peut dire un jeu enrichissant

Réponse: re to Berichard de lucile83, postée le 2004-06-30 14:18:31 (S | E)
I read all the messages and I must say you have improved a lot within a few hours;congratulations;
what I don't understand is when you say you're older than Mariet;
in your profile you say you are 14; Mariet is just a little older I think;as for me!!can you explain that point?
thanks,Lucile

Réponse: re de suzie76, postée le 2004-07-01 15:52:48 (S | E)
Hi, I speak french because, I don't want to make mistake when I am talking or writing english. SO if somebody can help me to improve my knowledge in english it will be better for me.

Thank you

Réponse: re to suzie de virginia, postée le 2004-07-01 20:32:22 (S | E)
Hi Suzie!

You have to talk in English if you want to improve your level. For two reasons: It will make you think in English.
How do you want to progress if nobody can correct your writings?

It's by correcting our mistakes that we improve!! Don't be ashamed of your mistakes! Everyone do mistakes! You're here to practise!

See you!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux