Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/cover letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/cover letter
Message de mehechiger posté le 22-05-2017 à 22:09:17 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'ai une lettre de motivation en anglais pour postuler dans une université. Merci de faire la correction s'il vous plait.
Merci d'avance !

Madam,
Recently, I had a chance to read the information which presents the basic curriculum of X on the website of your University. Now I’m a first-year master’s student at XXX, my major is XXX and I’m very interested in master 2 XXX.

I sincerely hope to be admitted to your university. First of all, XXX has a very good reputation in the domain of X. Secondly, the curriculum adapted perfectly with my professional project, especially XXX, XXX and XXX which offer acknowledge that I need to create an accompany whose major business concerned introduce Chinese show in Europe. Apart from this, the curriculum of X’s close resemblance to what I have learned now, which contains also courses of X, X, X, and X, makes me fully prepared to master 2 X.

I have learnt French for 5 years. During the study of undergraduate course, most of the content is the grammar or culture of France. This made me wonder if the application of langue is restricted to the study of literature. It was at that point that I had the idea of studying in France, since the master in X, a rare master which only exists in France, offers bilingual disciplinary practical teaching. After one year’s study at XXX, I had mastered the skill of X, X and the basis of X. My French and my English have advanced, too. I believed that I made the right choice which will help me to differentiate myself in today's competitive marketplace. Therefore, I’d like to further my studies in Master 2.

After I finish my master's degree, I firstly wish to work in an export trading French company in order to know more about French market and the way the French worked. This will also be professional experience at European level. Thereafter, I plan to come back to China to continue my professional career as a marketing manager in the domain of business between China and Europe. Then I wish to get an MBA in America so as to create my own company. Because I have noticed that there are more and more trades between China and Europe, especially after President Xi came to power, I have confidence in future of my caree,. particularly with the competence which the education of X can provide and the internship I will do in Europe.

I hope very much that I could be admitted to your university. Thank you for your kind attention to this letter. Please accept, Madam, the assurances of my highest consideration.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-05-2017 22:36

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux