Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de rosminet posté le 2004-05-29 11:33:45 (S | E | F | I)
Article issu de la presse anglaise.
Vous pouvez essayer de traduire, posez des questions ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
'Nice guy' Beckham turns on accusers
By David Harding (Metro, Wednesday, May 26, 2004)
---------------------------------------------------
He maintained a dignified silence while two women gave lurid details of alleged affairs with him.
But David Beckham came out fighting for his reputation yesterday and rounded on those he claimed were trying to ruin his marriage to Victoria.
The England captain, who has previously released only statements rubbishing the women's claims, decided to get it all off his chest at the Sardinian training camp where his team are preparing for next month's Euro 2004 campaign.
"I have made it clear that, with two newspapers, the way I and my family have been treated is an absolute disgrace because, at the end of the day, I'm a nice person and loving husband and father," he said.
"I have been called a bad father, I've been called a bad husband and my wife has been called a bad mother."
"Things always hurt that are said about my family, and for people to call my wife a bad mother is unbelievable."
Howevr, the 29-year-old Real Madrid star said the furore surrounding claims by Rebecca Loos and Sarah Marbeck -both of whom say they slept with him- would not affect him during next month's tournament in Portugal.
"The things that have always been said about me have never affected my football and that's the way it will always be," Beckham added.
"I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father - and that will never change anything on the pitch."
There was speculation that the midfieldier would refuse to speak to reporters from Sky TV, which bought Miss Loos's story and aired her claims in a TV special.
However, he decided not to do that, saying the media was the only way he could talk to England's fans;
PR guru Max Clifford criticised Beckham's attack on the press, saying:
"The advice I would have given to David is: don't attack the messenger if you don't like the message. You cannot use the media and then be petulant and childish when say something you're not happy with."
Meanwhile, Victoria, 30, who is moving to Madrid to be with her husband, has stood by her man.
"I really do believe deep down I have the most faithful husband I could hope for," she told a women's magazine.

Réponse: re de gizm0, postée le 2004-05-29 11:38:15 (S | E)
vous pouvez aussi essayer de trouver la faute ) (il y a une faute de frappe)

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-29 11:47:54 (S | E)
pfff ... I really don't care about Beckhams' ... Voici, the sun, Match ... All the same trash ...

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-29 12:04:51 (S | E)
Chrisg, maybe you don't care about Beckham ... but English people care a lot about him !

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-29 12:09:43 (S | E)
All of them ? not sure about that ... "People" 's life ...

Réponse: re de rosminet, postée le 2004-05-29 12:33:46 (S | E)
All of them, I don't know. But there were (and there still are) a lot of articles about Beckham in a lot of newspapers, and not only "Trash" ones !
The first time journalist wrote about his private life and his presumed mistress, you could find information about it in all the newspapers, except financial ones.

Réponse: re de chrisg, postée le 2004-05-29 12:35:51 (S | E)
the worse side of press today, just to make money and sell a piece of paper ...

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux